IQ

What would the average liberal say when shown this image? What does Sup Forums think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BdLtDo2_3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp-per-capita
menghublog.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/what-is-behind-the-flynn-effect/
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

East Asians are obviously superior to you kikes and whites

Asians and mediterranean people, including britain are the master race

They'd say
>muh education

skip to 7:55 to see what they would say
youtube.com/watch?v=5BdLtDo2_3A

IQ test are biased

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index

tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp-per-capita

Non-white countries are shit for the most part

only japan & south korea have an acceptable living standard

IQ tests are also quite unreliable. The GDP & the HDI is the best indicator, & whites scores the highest in all, so even though whites have a lower average IQ than Chinese they still overperform when it comes to living standard etc

I doubt North Korea is that high...

Nice trick OP. U.K. at 105+ and Germany at 90 tier.

This is what they would say

Fake and gay

>GDP
usury is a sin you know
>HDI
literally gives arbitrary points for bullshit paramiters

IQ is the way to go.
Chinese cheat on everything it wouldn't surprise me if they arent cheating on IQ tests as well. Though asians probably do have a higher IQ. So do jews.

Turns out childhood malnourishment leads to low IQ.

Chinks cheat on every test they take

NO fucking WAY that Australia averages a 100. That means they'd need a few white people over 100 to balance out the aboriginals.

Do white Aussies strike you as particularly smart?

white people actually average 105 or something

In America, Asians make way more money than Whites. They get better grades too

iq charts are just black propaganda

Have you recoloured the UK m8? There is no fucking way with a 300,000 net immigration for fourteen years the average IQ is above 100 here any more.

As for the liberals, they would use that as absolute proof that the white man is keeping the black man down. Proof positive, in fact, that egalitarian ideas of class warfare are real, and all those billions of niggers need is access to the same standard of living we are somehow denying them and they too would be IQ 100+.

The Left point blank refuses to even look at Race Realism where IQ and social potential is concerned. Even the alt-light refuses point blank to engage. And I don't know why, it doesn't change anything to know that a demographic in sigma minus one is going to struggle and sigma minus two is going tto be criminal.

>average IQ of china
I call bullshit on that. There are over 200 million without stable power/internet access and you're telling me they're above average in intelligence? the over 100 million with out basic high school?

>IQ is based on education

Typical leftist, we think races are different, not that any one is superior. Racial nationalism is the best solution.

IQ is not dependent on education. The lignuistic part of it can be tinkered with for localisation, for example. Even crows exhibit pattern recongition sufficently high to score an equivalent IQ of 85, and they are fucking birds.

That Westerners are better at volleyball.

There's a direct correlation between GDP and IQ. If you forget about the US of course.

The Flynn effect is most likely a status artifact. The gap persists (even with the major civil rights advancements the US has undergone) and does it more so when the subtest has a high g-loading

Do you know any dumb rich people? I don't, they waste all their money and make bad choices. You could give a stupid guy $1,000,000 and it would be gone in 3 months.

What about this image?

>The Flynn effect is most likely a status artifact
Could you further explain?

>The gap persists (even with the major civil rights advancements the US has undergone)
Blacks in the US still have a way to go until you can directly compare racial population IQ's. Current day income of blacks is only now equal to that of whites at the time of the Civil Rights act.

They would say you and your "data" are both full of shit.

fpbp
chinks are destined to rule the world.

what about this?

Chinks are destined to be ruled by someone else

I would say that this chart is bullshit.

Papua New Guinea has even worse IQ rates than Africa. Literally ~60.

Average IQ in the US is 98, not 90.

Portugal does not have 105+
Great Britain has 102 and is sharply declining over time.

I would just walk out of that class room

mmm perky tits

>not posting the original

original

The chart was recoloured in paint. I don't have the original but UK and Germany are 100 and Portugal is 90. The rest is accurate, however.

