How do you keep loving a woman when she starts to wither away?

How do you keep loving a woman when she starts to wither away?

Chances are you're withering away too

Wither away together

Because you're nothing special. That guy didn't attractive eaither and looks aren't everything and blah blah blah. Just stick to masterbating to anime, wouldn't want more idiots like you running around

fpbp

When men crack, they look like distinguished, dilapidated buildings - provided they are not bloated. When females crack, they look like Calcutta slums.

You just do when you know what it means to really love somebody.
What am I doing replying to a UN kike anyway.

t. never saw a woman age from a beautiful 20something into a 40something harridan in real time

You don't

I saw the girl I first kissed when I was eleven,she'd turned into a 15 stone flesh beast.

You will always love your mother.

You don´t have to keep fucking the same bitch more than once.Neither love them.

They won´t love any man anyway.

And for God sake, don´t you marry.

crypto is going to turn the divorce industry on its head

She gives you children and has been faithfully loving you always.

Children yes, faithfull my balls.

Women can´t love nor controll their insticts and feewings.

Just excitation, attention seeking, status upgrades and greed.

Cuz manlet.

Get a younger model and make make more babies.

I mean, what can you expect?

sometimes i have feeling that pol is full of 190 cm tall 10/10 chads with 20 cm dicks
>amerishits call this guy ugly
le 50% face

I think he divorced and got himself a girl 15 years younger.

>190 cm tall 10/10 chads with 20 cm dicks
No, but close.

children

I'm fine with that as long as I'm actually in love with her. It's just nature. An obsession with vanity and cheap sex is exactly what's destroying the West.

You wither away with her by getting fat. That's what people with empathy do consciously or subconsciously

>You will always love your mother.
Not an argument

Now this is a point for women on the state of marriage these days. They do not have the upper hand in marriage once they start to age. In the past when marriage used to be important and lifelong society was set up to protect that. A man couldn't just cheat on or leave his wife without consequences. These days when a couple gets old the man can "trade up" and go find a younger prettier woman without much trouble. Cheating is not seen as awful and family ruining as it used to be, theres still a stigma but the man (or woman) will not be shunned by the community for it like before. A man leaving his wife for another woman is just seen as "it didn't work out, shit happens everyone deserves to be happy" not "hes abandoning his wife what an awful person"
Thing is once you get to a certain age a man can leave his wife and can find a younger woman (as long as he still looks decent/has money) a woman? No she will struggle to find another partner, she's too old for kids and as is known women age horribly.

Smart, why keep investing in something (ie an unattractive infertile female) that has zero value in the market.

C U M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

>wouldn't want more idiots like you running around
Literally can't even write in his own language

your eyes go bad?

joke aside: your eyes see the current version but your mind does try to morph that info into the initial version v1.0 and in the end you'll probably have v1.5. sure, it's not as pretty as v1.0 but the fact that you think you can trust her makes up for the difference. only if she betrays you, only then you'll be able to see the real version.

Every relationship switcharoo means another penis inserted into a different vagina, ever so slightly raising the number of dicks taken per vagina in a society. In aggregate this is why there are so many psychotic, loose whores running around. Shit like this shouldn't be encouraged.

This. Plus, the longer you've been with someone, you're in such close proximity that aging is difficult to detect sometimes. Unless you look at an old photo and then look at yourself... then it's pretty apparent.
If your relationship is strong, keep going on. You're one of the lucky few.

some sort of emotional connection perhaps

How does he keep his feet from stinking without socks?

Speaking of "le 50% face", his wife is not only beautiful, she's also J e w i s h . Their oldest, Clara, is absolutely gorgeous, and b a t m i t z v a .

Hookers for the needs - stay married for the kids and because you love her.
There; job sorted.

Or have a legal 2nd wife. Trade up every 10 years.

Because nor everyone thinks like a nigger

ideally, you would have kids with her by then, and you would both have bigger things ti wiorry about
also as a virile man, you would have a mistress in the side.... you;d use her for sex, and let your wife concentrate on child rearing

EVERYONE IS A REPLACEABLE COG NOT WORTH CARING ABOUT, CAPITALISM

>When men crack, they look like distinguished
this is just a pathetic cope. aging is ugly and it affects men as well. especially balding is fucking disgusting.

fuck off with this /r9k/ slide shit

Look up the word "vow". That's what good people look like. Think and Thin.