Marc Maron calls Robin Williams “degenerate”

This interview was from last week. What was he taking about pol?

npr.org/2017/10/10/556212489/marc-maron-on-robin-williams-barack-obama-and-learning-to-be-a-good-listener

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you legit fucking retarded
do you not know what a degenerative disease is

either way, not politics related. fuck off

yeah lewy bone dementia is a degenerative illness you nigger.
sage

It’s got everything to so with politics. If robin williams is a pedophile, it’ll red pill the fuck out of the SJWs, you have no idea.

Jesus Christ man, get a grip

we cannot afford to throw around accusations it will make us look bad and robin is widely beloved

no one has ever accused him nor have their been rumours of him doing such things

SAGE

I believe he was straight too. IIRC there was a couple of settled lawsuits from women who were in their 30s and 40s who claimed he gave them Herpes.

He appeared to be fairly normal.

I do think he had suicide idealation. Anyone who saw World's Greatest Dad can see it is essentially a 2 hour long suicide note.

You guys are Fucking retards if you think this shouldn’t at least be looked into.

look into it but he has done nothing to raise suspition

might as well throw darts at pics of celebs and do that

dan schnider we should focus on.

also the redhead from buffy and the flute woman from american pie is likely a nobody now due to refusing the casting couch,i always suspected that shit

"Degenerative disease" is a medical term indicating a disease that degenerates, weakens or deteriorates the body or mind over time. Some words have different meanings in different context. I know it's hard coming from American schools and you need foreigners to explain your own language to you but calm down, buddy.

He says he had a degenerative illness and you think he was fucking kids now? Yeah, right. I'm the retard here buddy.

don't bother, stupid immigrants larping on Sup Forums regularly out themselves with their poor grasp of the English language

Can we get this into one of those Sprudo comics where the American one says the most stupid inane shit and on the second panel you have international poker face?

dude.

just stop.

You're justifying literally every burger meme the yurops come up with.

he had Alzheimers you moron thats what it meant.

>Marc Maron calls Robin Williams “degenerate”
He said he had a degenerative illness you colossal retard. Read a book.

FELDMAN

Nickname it peter pan syndrome. the next sjw tolerance crusade

He had lewy body dementia and could feel himself slipping away day after day.

I would look into it the same way you would look into Jim Carey's current behavior.

there's a fucking link you jackass

theguardian.com/film/2015/nov/03/robin-williams-disintegrating-before-suicide-widow-says

Everyone else in this thread is literally retarded.

kek, perfect reaction

It's all bullshit. Where did this shit about Robin being a pedophile even come from? He was very wholesome and down to earth, and he loved his own kids to death. I can smell the kikey reeking from this.

You can say that about almost any subject. Come back with something substantive to say.

Stop posting this it's not him. This picture was on some Indian website long before Robin died.

His whore wife is full of shit. Women can never take the blame for anything.

>Dur it wasn't depression and it had nothing to do with me. He had a whole bunch of problems that he coincidently never spoke about! It had nothing to do with me that's for sure!

Complete bullshit.

You’re caught.

Yes muddy the waters, just like with pizzagate and LV and everything else. You need to fuck off