Do you even know what GDP is? It's as much of a scam as CPI. GDP is C+I+G+(X-M). That's consumer spending plus business and general investments plus government spending plus the difference between exports and imports.

The fact that government spending is a part of GDP just shows that it's a phony measure, did you know that prisons, wars and prostitution were all included in the GDP figures?

Ethiopia and Sudan were really advanced at some points, its a shame they have to make these stupid memes to reck any kind of credibility they had as civilizations.

(((zimmerman)))

The flynn effect is BS its test sample is in two predominately white areas

That some filthy anglo inflated The Uk's and Portugal's IQ and deflated Ireland's.
You fucking anglo.

The graph from this study looks across all continents

Deflated Germany too

Feels sooo good to be Italian

China must be contained

Here's a lot of stuff about it, but I admit I'm no expert when it comes to reviewing all this. menghublog.wordpress.com/2013/06/21/what-is-behind-the-flynn-effect/ control+f "Hollow g and "

Some stuff here, too:
>Using a different procedure for classifying culture loaded tests, Jensen and McGurk (1987, p. 298) showed that the BW difference is larger on culture-reduced tests while holding constant item difficulty (see also, Jensen, 1977, pp. 56-62; Reynolds & Gutkin, 1981, pp. 178-179; Jensen & Reynolds, 1982, pp. 426-427; Reynolds & Jensen, 1983, pp. 210-213). Given the extensive literature on this subject reviewed by Jensen (1973, ch. 4, 12, & 17; 1980, ch. 10, 11 & 12; 1998, ch. 11), I must maintain that the BW differences are larger on culture-reduced tests.

>Blacks in the US still have a way to go until you can directly compare racial population IQ's. Current day income of blacks is only now equal to that of whites at the time of the Civil Rights act.
pic (The Jensen one is also about parental SES.)

They might wonder why Canadians have a higher in than Americans, yet burgers disparage them every which way

IQ is a social construct.

Someone provide me a refutation to the following frequent responses:
>Africans are dumbshits because whitey colonized and took advantage of them
>IQ is bullshit and not a reliable measure of intelligence
>you argue in favor of white nationalism on the basis of IQ, so why not import millions of east Asians?
>source on those stats, bigot?

So it’s like .... the gooks somehow cheat in the IQ tests?

Color me shocked/

>literally gives arbitrary points for bullshit paramiters
Doesn't really matter in this context does it? Mud countries are still as pitifully low in that regard as they are in IQ

nice recoloring
fucked up in northern ireland

We have a LOT of chinkerydoos here. If you ever visit one of our major cities it's like chinatown

Gooks are smart and they have the most profound philosophy, they are kinda crazy though..

>What would the average liberal say when shown this image?
That the causes of this are socioeconomic in nature and the result of low-IQ countries being impoverished and lacking social institutions.

Anglo Master Race

The Chinese are systematically throwing out bad results to make their results seem superior. In reality, they are equal or slightly inferior to whites.

I have a brainstorm idea

What if we spread false images that implies blacks have higher IQ than they actually do just to make leftists accept IQ is a true form of measuring intelligence, only to show the real numbers and expose their backpedaling as a sign they reject science?

This map is fake for most countries.

All this proves to me is that a good education system in a country (or one that exists at all in Americas case) effects the average IQ of that country.

If genetics were taken into account, then surely places like Australia would be higher up on the map, there's barely any niggers in Australia compared to the UK.

>one entire continent consistently scores poorly in every conceivable metric
>the demographics of said continent when represented elsewhere also demonstrate poor intelligence, work ethic, literacy, and a propensity to religious zeal and violent criminal behaviour
Nah, it's race. Why do you think those countries are impoverished and lack social institutions? Do whites and Asians swoop in regularly and steal all their minerals, livestock, and crops?

There are literal abos and islanders in Australia

Libturd: IQ has a Europeab bias, EQ is more important, and anyway, it's because of poor education in Africa which is poor because we european exploited them etc.

