Has anybody here ever killed somebody?

Would you care to share the story with us? How did it make you feel? Vererans, police officers, BAMFs get in here and tell your killing story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpBJih02aYU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've started killing domesticated livestock, working my way up the food chain, one day i will be lawfully killing niggers for fun. Then they will learn.

the most advanced life form im aware of killing was a cockroach
i felt bad after

Yeah, poor turks

i just yelled at my cat cuz he bit me and i feel bad i yelled at him

Sure have. Like taking out trash.

Yeah, I killed a CIA nigger with my car in 1999. Score one for the good guys.

thou shalt not kill

PS: There are no confirmed kills (outside snipers/ordinance) in AFG. 10 would die to confirm one kill.

So.....yes-ish?

Yep i killed some gypsy that tried to robb me ,in self defense.Got 9 years in prison for it and ruined my life,theres not much else to it....

I killed my thirst

cold blooded

What about protecting the weak?

Okay I'll tell you but only if you pinky-promise you're not FBI :)

I put a cocked revolver in a carjackers face. If he didn’t run away as fast as he did he would have been dead.

Was he a nigger?

I'm in Australia.

Hehe, pulled my 45 on so many niggers, shits enjoyable to me now. I spent a couple days with an insane person who wanted to fight.

Glee the entire time. I'm so bored and hopeless....

This is bullshit.

Anyone that has ever served in the force or armed forces would be unlikely to share with Sup Forums civvies.

>veteran Royal Marine

SAGE.

What did it feel like to take a human life?

Hahaha, sure....don't go to /k/, phag™.

I would hope the FBI are at least competent enough to use proxies when data mining

Ordnance not ordinance

Somebody who was in the army should know that.

> Fearing federal agents

See...this is how *I* know you two faggots haven't killed.

>gypsy
>human
wut?

>every veteran is my emotionally disturbed, psychologically crippled brooding pet stereotype
seems legit

can't you read? he said he killed a gypsy

Yes but not on purpose. Fucker on a motorbike was trying to overtake me from the wrong side. I said no way and started speeding up. He did as well. It was a narrow street so he needed to overtake and got desperate. I wasn't having it and sped up myself. He had a head on collision with another car at 90km/h. Didn't see him die but I'm pretty sure he got pancaked.

Didn't feel bad at all. Completely his fault

i think I ran over a wino in the fields a few years back.
Found blood on my bumper and tires.

did the
>save your life
joke when I was like 6 to another 6 year old
>I did not save his life.

>Life in Pakistan

Shit, tell the story. How traumatised were you? Did the parents ever forgive you?

Why do people drive like that in every muslim country?

Someone stop this man

>people

SHALT NOT be infringed

You earned your virgins that day.

Drive in India, China or literally any third world country and that's how they drive. Mainly because there's no enforcement of breaking traffic laws.

>niggers
>learn
what?

Killed plenty of hajis during OEF-A, OEF-I and others with 39 IFOR/KFOR/OEF Combat Rotations from. It was just a days work, I decided to not let myself feel anything over shitskins wahhabistsl; it is not worth it. Losing buddies as close or closer than brothers was the hardest part of it all.

I have only had one OIS with 19 Years in LE and thought I could my full 20 without ever having to pull a trigger, again, but some faggot made that harder than it was. I did what I had to do to protect a Deputy/fellow LEO, that I called out to assist us during a road block and high speed chase.

The Subject tried to running him over, whilst throwing out spike blocks, at our road block, and I fired my Carbine five times. Once, the Deputy was out of my line of fire. Three projectiles struck the subject and took him out of the chase eight minutes later.

I hit the subject three times from 43 yards away - through their back windshield and driver's seat. One project passed through the head rest into their Neck/Cervical Vertebrae and exited into their Jaw, shattering it and busting out 14 Teeth. One projectile passed through rear of the seat into their right Shoulder Blade; collapsed their Left Lung and shattering their Sternum - all of those turning those bone fragments into shrapnel. The last projectile entered through the back seat, entered into their mid back, shattering six Vertebrae and turning the bone fragments into shrapnel, again, and completely fucking up their Spinal Cord.

