Are Italians considered white in America?

I want the honest opinion of each one and what you think is the mass opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=avee3-0-yiI
youtu.be/fFD7eZJ5Tyo?t=2m10s
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the North, Yes
In the South, No

Not all Italians look like that.
The swarthier ones might be accidentally identified as hispanic.
A lot of them look like Jews.

Italians are considered Italians in the US. They have their own subculture here. Especially in the Northeast.

Italians are NOT white.

>A lot of them look like Jews
I saw that Family Guy episode too.

No, not even close to white.

I think what you think is italian was just a Jew residing in Italy or pretending he is Italian

Just like the (((Italian))) Mafia

Why did you post a Nigerian?
Italians are European!

They're just italian. I think it's an insult if you call them white or anything other than italianooo

Fucking nigger kill yourself I'm sure you aren't even Italian
Have you ever been in Milan?

Anyone European is white.

Are americans even white? The average american doesnt look scandinavian like a viking.

We consider them white. It's just that southerners view all Yankees as a bit foreign. Not necessarily bad, just not from around here.

Africa ends at the Alps.

veneto best italian region! today there is the referndum for autonomy! wohoo

also best flag

Obsession with skin color = faggotry.

>Have you ever been in Milan?
Faggot central?

>youtube.com/watch?v=avee3-0-yiI

>snowniggers
>white

pretty much unless they have a spanish sounding last name

The white ones of you are. see It's literally about the relative color of your skin.

italians are the master race

bow down snowniggers

eeeee
mamma mia
sfaccimm
kitammuort
minchia mammeta
aooooo

I live in NYS and they're white . From Europe = white . UNLESS too dark , like ethiopian rape baby dark . We (English , Irish , Scottish ect ) would fight the kids from the italian neighborhood but they all talked like the godfather shit so they deserved what beatins they got . Plus they fucked Michelle who was blond and Polish so fuck them . But yeah white . White-ish .

>North: write fanfiction about a knight getting cucked by a moorish KANG
>South: build entire towns around the concept of slaughtering Saracens, even straight up genocide those squatting in Sicily
must be your G*rmanic blood, I guess

They consider mexicans, north africans and middle eastern """""white"""""

I think Italians are considered white, but most southern "WASPs" think they are a slightly lower tier white. I personally love Italians and think they are some of the best examples of European power and greatness. I'm only 10% Italian though :(

Hows that ethiopian blood treatin you rape baby ?

How the fuck would you know smarmy faggot ?

Search your feelings. Youknowit to be true.

>56% calling anyone mongrels
you sound upset

Not always.
See: youtu.be/fFD7eZJ5Tyo?t=2m10s

>tfw took a DNA test saying European is mostly Italian
>take another DNA test saying European is mostly Russian.

Fuck no,

related

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

Ahhh takes 2 italians to argue with 1 WHITE man . The women of italy spread they're legs for the ethiopians while your "men" stood by and did NOTHING .

>Italians

There's no such thing as an Italian ethnicity. Italy only became a country in 1861. Northernmost Italy is Germanic, and predictably the highest income, most productive and capable part of Italy. The Northern League is the only racially-aware group and those north-Italy Germanic descendants are agitating for independence from the rest of the swarthy, butt-pinching Italians who we northerners support disproportionately with our tax money.

>Northernmost Italy is Germanic
I don't mind Italians, but come on now.

White is a broad spectrum, consider that many Italians live in warm places, so we have a natural tan that vanishes when we live in colder places (such as north Europe for example) same thing can be said for Spaniards and Greeks. That’s why we prefer “Mediterranean” than white, it’s more specific, because white can have a lot of different connotations (pale skin black hair, darker skin, blonde hair, and so on) you can see all of this in Italy because there is a variety of different “whites”. So, if your definition of white is “white mean pale skin and blonde hair and blue eyes” the answer is no. If definition is “white can have different options, such as brown hair, blonde, black hair” then the answer is yes.

Stop projecting your cuck's fantasies mr. 35% (VERY generous estimate) face mongrel

>. The women of italy spread they're legs for the ethiopians while your "men" stood by and did NOTHING .
Why is it that burgers bring cuckold shit into every single thread? Italians are white, most of them at least.

>Italians are considered white
>Spaniards are considered hispanic

South Italians aren't white

>tries to start shit with two different people
>gets different replies to different posts
>hurr it takes 2 spaghettis to argue with one WHITE half-nigger
I thought they taught this shit at school, wtf is wrong with your education system?

Hispanic isn't a race.

Southern Italians are basically turks. Truly filthy annoying abrasive people, it's only near the northern border that they become tolerable.

>source: I spent three months in Italy this summer

My ancestors are Sicilian and everyone thinks I'm mexican because of my sexy tanned skin :(

Scottish , English and German and italy was blacked and I dont like it - I kinda feel bad for you having negro blood . Sorry bro . RIP your whiteness .

