Is civil war happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BuQD7K2Hsg
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/12/actualidad/1507804142_584249.html
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/17/actualidad/1508232662_926792.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks
youtube.com/watch?v=G7rX39jFDKI
lavanguardia.com/politica/20160816/403969314802/george-soros-diplocat-financio.html
youtu.be/-FvwBF10NPM
youtube.com/watch?v=0AENwyTJBas
youtube.com/watch?v=uzCleIHK2lU
youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. Sadly our leaders are complete pussies and would rather """govern""" from exile in France.

Unfortunately, no.

Commie separatist will keep breathing.

The only civil war I see is the civil war inside Catalonia if they actually declare their independence. Which will be suppressed anyway.

How can it be a war when Cuckalonia has no army?

No. Because the separatist have nothing except a police force with no military equipment. A civil war was never possible, you need two real forces to have a war.

already happening

These degenerates....sigh

Are they at least getting ETH and BTC for this?

I can only dream about it...

That pic is fake tho. In the original there's no flag, just some jeans.

And the pic is from Germany, unironically for the user who posted it.

>autistic screeching of catalonians
lol

I would love the pic to be real tho. Cucktalans are retarded enough for that and worse. I should know, I live among them and have to suffer their cringe.

You should know secesionists IQ is higher (no opinion here, just fact), so if the pic was real I'd have bad news for you Manolo

Citation needed, you supremacist scum.

>Calling catalans cucks
>Whining "muh supremacist called me idiot"

That should be proof enough for you.
But if you need the numbers just wait, in every catalonia thread someone post the study about it

>Calling catalans cucks

No. Cucktalans refers to the secessionists. I'm a catalan myself, but I'm not a cuck.

Also that claim is bullshit until proof of it is given. And even then, the proof will probably be bullshit, or the study won't mean what you supremacist cucks think it means (protip: wealth is related to educational level, educational level is not related to intelligence).

Ok, you don't even know what a cuck is, I'm out.

Secessionists are cucks. What, do you not like being told the truth, you cuck?

Have you cried lately?

muh iq

They don't have the balls to fight a civil war, or even to attack the police.

I've proven my claim without even trying

Actually you haven't.

Nope, haven't tried

Haven't proven, you mean.

>Assblasted

CAN YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING?

Have you milk your cows yet? Duty first

Catalonian tanks on their way to battle

youtube.com/watch?v=8BuQD7K2Hsg

Remember 2 spanish fighters crashed last month fighting against gravity. I wouldn't be so sure they would actually win against farmers

I really fucking want "free" Catalonia and civil war. Spain gets rid of all these commies, we get a nice civil war to watch, maybe even race wars, Croatia gets more tourist shekels, discontent maybe spreads to other places in Europe...

Man, if only I was a billionaire I would fund some lefty-catalunya uprising like Bay of the Pigs and just watch it burn

Your echo chamber must be full of retards
Please tell us more

They should hold another vote, force everyone in would be Catalonia to vote and settle it.

>politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/12/actualidad/1507804142_584249.html
>politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/10/17/actualidad/1508232662_926792.html

His echo chamber is depicted in

There's no public sentiment for it. Most people in Catalonia are content to watch the government round up secessionists.

The quatalonian republic ass is acepting well the 155 constitutipn article.
I hope the commies make up something in the coming days for the lulz, its getting bored in here, i was hoping for a mass commie police smashing.
Eith luck this retards will close trafic in the main roads and more anger will flow to them from the truly catalonian normis.

Agree, most people being 30% maybe

>You should know secesionists IQ is higher
True.

top fucking kek

Also since secessionists are a mix of native catalans and spanish immigrants while unionists are almost exclusively immigrants the first are more likely to be employed, richer, more educated, etc. while economic immigrants are on a lower position in the social ladder for obvious reasons.

Gravity is a very important force in nature, catacuck farmers can only fuck their dogs.
Tell me from your echo chamber reality, how exactly would you achive independence? Controlling antigravity? wunderwaffe?

Break out the popcorn, the Basque separatists will be watching what happens intensely.

i dont get you \pol\

dont you love nations?

isn't 2 better then 1? seriously

lol why do you even argue with a retard

Tell me any modern european nation we actually like and I will move to catalonia and become a separatist.

Who the fuck cares, it's Spain...

poland

It is because the catalan government psyops imparting education only in catalan language, if the children mother tongue is not respected, the children fail.

The castillians had better results because there is no shilling in the class

But it isn't, that's the whole point

Nobody cares, but commie tears are priceless

Because i like tear's taste, nothing else has more flavour

THX MR OBEDIENTE PANTUMAKER

>free Catalonia
>all gommies go there from all over europe
>Castilla declares war, couple of false flags in France to make France hate Catalunya
>infiltrate catalunya military command
>employ only human wave tactics, easy targets for Castilla
>use nerve agents, throw vegetation foliants, full trade blockade
>make catalunya starve and just shell them for ages

And even his police force aren't fully pro-independence.

