Is sterilization a solution for lesser humans spreading?

How would you go and enforce sterilization of untalented, addicted, infected, genetically damaged, less-intelligent, less capable people? Maybe make sterilization a requirement if one is to receive a large government aid (housing, medical expenses, money)?
Unfortunately surgical procedure is the only way. There is no pill or substance that will make you sterile permanently .

Quote from wikipedia:
"Singapore is an example of a country with a sterilization incentive program. In the 1980s, Singapore offered US$5000 to women who elected to be sterilized. Interestingly, the conditions associated with receiving this grant were fairly obvious in their aim at targeting low income and less educated parents. It specified that both parents should be below a specified educational level and that their combined income should not exceed $750 per month.[23] This program, among other birth control incentives and education programs, greatly reduced Singapore’s birth rate, female mortality rate, and infant mortality rate, while increasing family income, female participation in the labor force, and rise in educational attainment among other social benefits. These are the intended results of most incentivizing programs, although questions of their ethicality remain."

I don't know. Sounds dystopian.

Please say something more constructive.
Why give money to filth to multiply and create more filth that will require more money?

Execution vans would be easier and more humane. China has them and they euthanize the deformed and retarded.

Because I don't want the government controlling my procreational rights. That easy, you commie.

>Because I don't want the government controlling my procreational rights. That easy, you commie.
Read my OP. If you receive housing and welfare you get sterilized.

Silly. That would leave gypsies, muzzies and alike to still spread all over Europe.

nuke africa

Those people are so inbred they can easily be considered lesser beings.

Nah fuck that. Take that shitty freedom taking shit outta here.

Oh, but you have to hide it in the eyes of the UN and EU and similar agencies.

Southern winds are known to blow north from Sahara. You and me both would get royal radiation treatment every time the southern wind blows over the Mediterranean sea

Guillotine
/thread

So you take capable people's money, give it to trash humans, then they multiply because they have nothing else to do, and create more filth so your offspring (if you have the time to make some, you gotta work those subhumans need their welfare) can enjoy the same pleasure of working for before-mentioned filth.
Great plan.

I feel like you're missing the idea. Look at the example of Singapore: nobody is forcibly sterilized, they're just given an incentive to do so. It's win win and doesn't violate anybody's rights.

Sterilization is not a solution in devellopped countries. For developpi g countries it is a short term solution forcfringe case.
Singapour is a moot point since it is a state without ressources and industrials capacities to sustain itself. They were correct but it is a soecial case.

Just hire the Clinton Foundation and watch how fast pinheads fawn over the idea.

>Sterilization is not a solution in devellopped countries. For developpi g countries it is a short term solution forcfringe case.
Why do you think that? Elaborate.

>Singapour is a moot point since it is a state without ressources and industrials capacities to sustain itself.
Are you saying that only economies that have overwhelming percentage of their GDP in tertiary sector could enforce this kind of rules successfully? Because that would include Croatia and maybe even Switzerland. It' not like you have natural gas and shitload of arable land.

They would just turn in on their head and give money to gypsies and sterilize the middle class

>Sterilization not being done by cute girls
Fucking what's the point?

Never know until we try.

Singapour is truly a fascist state...
> Controlled press
> Military state
> Easy Death penalty
> Eugenic program

Yet the international leftists still go there, and the jews say nothing.
What's so special with their country that they can get away with anything?

Taxes. Just like Switzerland.