About to start epsiode 1 of this meme show, what kind of memes am I in for?

About to start epsiode 1 of this meme show, what kind of memes am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hdBcYCWX0
youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio
youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Madoka of Evangelion.

if youve read page one of this board at any time in the last however long this has been airing then you already know
Emilia is a shit
Rem is top tier waifu

It is that simple. Oh and Toyota-kun is not so smart...

dark souls: the anime, permanently stuck at level 1 edition

He loves Emilia.

some reddit shit

"The Dark Souls of anime, the Evangelion of our time. A true 10/10." -IGN
The MC is your average "Sup Forums" but with a twist: you never have to press F to pay respects.

Dropped it episode 13, I think.

Don't get too attached to Rem else you're going to be pissed once this seasons is over

>he realizes what's going on immediately
Oh, I see. It's that kind of show.
Yeah Sup Forums eats this stuff up.

Get ready for lots of MC fucking up at every opportunity

Of course, MC has read tons of isekai LN trash
Maximum self insert

Never have i disliked a MC as much as this one, stopped at ep 16 but if i hear the anime ends well i might pick it back up.

dont spoil shit for people you fucking piece of shit. seriously what kind of a dumbfuck moron do you have to be to not use a spoilertag? please kys to rid the earth of your stupidity

>what kind of memes am I in for?
Anyone got the comic to go along with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hdBcYCWX0

Ok fine.
Rem gets killed and gets her existence erased, MC notices this, tries to kill himself but the checkpoint moved to after when Rem died.

The most over rated anime of the year, if not decade.

It starts okay but sometime between 7-9 you feel like it's a chore to watch.

I'm at episode 14 now and have been for a week, will finish it eventually though.

"VICTORY", cat trap , "I love Emilia", sauron, literally who, Julius Juukulius did nothing wrong, twister, Nuclear, WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

That should cover it, I suppose

Wow, the chinese have good taste. Kind of.

That's not voting data. That's pixiv art stats, and I'm pretty sure this one is old.

You're in for a treat. Episode 15 is best of the series so far.

How come he knew what was going on when he first got there, but couldn't realize that just he started over when he died? Twice now.

Now I don't know if the show is going to have him be more knowledgeable than average or just an average clueless MC.

I find it funny people who didn't watch it weekly say that, those episodes made the show popular.

You're not watching it and forming your own opinion? How slothful.

The fact she isn't actually dead as far as the physical sense probably means she will be brought back through some asspull bullshit

Didn't the author say somewhere in an interview that he doesn't give a shit about Rem and zero plans for that?

Its great if he doesn't but these type of "shadow realm" esque shit usually sets up a potential return because they were never actually dead.

When does it go back to being comfy? I'm currently on ep18 and it just gets more depressing as I go.

I binge watched all of the show up to about episode 19, I don't see why this is so hyped up. It's alright but definitely not the psychological mindfuck I was told it was. Episode 15 was definitely weird but not the crazy shit I was told it was. tl;dr Lower your expectations about it and it will be ok.

I almost dropped it here

>implying playing a onebro isn't one of the most OP ways to play the game

Hey man, I beat Dark Souls on a Level 1 run.

Maybe episode 25.

Me too

>he realizes what's going on immediately

>takes him 3 lives to realize he can respawn

pick one

best gurl

this one?

>Elsa that low
Well, she'd make a shit waifu. She's pretty sexy though.

>Crush that low
HERESY

>Felis higher than Crush, Anastacia and footcunt
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Always remember
Rem is the best girl
Ram is the banter queen
Emilia a cute
Subaru a piece of shit

Rem will slowly charm you. I didn't think she would either, but, she did.

glad I dropped this shit

This desu senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUIqH9Y4pio

>tfw you will be able to brag about being on Sup Forums while Re:Zero aired when people are still talking about this masterpiece 5 years from now

>tfw that post is mine
Stop shopping Toyota onto everything.

> Never actually dead.
Yes and no. Maybe yes? Maybe no? You should look for that one possibility of multiple parallel worlds. There's the if chapters. But really, it all matters on how you decide to treat your life. I hope you can find out what I am saying one day.

There's only three options and they are only possibilities at this point.
> Sage (not gonna work, I know)
> Dragon blood (Volcanica is a baby-back bitch that got handjobbed)
> Or killing all three aspects of Gourmet, Satiation and Bizzare Eating.

And so too will Subaru

>126 people like foot bitch
Absolutely disgusting

I recommend it If you watch anime for cute girls

It's overrated but still really good.

This same sentiment will carry over to every aspect. It's polarizing. You either love every aspect of it or you dislike an aspect and everyone else's fervent adoration of it will make you frustrated until you start picking at it in your mind. I don't have that problem, but I see it happening a lot.

Emilia is cute, for example, but I'm anime only and she hasn't developed worth a shit. She's barely done anything except be there for Honda to develop into a sniveling, obsessed little shit over because she was first-girl, which is a great plot point. He literally waifus the first girl that treats him well.