I hope so. It looks like they don't really have anything better to do with their lives anyway.

>FOR A HILL MEN WOULD KILL, WHY? THEY DO NOT KNOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

No goyed fake nations, thanks.

Speaking catalan is not the same as being secessionist. Scoring better in PISA tests is not the same as being more intelligent.

I hinted at this in a previous comment. Wealth is related to educational level. Educational level is not related to intelligence.

We all know how long a civil war would last
>eight seconds

Manolo on full denial

is this a fucking joke? you force all the education in catalan and then think spanish speakers have lower iq because the score lower?

Its shit like this why the rest of sain on laugfs as the army rolls tanks in catalonia

Jordi still being unable to prove me wrong.

Become the candle

Spain nation > Catacommie broke refugee-filled nation

>Implying spain isn't a good EU goy
desu if a spaniard was asked "Is bbc and islam the best thing in the world" you just KNOW he'll smile and say "black cock is the only cock my wife gets and islam is the religion we deserve! hail eu!".

Last time Catalonia chimped out we lost Portugal.
I say fuck them this time. Let Catacucks alone with their pakis and commies and join Portugal instead. They will end self-destroying themselves anyway.

What about this jewess in Spanish People's Party? She's been cringing on tv every time the Catalan government has done anything.

This from the guy whose political leader was on his knees begging the EU to help him. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen.

It is because catalans are smart and capable of building a succesful society while castilians are retarded and need to emigrate. The denial is strong with you Manolo.

>Wealth is related to educational level. Educational level is not related to intelligence.
Lol this is the Manolo version of "Africa is poor because of white man colonialism" nigger excuse.

Civil War 2.0 would certainly be more comical this time around, a lot more ridiculous characters in the lineup. But no, there wont be a war just because Catalunya got their fee fees hurt.

No, Catalans tried that several times already and goy BTFO by superior Castillians every time. This time they are just crying and playing the victim hoping somebody will help them. m.youtube.com/watch?v=wouNL14tAks

See

It won't be long until Catalan has a Catalan minority. All that intelligence gone to waste. Centuries of culture and language washed away. Jamals will be the new Jordis.

>video
What a fucking losers. This video is also extremely similar to the help Ukraine video made by the open society foundation, really makes me think.

Sure, the spanish nationalist revival caused by you guys will be nothing, Im sure

youtube.com/watch?v=G7rX39jFDKI

Catalans have constructed nothing.
catalans have been influencing the spanish government long ago to protect catalan industry, that is why Stendhal write it in the XIX century.
Catalan businessman influenced Franco to create the best infrastructure in catalonia (highways), and to place the national industry as SEAT in catalonia. But this time catalan businessman have played the separatists card with the catalan governments to create a special tax treatment in catalonia. But the catalan government has crossed many red lines.
Prepare for been BTFO

>This video is also extremely similar to the help Ukraine video made by the open society foundation, really makes me think.
It's a well known fact that George Soros is funding the independance movement
lavanguardia.com/politica/20160816/403969314802/george-soros-diplocat-financio.html

You tell me

youtu.be/-FvwBF10NPM

Puchi was begging for EU cock.
C's adores the BBC and EU brand cuckoldry and the genocide of all european nations.

Not much of a problem desu

youtube.com/watch?v=0AENwyTJBas

>spanish nationalist revival
>posts a plagiarised version of a Russian song
youtube.com/watch?v=uzCleIHK2lU

>What is the blue division?

Its ok Jordi, you will always be a spaniard

Abascal will personally be executed by the EU queen Ines "A polla de moro me amorro" Arrimadas

>Spanish
>Nationalism
Not while I'm here boy!!! The spaniards are ANTINATIONALISM and PROEU!

Not any more rational arguments? What happened with the high iq level catalans? Are they afraid of the 155 and already chicken out?

>Lol this is the Manolo version of "Africa is poor because of white man colonialism" nigger excuse.

Prove how there are no intelligent people without college-level education, then.

>Implying I'm catalan
Just here denouncing the (((spanish))) (((right nationalism wing))) that shilled for ultra cucks that is C's.

Ok, understand, they fled, thank you

Not really, they keep shilling how spain is super ultra right fashy nationalis when they proudly demand more EU cock and more rapefugee along with cuckatolians.

hope so

The Catalonians are a weak people. They will submit soon

this basically sums up the current political situation here. great post

Only roughly 50% of catalans support independence... They will probably even lose a war against the 40% catalans that are strongly against it.

So, if we count on the rest of Spain... What kind of war is possible?

Like CSA submitted to the Union?

Catalonia BTFO

VIVA ESPANA VIVA EL REY
VIVA EL ORDEN Y LA LEY

youtube.com/watch?v=lN0WNUkttco