THERE IS NO ELF KING

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE ELF KING IS A CHICK DARK HORSE BOTCHED THE FUCKING TRANSLATION KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin
youtube.com/watch?v=Izj368FGFMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whaaa?? lies

>elf loli queen

Really Miura?

>loli
Not with those puppies

Japan doesn't use gender pronouns.

To be fair, it wasn't actually a plot twist. The word in japanese that they've been saying since like volume 22 just means elf ruler and they translated it as king because they are fucking stupid. Hopefully this awful mistranslation will prompt them to reprint the fucking volumes already....

>It's actually a girl
I'm tired of this meme

Who says young girls can't have tits?

I was going to post this. That's the risk of reading fan subs.

So? Big fucking deal. I'd cut them some slack considering their translation is otherwise miles better than everything else.

Fuck im@s.

I wonder if she kidnaps little girls and erases their memories like dryads in Slavic and Celtic mythology. Wonder if that is where all the little girls on the island come from.

Actually, that makes the restoration of Casca's memory make sense now. Opposite of the Waters of Oblivion?

>The word in japanese that they've been saying since like volume 22 just means elf ruler
It says 王 right there on the page. 99.99% of the time that means king, I've literally never seen it used for anything gender-neutral before. If it was a queen all along it'd have said 女王, the author probably decided to make it a girl last minute for fanservice.

i want to put my fishstick between those

>young girl
That's not what a loli is.

>Dark Horse
>fansubs
>fan
>subs
0/2, user.

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE ELF KING IS A CHICK
you don't know that.
maybe he just has a nice pair of tits.

They could still fix this, you know.
>Whoa turns out the elf king is actually a queen!
>What the fuck, Puck?
>Group continues as usual.

Maybe the elf king is a futa?

I'd just add in a footnote next to someone blaming Puck for the misconception.

If you want to be precise, "king" implies male but is not necessarily so; it's technically gender-neutral.

this
there have been female "kings"

I don't think you understand.

They're elves.
That IS what qualifies as a King.

ELF KING IS A FUCKING TRANNY

WHAT THE FUCK

Has there ever been a canon futa in a non-ecchi or comedy series?

It wouldn't surprise me if Slan can grow a demonic cock to fuck her worshippers with.

This king wife. Checkmate

shapeshifters don't count

Now hat the "real" elf queen/king has show herself, what do you think rosine will think?
Also, from her story arc we know that she likes jill and hunky handsome men ,will you train hard to be her elf king ?

rosine is fucking dead my friend

the only things going through her head are graveworms

> all these retards implying a king needs to be male

This is what's wrong with the world with people and their wrongthink

>dead

No my friend, she is spending an eternity in hell or whatever that little vortex with all those demon souls spinning around is called

Satan in Devilman.

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE ELF KING IS A CHICK DARK

Maybe it's a she-male.

Nice now Guts will make her fall in love with his manliness and they'll kill Griffith and keep non retarded Casca as concubine.

No wonder he's always winking, cheeky cunt knew it was coming.

That would be hilarious, especially if it happened exactly like that.

>Who says young girls can't have tits?

Isma isn't that young. Judging by the size of her tits she's maybe around 16 years old.

BEEN ON Sup Forums FOR TWO SECS AND SPOILED SOME BERSERK FOR MYSELF AND I'M ONE OF THE "CAUGHT UP" READERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BFD

Fuck off

Why didn't they just call it Lord of Elves?

That's where everyone goes after they die.

Puck is the king right ?

Why are there people posting something like this in every thread? How is this even a spoiler really

Attention Whoring

Did many things happen while they were on the boat, or was the infinite wait just due to big gaps between the updates?
Haven't caught up yet

I hope they play it off as Puck being retarded again

>MORE HAREM SHIT

STOP MR.MIURA JUST STOP, END BERSERK NOW HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF

WHATS NEXT? GRIFFITH WAS A WOMAN ALL ALONG? JESUS CHRIST

I would actually really like that

Fuck off

It's all good as long as she doesn't cream herself at the sight of Guts.