Rem on the other hand has a lot of traits I value personally (including caution, absolute loyalty, snarky bantz, etc) and develops far forward, then you get to see a lot of past, much is also left to individuals to deduce. For anime only, she's just the plain out and out winner by a landslide.

Supposedly, in the books, there's a LOT of Slice of Life stuff that we miss and many, many loops where Emilia pulls ahead. She develops more. Rem apparently develops as much as she did in the anime and then some, so I say it's stiff competition.

It's 0111 right now and I've rambled quite a bit. Hope it makes sense.

>yfw waifu wars

Get ready for the "fans" to justify everything you don't like about the show, and tell you why you shouldn't hate it.

What stuff do you hate?

I'm a fan of the show. I don't hate anything yet except for how the show cuts out Emilia's development apparently and moves at a breakneck pace, cutting out all of the slice of life stuff.

>He literally waifus the first girl that treats him well.
This fits the character though.

Well, the MC for one.
I find him stupid and annoying.

But I'm sure you're going to somehow prove my opinion wrong.

It does, which is why I love it as a plot point.

No way. That's his entire point at first, and it's part of why he has a huge meltdown, part of why he tries to reject Rem and why her counterpoints and such are poignant. You literally just described your opinion of the character as being the intended interpretation of him.

The MC is stupid and annoying.
He's supposed to be, so that's where the trouble comes in.

>He's supposed to be that way, so you can't criticize his design.

That's not what I said. You said your opinion, and I validated your opinion and explained why anyone that would say otherwise is talking bullshit.

You just want to argue, huh?

Well too bad, we already agreed, faggot.

Well, yes.
Or rather, you can criticise the choice to make him stupid and annoying, or criticise the way in which he is portrayed as stupid and annoying, but you can't complain that he is stupid and annoying.

>ntr fetish maid lusting for subarus dick whole show
>best
Still dont get this.

/r9k/ the show

STOP USING THE WORD MEME

This show is the current normie-filter.
Right after the likes of SAO, OPM, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan.

Absolute loyalty.

Plus polygamy and polyamory can work. Wouldn't work for me because I'm too jealous and possessive to have my chick fuck someone else and I want to monopolize the one I'm with, romantically. Hypocritically, I'd enjoy having multiple partners, assuming things would go well.

>normie
kill yourself you fucking cancerous crossboarder

Go back to MAL, nerd.

The only right answer.

Where were you when OP made the thread in the first place
>Meme this, meme that, calling things memes isn't a meme tho.

i dropped it there

>i dropped it there

Stopped reading there.

MC is bad at foot worship

Subaru is (intentionally) annoying, but he isn't stupid at all. When he is calm, he is able to think.
He is vey interesting, and charming in his own way.
People who dislike him just because he isn't madly in love with Rem (even though he has some feelings for her) are childish.
The main point of his character is that he is a proud guy who wants to get praise, and be the best.
It's not even so focused on getting a love interest, honestly. It's more about his personal success in general.

When he gets some deserved respect, is when he is happier than ever.

Compared to Subaru, Rem is such a weak character. I don't dislike her, but I don't like her particularly either. Finally her screentime is over.

Who is rem?

garbage for shiteaters, no wonder is so popular

You sure are mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

Rem a shit. The murderous and useless whore should have just died in that forest.

This bothered me too.

>Huh I was teleported into a parallel universe? Well happens every other day
>What happened? I thought I am dead but somehow I am at the exact same spot I was before and nobody remember anything? They must have all forgotten or maybe they are playing a prank on me!

Also why doesn't MC just use his infinite respawns to become the strongest dude? Just train for a week, kill yourself, repeat until you are some sort of super god.

>footcunt

What?

fuck slice of life you fucking normiefuck

WHALE DID NOTHING WRONG
in your pic he did though

He doesn't know his power limit. He thinks he has a three death timer or whatever. He states this a few times.
It's like saying for you to try it out to see if you have the power.

Why do cats have nine lives but never try for ten as an example.

Remote and Subaru are super strong as characters in the anime. Lia hardly worked on, but the ln she is seen much much more.

Rem goes through her past present and started as a robot maid to a murderer to a Dick to a cute girl to best girl.

Lia was first girl and never really understood or fully could do so until much later on.

I think crush is best girl btw.

>3625 people would fuck the clowncocksleeve
slut apologists

You wouldn't take out someone that is literally being extremely suspicious and posting up outside of your house when he said, explicitly, after much suspicious behavior, that he was leaving?

All of that in a world where one man collecting intel can get your entire faction killed THE NEXT DAY?

You'd be a fucking idiot.

The first time, she knew he was cursed and mercy killed him. More that once when he was hurting she held his hand to make him feel better because it makes her feel better, and it worked. Are you not watching the show?

