What's wrong with british police?

What's wrong with british police?

Other urls found in this thread:

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon
youtube.com/watch?v=imxb8IShtoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They have a (((diversity budget)))

They're "British."

how long before they are wearing wigs make up and dresses now?

I wouldn't go so far as to refer to them as police in the traditional sense.

If they want to get promotions, they have to please their emperor, who is an advocate for white genocide.

politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon

Being a nationalist would probably result in them getting fired and itd be hard to find police work elsewhere.

When I see shit like this I am reminded why my ancestors left England.

ffs bongs get your shit together. this is getting embarrassing.

We've reached peak bullshit with them and the public knows now how much money they are wasting with this shit. With crime going up they are about to get the book thrown at them, HARD.

Can't wait.

How are brits not outraged at pic related?

they are, the media is all on this right now. I walked past the papers yesterday and the headlines were all things like WHAT ARE OUR POLICE DOING

Jesus Christ help us

Nothing, apparently.

The UK is full of fags and pussies desu

Those nail biter nails.

Can we disown ourselves from the Anglosphere? I don't want to be related to Bongs anymore

>ywn pay 75 thousand to finance the arrest people not enforcing racist hiring standards against the native population

No one forces women to wear shitty shoes, they choose to to compete with other women in the make-believe game of dress up.

They're not police anymore. They are more community help workers. Its a shame really, they dont prevent crime, they just come round and ask you about what happened 2 days later. They care so much about appeasing minorities and being liked, even though blacks and pakis will never like them as "dey dem raciss pigz blud". At least before the 90s people used to be afraid of police now they're a joke. They moan about lack of budget, jaysus how much mascara and hijabs you need to fucking buy. They're weak and say they need our help. Man alive.

>fluffy sex handcuffs
The degeneracy is everwhere.

65k pounds, holy shit. And you know that role will be filled by some brainless SJW woman or Jamal himself.

I can understand hatred for police in the US because of the wide spread gun violence. Watching black British people out in the streets blasting fuck the police like they got something to complain about is just appropriating American culture.

That girl on the second cop looks like a kid. How much worse is this shit going to get? I guess this really is the end of the West.

>Translation
Britland is a good place to be a nigger

How have you Bongs not lost the plot yet? English girls being targeted and raped by Pakistanis, your police literally becoming LGBT advocates, Muslims taken over parts of London, Luton, Birmingham and others. White British literally being treated as second class citizens in favor of Africans and Muslims. Literal terrorist attacks every other week.

I mean how much more are you going to take before a civil war happens? Could you just imagine if 200 years ago a group of Muslims were found deliberately targeting white British girls to rape and groom. Every single Muslim house would be burned to the ground and every single Muslim would be expelled from the country or executed. What the fuck happened to you?

They are pathetic.

Britain is a good place to be anything but white, honestly.

White people are hated here.

I was shocked when I went abroad and everyone liked me for being White British, loved my accent, girls were into me and so on.

In the UK we are trained to be so self hating.

Nobody is forcing females to wear heels, that's their own retarded decision

And this couldn't be more true than in the country of Japan. Haha.

Police in America legitimately terrorize communities. White people are just oblivious to it because they are so accustomed to getting boots shoved up their assholes. The only time white people should be supporting modern policing is in black areas. Niggers actually need a boot up their ass.

Wearing womens clothing is normal british behavior
youtube.com/watch?v=imxb8IShtoc

I always support the police force. It's a hard job to do and in any moment you'll be at a traffic stop or having lunch with your partner and BAM. Fuckin' dead. Imagine waking up to that thought in the back of your mind every day. It would change me.

Yeah having a huge amount of stolen wealth and representation in the media and you don't have to worry about police brutality oh you have it so hard

The media does not like white british people and wants us wiped out.

Top gear was taken off the air by a jewish man because it was popular and was hosted by 3 white men.

The didn't like that.

You're a fucking retard. I've never had a problem when dealing with cops and most people (including non-whites) would say the same. It's only the uppity fucks who antagonize police and resist arrest that have issues. Actual power abusing cops are a rare occurrence.

What kind of pathetic excuse for a man, who signs up for a position like that of a police officer, would allow themselves to be subjected to this bullshit? I'd resign on the spot.

>Top gear was taken off the air by a jewish man because it was popular and was hosted by 3 white men.

I imagine they attempted to "diversify" and make it more "inclusive" before they took it off?