I want to fug rosine.

Elf King (female)

wasnt berserk supposed to be on a break again,because of the anime? did not follow it for a while

>reprint the fucking volumes

Name a single instance where a localization company ever reprinted due to fucking up with translating. I'll wait a few centuries.

王 ultimately means royal though, since queen, prince, etc still use it and just add on another character or so. Even for conventional means a king or an emperor usually adds another character as well.

>yfw Griffith and his army will come to invade this island.

>GRIFFITH WAS A WOMAN ALL ALONG?
He was a cute loli in the prototype.

Sauce? any pics?

He doesn't care about fags

Pic related. Devilman, one of Miura's biggest inspirations.

He should've stayed a loli.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
Even Berserk is now a meme.

It should be noted that in Japanese, you'd generally talk about the king/queen of Elf Island as a neutral 王 monarch unless bringing up this queen in particular, and historical ruling empresses were just known as "Emperor Whatever" with no indication of gender.

Kanzeon Bosatsu from Saiyuki.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanyin

maybe she has a nice feminine cock

guts got enough trim to start his own idol group

>Guts can talk about Griffith without getting enraged

He's really made some progress over the years. I mean Casca is right there as a constant reminder.

>DSL
>S
>L

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Izj368FGFMA

Maybe the elf king died recently and she is now in charge

original version is simpler and better.

"Sexy" Elf Queen..... that's so fucking cliche,
I was really hoping to see some old wizardy-hippie old man with a long beard otr something...

Miura what happened to you ?
You used to be cool....

That's japan for you, but at least his "elves" are fairies for a change.

You know what would be really amazing? If this shit gets canceled.

You know what would have been even MORE amazing? If your mom had cancelled you.

>wake up
>Check Sup Forums
>Berserk Update

Today was a good day

Less "King", more "Monarch".

Best twist in ages. Can't wait for the rape.

And it's not quite forever. You are stripped of your individuality over time.

One of the Juppongatana in rurouni kenshin

>dark horse botched the translation

wtf i hate dark horse now

He's been writing the same grimdark edgy Hokuto no Ken ripoff shit for more than a decade. This actually is a breath of fresh air.

It was an amazing chapter from an atmosphere and art perspective, but fuck man the pace is so god damn slow, one chapter per month if we're lucky, it's on 20 pages long, and all that happens is them walking in the forest and arriving at the Elf Queen.

Will he ever go back to 30+ page chapters?

It was obviously deliberately ambiguous. Whether Miura intended for it to be a female all along is another question, but because he didn't use any specific terms it's not rocket science to figure out he was being ambiguous, and likely trying to lead people into thinking it was a male. That's how the reveal works as a minor plot twist, too. There weren't any major male characters shown other than old men since they got on the island, and nobody would have suspected one of the girls hanging around was the monarch.
The best translation would probably be something like "Elf Lord" since most other terms (sovereign, monarch, ruler) don't sound as "clean." That said, only idiots would get mad at this "mistranslation."

>wtf

Fuck off

>Fuck off

Fuck off

>men can't have breasts and be beautiful
I love this meme

weak bait

>fuck off

what did he mean by this?

>Amazing sword
>Not "Could that really be called a sword"
Proto-Berserk a shit

When I think about it, the stereotypical Elf/Fairy realm is ruled by a woman, often as Queen or Lady.
Because Arthur, I guess.
Heh.

>I wonder if she kidnaps little girls and erases their memories
For what purpose?

I liked this chapter

Does someone have that old comic where the Elf King just fixes everything, because Miura wants to play more Idolmaster?
It's obsolete now, but i wanted to see it again.
I couldn't find it, but at least I found this, which made me laugh.

Why does the King of a non-human society have to be a man?
How do you know he isn't a man or even has a gender?

You're all retards, the king will show up next chapter.

Puck fooling everyone and Miura acknowledging the meme theory that he's the king was funny too.

How do you know they're not just a tree masquerading as a king?