"I need all of my development to be delivered to me in Power Ranger fight sequences"
Or
"Goddamn, why are all these people, when events are not currently transpiring in which drastic action must be taken, going about their daily routine? Why should there be any moment at which a protagonist finds peace?!"

End it all.

the second one.
Anime characters don't deserve daily lives. If I wanted to see mundane daily lives, I'd look at my own one. I don't need to see entertainment about nothing happening.

She is a murderous useless whore who should have died for the sake of everyone and especially her own sister. No matter what rabid fanboys like you try to pull out of their ass, she is and stays a murderous whore.

> crush below elf whore, loli drills, clown slut and fucking felis
At least they know who the best girl is

You realize that the "slice of life" in this case wouldn't be Lucky Star stuff, right? It would be the kind of thing that was shown already as development for each character, but more of it. Emilia literally DOESN'T MATTER except for being first girl so far in the anime, and you don't see much of the protag and the maids bonding, or see more sketchy shit from Roswaal. Basically, you got the gist of what the characters are, and then the series had to move on. It's a shallow rendition. It was done extremely well except for, again, Emilia being useless, but it would be better to see various things. Another example is the Whale fight taking many tries rather than being a one shot deal.

I can see where you're coming from, though. A lot of anime spend too much time on that kind of thing or do it poorly, but in this case the fact that he spent months at the manor was lost. The friendship between every main character of the primary faction just wasn't built, and you don't see or empathize with the protagonist's desperation or even motivation to try and save them nearly as much as you would otherwise. They turned months of event-filled loops, each different from the last with various experimentation and development along different routes, into a couple of weeks' worth of fucking up hard and then having a EUREKA! moment.

You're just being inflammatory and not providing any sort of points to support your argument. You're either trolling or exhibiting a purely emotional response.

>that guy who risked his own life to save the girl I am serving
>that guy who got endorsed by the girl I am serving and who told me that he is a good person
>that person who even the spirit said has no bad intent

>Yeah better kill him off

Not to even mention her dumb sister's reaction when the useless whore died. "We know he is innocent and it was me who failed to protect her so better kill off the guy who spent the night in the library because lol why not"

Both sisters are dumb and worst girls. Blue is slightly worse thank pink though.

>that guy who risked his own life to save the girl I am serving
Could have been a way to get into the manor. For all they know, he was part of the faction that what's-her-name, the praying mantis-like chick, was part of.

>that guy who got endorsed by the girl I am serving and who told me that he is a good person
People make mistakes. She's naive.

>that person who even the spirit said has no bad intent
Trust but verify. I'm sure there's ways around that kind of detection. Sleeper cells, magic, etc, although you and I know Puck is retardedly strong, noone else does. Why should she take the kitten's word as omniscient law, especially when despite that assurance he acts suspiciously?

>Yeah better kill him off
She killed him when she caught him in a lie about leaving after a ton of other suspicious shit and then posted up to perform recon, unless you're talking about when Rem died and Ram went after him, in which case everyone in the house except Betty was after his ass when he said and did really sketchy shit.

They're fighters in a world where you have to fight a lot and this newcomer that is unvetted acted extremely suspiciously, professed knowledge of Rem's death, and then ran off when he had the chance to explain which Ram took as an admission of guilt. Rather than trying to fix the situation or tell anyone anything, he fled, and emotions running high anyone would take that to mean that he should be hunted down.

For when Rem interrogated him, that's been spoken of at length already.

Your opinion of them is misguided and you missed a lot of information either because you didn't see it or you didn't bother to actually interpret events.Try watching the show next time.

Lots of suffering

Why is rem such shit bro's?

>she is aware her beloved sister is in danger by the witch cult

>later subaru says she can't come

>muhhh i only want to be close with you subaru kun

>literally ignores the fact she won't be able to do anything to save her sis and gives no thought to it

Goddamn what a shitty sister

I thought she couldn't walk, that's why she had to leave

>She killed him when she caught him in a lie about leaving after a ton of other suspicious shit and then posted up to perform recon, unless you're talking about when Rem died and Ram went after him

Yeah and that conveniently ignores the time where he stayed in the mansion and she murdered him right in the hallway like the cunt she is.

>Could have been a way to get into the manor. For all they know, he was part of the faction that what's-her-name, the praying mantis-like chick, was part of.

Suuure, save the girl you want to kill from certain death just so you gain her trust and can use it to kill her? Sounds like a plan.
And if they really didn't trust him at all they should have just thrown him out the mansion or not let him in in the first place.

>he said and did really sketchy shit.

He didn't say or do anything sketchy. He freaked out no less than the bitch Ram did but apparently its okay when she does it, but when he does it its fine to murder him.

The sisters are whores and only retarded diehard fanboys like you would ever try to justify those murderous cunts.

Don't fall for the waifu wars bullshit, Rem and Emilia are both waifubait.

Beatrice is patrician.

Kill yourself I suppose