>I thought they taught this shit at school, wtf is wrong with your education system?
It's a fucking joke; some of them don't even teach to write in cursive

You swedes shouldnt ever even mention or imply anyone else being cucked FFS

Oh ok you mongrel dog, duly noted. It's not like we are 90% white and you are 56%

>some of them don't even teach to write in cursive

How they even survive to adulthood.

Italians are white, Sicilians are niggers.

S P I C

ah ha HA ! Im old as fuck . They taught cursive back then . JOKES ON YOU !! wait Im old . fuck .

They don't need to because 75% of them are niggers (not counting the mutt larping as """""white""""")
And only need to do nigger's jobs to survive (or die doing no job at all)

But we AMERICAN WHITES dont stand around watching our women getting raped by muslims . This arguing could go on forever couldnt it ?

Butthurt southern Italian (aka t*rk) posting in this thread

>But we AMERICAN WHITES dont stand around watching our women getting raped by muslims
No, you watch them get raped by ninth-generation negroes.

Yes

only by ignorant normies

>Everyone i don't agree with is a terrone
K

>projecting

Southern Italy's blood has already been mixed with that of the the Moors. It's too late for you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Maybe turks had the right idea on african migrants?

White as fuck .

Never seen it . No nigs in my neighborhood . Sorry about the muslims - Hope you get them out soon

He's right though.

didnt you watch borat?

No he isn't
Northern Italians are Celto-Mediterranid

You're going out of your way to bring Muslims to Sweden all the way from a different continent. We share a huge border with Mexico and already had blacks here to begin with. We're just regular cucks, Swedes are ultracucks

Also, do you really believe your government numbers about nonwhites only being 10%?

>conveniently forgetting the part where they either got expelled or genocided
>hurr ur projecting, let me tell you about your history

Time for you to prove how white you are - Post pics .

You still have no right to talk about whiteness
You are probably some 3rd generation bleached mutt

The Moors raped a lot of Italian bitches before they were expelled, that's why southern Italians are so dark and worthless when compared with northern Italians.

I have to point out this aspect of your shameful history because quasi-sand niggers like you will try and hide it.

Not as white as me but pretty good

>feels so insecure about mutt genes that needed to waste time taking and editing photos to prove that he can larp with the other 35% of mongrels as """"""""""white"""""""""".

what are you trying to prove?

m8, northern Italians are LOMBARDS, aka LANGOBARDI, Germanic tribe conquered them long ago and mixed with the Latinized Celts

My mom's side is Italian, and I'll give it to you straight. They are basically a dumber version of the Jew- outsiders and infiltrators who only care about money. They look down on my family because we don't look Italian and don't have italian names. They all have delusions of being part of the mafia. Admitting them to the US was a huge mistake.

>what are you trying to prove?
Im just arguing and I dont know why . Sorry user

fuck their diasporas and fuck shitaly

Free and leave Südtirol

Honestly this is pretty accurate

Russ(Sicilian) with DJ Khaled(Palestinian Arab)

This just sounds like you are dealing with retarded people. There are plenty of those everywhere.

Apart from those in the literal Germanic parts like South Tyrol they don't look Germanic. People with light hair are very rare in Italy, even in the north.
Maybe this is because of "racemixing" with southerners for the last 150 years or whatever, but it is what it is.

K

Depends. Some Italians are indistinguishable from other white people, others are super dark like a teacher I had from Sardinia.

Sardania is just an extension of Africa. I belive you haha

Absolutely. Their heritage contributed to many of the most crucial and fundamental facets of Western Civilization which determines much of what white identity is. Arguably moreso than even the Swedes. The Swedes may win on phenotypic features but do not bring the culture, traditions and ideas (Rome vs Vikings) that the Italians do and many White people take for granted.

Nope. They never blended into society, and only started marrying non-italians about two generations ago, after the miscegenation programming had set in.

>the moors raped a lot of Italian bitches before they were expelled
you make it sound like rapebabies were ever socially accepted, this isn't the US
also when the muzzies got expelled their villages got repopulated with settlers from Northern Italy (proofs: some areas still speak a completely different dialect than their neighbors')
>hurr they get a tan because dey got blacked
you clearly never lived with southern Italian climate, the tan goes completely away in winter or if you move north
>hurr ur just trying to hide your history, I know better than you because of Kikepedia
ffs Jamal shut your menthol cigarette-smelling trap for once

>Their heritage contributed to many of the most crucial and fundamental facets of Western Civilization

Yeah, pre-moorish invasion. Aside from northern Italians, they're basically arabs.

do they look white

Been to Italy, all over the country, and believe me when I say that they're not white.

Really

I’m from Sardinia and I’m white and blonde. In fact, Sardinian dna is studied because remained pure for thousand of years.

It's different than that. They ALWAYS talk about their Italian heritage and how Italians do x or y. It's more irritating than anything but it was a mistake to admit them to the US

Wasn't this made by that immigrant slovenian kid that got bullied in school and hates italians so much that made something like 20 different channels?

I think it was romenian.