>completely forgetting about abos and huge Sudanese/Lebo communities in the city suburbs
Seriously, abos barely beat monkeys on IQ tests

like your fathers love for you eh?

Those with only emotional empathy will fail. Especially when we use rational empathy against them

You know so called "Flynn effect" does not exist, aren't you?

The idiot also forgot about Alaska being part of the US

If it was the Africans who created the IQ test, and not the Westerners, the numbers would be reversed. Everybody knows this.

The only people who voted Trump are mainland retards.

Alaskan and Hawaiian people voted Hillary.

Maybe Alaska is separate because geography

t. Paki

Honest answer: iq can and does change with education, social support network. Education literally changes your brain ans accumulates across generations. Ergo we can change iq by investing in institutions and raising living standards.

I voted for trump (Hawaii brah). Probably one of two dozen though.

Alaska voted for hillary? Haha, not in a million years. Trump won AK although a large share of people decided to "waste" their vote on the libertarian candidate

So I actually casually mentioned to my sister "yeah, but no surprise there the average IQ in Afghanistan is about 80" when she was mentioning how the refugee ""child"" she cared for was dumb as a rock (she said it more politely).

So she was immediately taken aback, not because I hide my power level but because I don't really have one (jew conspiracy etc isn't supported by the evidence but this is, as are reasons to hate Islam etc). Anyway, she didn't expect anyone to be real on IQ, simply put. Her excuses shifted as I put them down, but it started with "yeah, but they have a different mode of lateral thinking, studies have shown they think differently" and "well you can study for IQ tests" (I'm sure that's all these Afghanis do on their free time). She then also said "yeah, but they have worse food (true) and education (also true, although these are both secondary to heredity when it comes to IQ)." I replied "yeah, I never implied a biological component"

Of the top of my head, those are the excuses I remember. I actually went and read the bell curve after that and got more acquinted with the facts than I had previously been, though I'm still wanting to look more into the counter arguments of how IQ can be very largely environmentally determined. For me, the twin studies shoots this idea down quite well BUT there are some oddities like East/West Germany pre-reunification where the east-Germans were a lot dumber and so on. Has anyone delved into and debunked the counter-arguments to it being largely hereditary? At least on a population scale?

>Made-up map with no source
Fucking bongs/ paki larper

It takes high level of intelligence to bant like an Australian - they simply act stupid to double or even triple bluff everyone else.

fight me pol pot bitch

i fucking love this country and i'm not even white

>how the refugee ""child"" she cared for

Oh, Sweden!

Here, I can arrange quick a test for you.

Where does the excrement go in pic related?

>>>jew conspiracy etc isn't supported by the evidence
>less than 3% population
>massively over represented in all institutions pushing anti white, pro immigration, pro diversity, pro open borders for every and only white countries, yet conspicuously flip flop when it comes to Israel and their right to secure borders and an ethnostate
>booted out of over a hundred countries throughout history
It's not like this whole conspiracy came out of thin air. There's at the very least something to it. Also watch 2 hours of mostly jews in positions of influence openly admit to a nefarious genocidal scheme liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

Oh shit lmao, I ought to clarify this. She's a psychologist and she's working with them, getting paid good money for it. I guess I could add that she said she never wants to meet them without her translator nearby (some are unstable and whatnot).

I did definitely not mean she let some "child" (they're >18, she told me flat out) live with her. She's definitely very left and politically correct, but I think this work has redpilled her quite a bit.

Please. Opening your eyes every morning is a battle in itself, chink. Don't make it worst for yourself.

Two words: Brain mass

It makes me think my country would unsurpassed in average iq if we plucked out all the niggers and sent them back to africa.

>muh cultural
>muh education

>3 points higher than anybody else literal genious

i'm a vietbro not a chink ,bitch. get it right

The US stuffed with negroes, Latinos, and other scum has a higher average than slightly less than completely white Russia?
lie and faggot