300000 20mins from perth

300000 20mins from perth
$250 power 90 days
$200 water 90 days
$70 fuel every 3 weeks (10 mins to work)
$780 rego year :(
$700 car insurance
$1600 rates :(
car servicing $500-1000
meal out and a pint 35-45 :(

Such is life in Perth Western Australia, my fellow Aussies is it just me or for the past 8or so year this country has really started to go down the shitter?

What the fuck is wrong with your politicians? You guys are cucking yourself to irrelevance.

How do we normal folk know how much those bills are if we don't know how much you make? Are those AUS$?

some politicans yeah

they want a state subsidized industries where taxpayer funds are used to line the pockets of their comrades

What do you do for work?
Get up in the mines m8

tf pub you visiting to pay that much??? Dude, look for deals... seriously... I can get a 2 course meal and a pint for $20 any day of the week!

rego in Vic is 800
3rd party fire theft is 400 for a 24 year old and a shitbox
I think power is .25/kWh

I want a magpie to stick its beak in my bum and feast on the tapeworms.

Live in Perth too, can confirm this shit is fucked.

rekt feminist videos?

Get gud job faggot

AUD yes

Comapre Australian property prices to median incomes against those of the rest of the world

Sydney and Melbourne are similar or worse than New York, London, Tokyo.

It's all your gross QE money pumping up Chinese bonds who buy Australian land because they know your garbage USD is worthless and it's better to sell and buy land to store some value.

Lived in perth and easily saved 500 a week. Aussies complaining is cringe.

Scaffolders are always paid well.

The water bill is a motherfucker. Don't use any water you'll still get monthly charge over $150. Fucking government took out interest only loans for deep sewerage everyone. Some of the others are OK but that one makes me angry.

>*3-monthly

this is why i lurk in aussie threads

Fuck all jobs millennials are absolutely screwed in this shit hole.

perth getting its own thread, am i seeing things?

$250 for quarterly power? Fuck me thats cheap. My last bill came to $524 AFTER the 'pay early' discount. We are in a 2 bedder and both me and the missus are at work all day. It's fucking insane.

bogan bucks?

>meal out and a pint
Learn to cook you bogan sack of crap

>500 dollars a week

Not an impressive amount at all...