Can Sup Forums find the location of the 2nd shooter, if there is one?

Las Vegas GENERAL : Weaponized Autism Edition

A forensics expert says he can prove a 2nd shooters exact location IF he knows the location of each audio/video recording
>youtube.com/watch?v=JxmEFeKy8aI

How hard would it b 2 find the location of people who made recordings & triangulate the second shooters position from cross referencing each radius extrapolated from acoustics?
>mark each one on a map & send it to him to see what he comes up with
>He said he would pay for an independent analysis from a verified acoustics expert 2
this guy analyzed audio and says a 2nd shooter is approx. 250m-280meters from the center of the concert venue
>only thing needed is to know where all the people who shot video were at the time they recorded & he can triangulate the 2nd shooters position
>match location of recording with velocity of specific gun rounds
>Can it find the location of a 2nd shooter? or prove there wasn't one?

I've tried with a couple of the videos & I think I found them, but I'm not 100% sure. I need your help
>[pic related] Yellow = location of vid & orange lines = path taken of recorder
>Corrections welcome & more locations of other vids needed
>the difference between ramifications of things staying the same as they are now, compared to finding evidence of another shooter

it's worth a try
>#vids from the # locations i put on the map
>(I used the shortest version of the vids I could find; we'll need the longest to do the evals)
#1 Cab
>youtube.com/watch?v=5hXJhnNRu1E
#2 Cop
>youtube.com/watch?v=VUOErrYlxYQ
#3 FTW
>youtube.com/watch?v=5VEbC7M0IO8
#4 VIP
>youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
#5 Steph
>youtube.com/watch?v=7VAqkQL5nN0
#6 Room
>youtube.com/watch?v=fpzO6q_lDGI
#7 Ducking guard
>youtube.com/watch?v=yDjYaum6njM

is there a collection of ALL the Las Vegas videos somewhere?
>Looks like it's up to us to figure this out
>I'll put the blank map in the first reply

Other urls found in this thread:

tylertomasello.com/single-post/2017/10/16/Route-91--Paying-tribute-through-a-unintentional-investigation-Allforyou
youtube.com/watch?v=6V_gS9ythDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yiFtJ2pg_94
youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/77yo8t/lv_shooting_emergency_services_at_hooters/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCrNsC0mTBg
youtube.com/watch?v=auzNPt2HSwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related is blank map
>need a list of the guns used and rounds

does no one care about vegas anymore?

bump

You got it. They're dangling other shiny objects in front of our faces now, see?

Cocaine

Have a bump of coke.

these threads used to be fast and productive

>she was a spook, wtf?

If the room was breached, where are the blast marks?

Where are the 200+ bullet holes in the door?

bump

the thing that proves to me that there were other shooters is the bellagio windows were shot out, which would put the 2nd shooter in a straight line from the bellagio to the crowd, to the oasis apartments, which are east of the mandalay bay, on mandalay bay rd. it's exactly where the radius, of the ones i already put on there, line up

Bump

For the position of the second shooter take into account the bullets in the black concrete barrier near the dirt pile photographed by this guy:

tylertomasello.com/single-post/2017/10/16/Route-91--Paying-tribute-through-a-unintentional-investigation-Allforyou

i dk how accurate the radius i used is though. i tried 230yds, but it said 230-280yds. the bellagio is way up and to the left of where the map ends, too.
check out this video. people were already saying the news was lying that night. there's no way the shots in the bellagio could have been made from a shooter at the mandalay bay. the angle is impossible and people were even saying it that night
>youtube.com/watch?v=6V_gS9ythDQ
now look on google maps to see how far away the bellagio is from the mandalay. its not in line with the concert from the mandalay and the bullets that went into the bellagio couldnt have been shot by the dude at mandalay bay because they were shot on the front of the building and under the awning, so it would have been impossible for paddock or anyone to do that from anywhere at the mandalay bay
they 2 places are 1.2 miles from each other, in a straight line[pic related]

yeah, that's generally how it works, we have a mass shooting, we have a week or two of hysteria and disbelief, and then we have a bout a month or two or anti-gun legislature that is pretty much supported by every normie in the world because "muh guns kill ppl ;(" and if it gains traction some shit happens it generally does not though.

is anyone going to help or just bump?
we need the list of guns & people looking at video, trying to find the area on the map.

im working on finding more videos & locating the people recording, myself

look how far apart it is. 1.2 miles away from each other. it says 1.6 or 1.8 because its directions and the count the turns and all

>post all the videos of the shooting you can, from any angle you can find, from all different people who recorded.

>somebody find the list of guns found in the room

>youtube.com/watch?v=yiFtJ2pg_94

>youtube.com/watch?v=miznwQu3WyE

Another whole Hooters angle for some extra head scratching.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/77yo8t/lv_shooting_emergency_services_at_hooters/

>youtube.com/watch?v=QCrNsC0mTBg

Here are my notes on door - not aligning with narrative - no it was not breached

There is a vid of a sandpile behind the oasis apartments with a view to that. Prior thread from today. Cannot look for it right now. Same guy that was hanging with Loomer in some vids interviewing a photo journalist - a possibility as there is a convenient escape route.

Rooftop attached to parking lot is a good possibility for a second (or the main) shooter
youtube.com/watch?v=auzNPt2HSwg

Bump

was this on the same night? oct 1?

Have any of you thought about the fact that there may be a lot of information for sale about anyone you might be interested in with this event. What with the Equifax hack and all

My theory is that a bump stock gained sentience and murdered 60 people at a country music festival

Ferris wheel supports