My *partner*

Anyone else hate this term with a passion? Only boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance, wife or husband are acceptable.

yes its cancer

Second. Honourable mention to "Missus". If you refer to anyone as your "missus" I automatically place you in the sub 50 IQ bracket and assume you drink out of a goon bag and fuck without contraception

ITT autism
It means partner in life you nerd
Australians use missus you chink faggot

>Australians use missus
If they hang out in bell street all day and regularly get done for trafficking drugs, faggot.

Bae is acceptable

>stage of life companion
You can't do much worse.

If you aren't married or engaged, then its simply boy/girlfriend. Period

t. never worked a hard days job with actual men in his life

I hate domestic partnership as well.
Also, describing the spouse as 'the better half'.

A wife is not a partner, she is a wife.

t. docs took the kids off the missus

Wife means married as in someone to share you life with. You austistic mgtow losers can hate women all you like but the fact remains that when men and women know each others place and we work together we are unstoppable.
But keep doing the feminists and jews work for them and keep hating on women.

Kek I don't work with the smartest blokes I'll give you that but they're not bad people

>when men and women know each others place
My point exactly. A wife is not your buttbuddy partner you drink beers with and have mutual jerkoff sessions, she's your wife.

How about "my SO" significant other? It's the most retarded thing I've heard anyone call their lover

ehhh I think we're arguing semantics, I mean shit I never use partner myself kek

>I don't work with the smartest blokes I'll give you that but they're not bad people
I always feel really bad when I get to know good people and they have some failings like this. Makes me feel like a judgmental asshole. I mean I am, I just don't want to feel like one.

>well

thought about my fag cat

Is Bell Street still full of Abo's??

I don't want people at work to know whether or not I'm married or engaged. If it so happens that I absolutely must mention my partner for some reason at work, that is the term I will use.
I don't enjoy the company of others in person, it's even worse outside of work because at least I'm getting paid for it at work.

It's full of half abo's but they get moved on by the police pretty quickly if they loiter. I haven't been down that way for a while since I got a motorbike and don't use public transport anymore. Used to fucking suffer waiting around for the bus in front of the pharmacy

I moved away from Ipswich because of the crime in the area I lived went through the roof.

Out in the bush now with no Abo's, no chinks, no muzzies. It feels good

I never heard the term partner used by anyone but gay people until I moved to NZ -- I thought there were a fuckload of homos here for a while

>t. leaf

ebin :DDDD((((

Also people saying SO for "Significant Other". Just say boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife. Whatever it is. Even if you're a faggot.

>old lady

Yes I hate it too.
>also hate the use of boyfriend/girlfriend for anyone over the age of 18

WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKIGN RING ON UR HAND.

My missus ow bro chur,

>Implying I wear that shit to work.

unfaithful

This isn't politics, autismo.

>boyfriend, girlfriend
they're either the man/woman you are (chastely) courting or fuck off degenerate filth

I just automatically assume that anyone that says "my partner" is gay, unless they're a cop or something.

No. SO is way worse.

Same for hubby/wifey

Found the virgin.

I cal my wife the ball and chain

In my experience, people only say "my partner" when they are both of the same sex.

I seldom or never say "my girlfriend", I always refer to her by name.

Found the virgin.
>Degenerate thinks it's an insult.

is fleshlight acceptable?

>and fuck without contraception

yea let's not propagate the white race, leave having children to the niggers.

kike puppet

>partner
not if it's business partner

You aren't intelligent enough to post here. Leave.

Are you some sort of Christcuck?
Marrige has been so devalued that not only do people unironically get married for the 5th+ time but most progressive countries have even let homosexuals do it too.
My parents were married and it didn't last. So when I found someone I wanted to have children with I told her that a fucking ring and party doesn't magically make our relationship any stronger. She is my partner; we are equals insofar as we legally have equal rights under the law when it come to our children. I don't fold washing and she doesn't mow the lawn.

Get triggered you autistic faggot.

yes it is, the wanton displays of degenerate faggotry are always politics

communist jewish politics

lol banging a coworker on the side?

'Partner' is infinitely better than 'my SO' or 'my significant other', that shit is vomit-inducing.

who gives a fuck you fucking fuck
lets talk about politics n sheiiiiiit

CAPTCHA: senior mexico

Haha look at the wannabe elitist who wishes he lived in the Eastern Suburbs. Blacktown got you down mate? I know bogans are annoying and all but you're really revealing your insecurity here.
You will never be part of the intellectual or financial upper echelons when you get so easily triggered by the people who are forced to spend all your time around because you do not have the ability or will to improve your lot in life.

I agree, it's like having your romance classed as a business relationship, and it's always lisping little faggots who use the term

Do you mean business partners are cancer too?

If more people saw the reality that a marriage is a business partnership as well as a romance then people would be a lot happier.

Concur.

The word "partner" makes it sound like an ice cold business relationship.

> my whole world revolves around this person
> you are all literally worthless to me compared

its a fun term

Back when I had a gf (who never fucked) I used to sometimes refer to her as my partner.

