How is he wrong, exactly?

How is he wrong, exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/story/how-devon-arthurs-went-from-neo-nazi-to-muslim-to-alleged-killer
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No sane white man uses the neo-Marxist newspeak term 'cis-gendered.' This is a leftist LARPing as a guy on the right.

Your heteronormative, patriarchal, cis-gendered, white male privilege is showing.

BTW I lean right.

hello fellow fashy goys™, I'm a cis-gendered white republican right leaning male just like you! wanna join a gang?

>3rd SS PZ
>Not being the cool kids in the 12th

What the fuck am i reading?

I lean my dick right into your wife's asshole, wh*te boy.

I'm wondering how a leftist journalist who is more than likely a woman can identify the pin of a specific Panzer Division

a larp.

>muh dik
every time

This.

He's exactly right. He put it in terms a Huffpo journalist could understand, but essentially: the left calls anyone who's white, straight, and male a Nazi, so he decided to embrace it.

I don't even know what 'cis-gendered' means so he's probably a leftist LARPer like most retards wearing dumb nazi shit

This. I doubt that person even exists. It's like the fake people that send hate letters to Jew delis.

why did the leftist media make it so that nobody can disagree or have nuanced opinions anymore? obviously people are going to go far to one side or the other when you make beliefs equate to identities

your cis privledge is showing, fellow nazi

>i'm white
>wearing a pin of a division who killed hundreds of white civilians in Poland and France

>expecting stormniggers to understand this

In transcripts of chats, Arthurs blends alt-right ideas with Islam. “Any state that allows adultery or any other form of degeneration is not worth fighting or dying for.” “Degeneracy” is an alt-right fixation meaning nontraditional sexual mores.
news.vice.com/story/how-devon-arthurs-went-from-neo-nazi-to-muslim-to-alleged-killer

This is not even believable fake news.

What a stupid post

almost like nazis are bootlicking authoritarians or something

>victimcult is okey when we are doing it!

politics of today

>wearing a pin of the 3rd ss panzer division
No one outside of modern day neo-nazi's would do this. Even extreme right leaning Sup Forums tier fucks like me, because it'd be social suicide. Even if you hate everyone in your social circles, you still need them to a certain degree for work purposes and networking.
I've gotten three different jobs from having a lot of friends, and in my current job, I've been promoted multiple times due to friends and contacts. I've even gotten contracts outside due to networking.

Doing something like this is the equivalent of shitting all that down the drain.

>Hans "first of the minister's sons" from the 12th gets french whores and booze in Cologne
>You freeze your balls off under Leningrad
>ALSO YOU ARE COMMUNIST HARRY

Not even a larper, just a subpar journalist (blogger) trying to make fun of right-wing white males who wear Nazi related things and then gets upset when they're vilified.

In other words, an idiotic leftist writing inane, idiot leftist ramblings.

>Autoritarian
>Bootlicker
No, you confused this with totalitarianism and the american version of democracy

I think he has a poor self image and eagerly wants to play the part of someones bogeyman. I can't make sense of his behaviour any other way barring raw stupidity.

sounds like you don't want totaler kreig.