>and most people (including non-whites) would say the same
Your coon friend who you speak to at work doesn't represent poc.

Those better not be real cops. How is gimp role play allowed in a country where you don't even have the freedom to oppose immigrants? Insane.

They probably tried but Jeremy and friends would no way stand for that.

I'm sure that russians are hated equally in Britain

>A libtard commie who's never left his gated community speaking is if xhe knows anything about "poc"

Gulag yourself, comrade

>I've never left my basement
the post. Anyone with a brain can tell there is a serious problem with American police. If you worship the police simply because the left is sucking BLMs dick, you are a moron.

This faggotry needs to stop

Will you still support them when they start arresting people for thought crimes? I really can't understand this unconditional love people have for the police. As America gets sicker they get sicker along with it, they are not some untouchable moral element of american society.

>9 out of 10 burglaries are unsolved

and they wonder why muslims don't like them very much

brexit was a good thing in the long term what with germany letting in millions who will have EU passports (and then all go to the UK, asthey speak english not german, like everyone else)

>As I look ahead, I am filled with foreboding; like the Roman, I seem to see the River Tiber foaming with much blood

This is the sort of shit that happens when you give women power.

Police in Democrat cities terrorize communities. Conservative American communities know how to vote for justice, not welfare money.

There's a difference between worshipping the police and knowing the vitriol aimed at them is unwarranted. The only retards who think there's a huge problem with the police is leftists and libertardarians. I've had several encounters with police and never had issues problem. Even got a ride to a relative's house when I was basically fucking stranded.

>want to make fun of bongistan
>realize my country is not much better

Better off just letting the burglar in the front door and welcoming him with a coffee than calling the cops.

Kek, british are so pathetic

It's terrible. The shit is gonna hit the fan sooner than we think

See

Keep teling yourself that, Nigel.
Instead of taking in bajillion poles and romanians with some muslim refugees you'll be taking in bajillion pakis becaue Labour will absolutely fucking refuse to concede that higher birthrates from natives would solve all shortages.

>Community support officer
I feel like these were the intermediate part of the wedge once crumbling moral and social values began to swing into the Police and Armed forces.

They are dogsbodies, brought in to replace coppers on the beat and "look" official, while taking coppers off the street at a cheaper cost. They have few to no powers that a copper has, have minimal training, are usually very young idiots or people who want "Reserve" side jobs that aren't in the military, or just want the power rush of having a uniform with none of the power.

Obviously, agitation from them with their lack of face towards violent crime and a reaction to run away from it, means the infection of the forces widens.

Yep, children are not suited to the role of law enforcement

in 5 years it would not be poles, czechs and other such lowly scum.

it would be syrians and all those africans you see on their boats heading to italy and germany.

They want to go to the UK as they all speak english, so brexit was a great decision. The EU is cucked.

It's not the 65k salary that bugs me, it's that the deparment has already hired FOUR HUNDRED other people, this person is just their boss!

FOUR HUNDRED people in the SJW deparment of a police force. Ridiculous!

The British police are utter faggots and are simply representative of how bad the nation has become.

The PSNI is literally the only real police force left.

Good luck finding women's shoes in size 12.

>a cop was nice to me once all cops are great
As America gets sicker, police get sicker with it. The police are not some moral rock apart from American society.

White Brit here. What the fuck are you talking about?

Bongs, start ironing your blackshirts. Institutions this faggy can be purged before dinner.

What was this supposed to prove?

I agree. I was in your country when CSOs were introduced. Anyone could see that it was just a cop out, no pun intended.

Did brits turn into asian tier authority cucks or were they always like that?

having fun

I was in England with police friend we got attacked by 7 Somalians.

After in hospital the police came and said sorry we couldn't find them it was to dark we check cctv .

Then we got sent to a polish church to talk to a polish police officer to give witness statements.

The fucking state England man.

>>a cop was nice to me once all cops are great

Not even what I'm implying. In fact I admitted there were douchebag cops in a previous post. But the "police problem in America" is highly overblown by a Democratic run media that is anti-law and order. The corruption in PD's (such as LAPD, a pretty notable one) is a problem. The average cop is not.

And personally if I was a cop I wouldn't trust a damn person in America and I'd probably be pretty trigger happy myself because most Americans are doped up, psychopathic morons. The amount of restraint they generally show is actually impressive.

What a fucking joke of a country.

at least they are on time with newest fashion trends

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

you deserve this