It might've been why a lot of coworkers thought I was a faggot instead of just a weird creep.

when someone says partner it immediately lets you know that they or their partner are some sort of degenerate trash so I like it, helps you figure out which team they bat for

Only Husband, Wife or Fiancee are acceptable.
Dating is degenerate.

So when you are 40 and not married you're still going to describe your partner as boyfriend or girlfriend? Very juvenile.

That shit is juvenile and cringe inducing.
>"She's my girlfriend," says anyone over 16.
>Is a gigantic dork.
Though in fairness anything short of Wife/Husband sounds cringey as fuck.
Even Fiance is fucking gay.
I use partner because I don't have the dough to buy a ring or hire a lawyer to arrange a prenup.

I say missus
130IQ deal with it

Welcome to virgins vent their frustrations - The official thread.

Waifu and darling are the thinking person choice

A fellow social chameleon blending in with the bogans?
Or just an intelligent bogan?

No one should be having boyfriends or girlfriends. It should only be husband and wife. Not even fiancé or fiancée

HUSBAND AND WIFE ONLY.

PARTNERSHIPS ARE PILES OF SHIT

Middle upper class but worked/work in oil/gas/mining

I don't think anything can top Primary Caregiver.
So caring for an infant is same as a plug-in appliance.
Our language is being manipulated and we are being dehumanized.

Mid 30's, been with my woman for seven years.
There really isn't a good term for it.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend is fucking cringe at my age.
Husband/Wife people ask how long we've been married, but we're not.
Partner feels really faggy to use, but it's about the best term for now.

Are you me?

Probably the story of a lot of people.

Yeah I've been hearing this a lot lately. Yet another word they have changed in their attempt to alter our philology

not as bad as "the wife"

In my experience it's been the opposite, interestingly enough. Girls calling their boyfriend their 'partner'

Not fucking without contraception is the problem with nations.

I have at least two buddies in the same boat. Monogamy is great, but legal marriage in the current year is not my cup of tea.

that works if the person you are talking to also knows what your partners name is. if you are meeting someone new and saying your partners name expecting them to know who the fuck you are talking about is retarded.

My wife and I used partner often because we hated the term "x-friend". We had been together for almost 10 years, since high school, before getting married. Using the term partner felt a little more accurate for what we were. Boyfriend sounds juvenile, like people who have been together for 3 months are girlfriend and boyfriend. And Fiance makes you sound like a pretentious faggot.

Glad I get to say "my wife" now.

You dumb motherfucka, you.Wow

absolutely nothing wrong with partner,

girlfriend and boyfriend should only be used if youre under 25

>fuck without contraception
You must be a shitty Catholic

>And Fiance makes you sound like a pretentious faggot.

Truer words have never been spoken. Why so few understand this remains a mystery.

Partner is for faggots.

Post her feet.

t.fags ashamed of faggotry

Partner is stupid. Boyfriend & girlfriend are the right term to use. Partner just takes away the gender of it for faggots.

>7 years
Why not just get married?

but when you reach your 20's you are neither a boy or a girl, you are a man and woman. boy/girlfriend is some teenage shit. maybe it's just a reflection of the state of society that 20, 30 year old man children still are stuck in their childish ways.

Because I want kids and she doesn't. I didn't when we got together, but things changed (thanks pol), and now I do. If I can talk her into children I'll happily marry her, if not, well, I've still got an out.

Howdy partner!

I do. I crossed it everywhere I encountered it (on paper form), I corrected officials (at borders, mostly) and I even fuck some sense into 60 years olds skulls at the pub. The fucking slimes were using the term partner while half drunk with no SJW around. Complete and irreversible brainwashing. Mostly in UK but yeah... got that in NZ too. Sorry mate - you're cool people but almost extinct.

We're going down the drain fast too, PC wise, but I have yet to hear that dreadful world from people I know.

it's a term faggots use to indicate that they are in a relationship with another faggot but don't want people to know that it's not a girl, which makes sense because they don't want people knowing they're faggots

I've also seen older people who aren't married use the term but that I don't understand why

There are several EU countries already that use only "partner" as indication of any relationship. I do not about US, but I bet you use "spouse" at least - gender neutral.

"Partner" is not okay since it says you yourself are only a part of something and not a full entity by yourself and only the holy union of two "parts" make a whole.

"Significant Other (SO)" is better, since it bears no resemblance to any gendered pronoun and also hints at the other person being special to you but that there may still be more special people in your life.

gayest shit I ever read

Gf and bf are not sensitive to non-conforming gender identities you bigot

The first 3 are a joke. Boys shouldn't be tainting young girls. Young girls are for grown men only.
Go to r9k and be a good cuck.

I'd say being in a long term relationship at 40 and not being married is pretty juvenile. In some rare cases people may not be able to or may choose not to be legally married. In this case they may as well tell people they are married which is what many people in that situation do.

Yes. Good observation btw. The discursive intention is to normalize faggots and capitalize inter personal relation on an emotional base by falsely trying to have partner look like an (((objective))) term to describe those relations

This is why colloquialisms exist. Here we say 'my missus'. This term crosses generations and socio economic class. Obviously not everyone uses it and it is more common in bogan populations but I heard several corporate execs use the phrase when i worked in hospitality. The only people triggered by the term are those who are insecure about their bogan roots such as OP.