They are now a vegetable and the Family has to decide, whether to pull the plug on the ventilator or not; they have been delaying it for four months. I have already taken my three weeks non-paid administrated leave and the State DoJ/County DA has cleared me of any wrong doing. I got the three weeks paid in full upon my next paycheck. Forcing my hand and endangering an LEO is the last thing to get sympathy from me, even less so than a Haji .

personally? 11 people in total the past century
that's adjusted per jewish capita from a total of about 160 million goyim dead in total due to Sup Forums infographic confirmed jewish tricks
of them 6 are caucasian, 4 are SE asians and 1 more is made up of various smaller ethnic groups. I didn't actually know I did it before coming here but meh

People like you can only be trusted with camels.

Did I accidentally your cousin, Khalid?

>be ausfag
>hear about cool american cities and the shit that goes on there
>always wanted to go so i start saving up
>watch reno 911 alot because its funny
>plan my trip to start there
>anyway get there and start looking around
>not as much happening as in the show but what do you expect
>shady looking nigger comes up to me and asks if i want to buy a gun
>wtf america, say 'sure'
>he says 100$
>no worries, i buy the gun, some type of semi auto thing, fully loaded, welcome to america
>my father always told me not to play with guns
>whatever, in america now, can do what i want
>walking down the street looking for some action now i was armed
>man looks at me funny
>good enough
>i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die

fake and gay

I have deployments from '96 to 2012, son. 2/75th Ranger Regiment, 75 Ranger Regiment RRC - Team 3. ODA 596, 3/5th SFG, 2/20th SFG. I opened up what I did, because I am drunk, I will likely not remember it. So, thus, fuck it.

Who said Army? You said regimented. You said I wasn't a turncoat....I'm not flying the stars and stripes, now am I?

> eight minutes later

Absolute Failure, Values Recycle.

They always say 'fake', gets old but I will never lie, it's goes against my Aspergers.

> I stand 10' tall, deal with it.

>KFOR
>killing hajis

you were protecting them against christian serbs

To be fair, it was more fake than gay.

ayo dawg i was 46th QWGH in JHUT at RTF in 23GH, i served 15 rotations during operation HF and never had a KJ but got as many as, im pretty sure 76 CK at least, meanwhile my buddy at WHTF/HUJK had over 300 CK and he reckons not a dime under. fuckin mad cunt

ordnance is a completely different word from ordinance, you idjit

Once. It was an accident and I've never told anyone about it. No one ever suspected me and the whole thing was attributed to other causes.

It really tore me up for a long time but these days its just one of those regrettable memories that pop into your head on off days.

The first time you do it, it really bothers you. You stay up nights thinking about it. After a while you rationalize that they were trying to kill you, so you learn to accept what you have done.

After that, you welcome it, and don't care any more, you just squeeze the trigger and look for the pink spray.

Do you think the Muslim Bosniaks just stopped killing and shooting; when KFOR crossed the Borders? We were forward deployed for SR/LRR. We only got engaged twice and once we got fire superiority. Bosniak Mujaheddin/Militia ran off.

Z and M Force were cool guys during the Pacific War.

Nice try, CIA.

Ur a cheeky cunt I'll give you that

Cheeky cunt you got me

I'm a gunfighter not a writer, kill....y-, uh so tiring....

I kill the pussy

never served with any aussies aye? fuckin on a base in AF crossin GG we ran into a bunch of yanks and fuckin hell did we have a piss up, no sleep and on PD the dext day in EFG's with ASATS ranging and fuck me, if towlies engaged FOWPO i dont think they would have had any GFAT because, as far as joint patrols go, that one was not well remembered

Nice try FBI

I'd love to kill some Hajis. I'm so happy for you.

I have to admit you were right. Bikers are a fucking plague.
They think they are entitled to do what they want for reasons.

Well I've mauled several squirrels and a lost and sick baby deer to death with bricks, so I know from experience that if somebody needs to be put down peacefully and humanely that I'm not the man for that job.

This thread reeks of faggotry

SASR, SASR-TAG(very rarely) and SOER during OEF-A and OEF-I. NZSAS during OEF-A. We snuck bathtube white lightening to our SASR and NZSAS buddies, whenever, we were able to see them. Afghani Commando's were a degenerate bunch and made alcohol for us. I made sure no one was related enough to do opium with them, and even our Officers listened to me, since I was a CSM.

retarded enough*

Hey Terry

>CSM
i find this hard to believe

Made a friend for life in the British army. second tour of iraq. Humvee went over a landmine. Filled my buddys face and neck with glass and metal. knocked most of his teeth out too. Bled out right before my eyes. Quickly we were set upon and forced to fire through thick smoke. When it all cleared there were 4 young boys and 3 men lying there dead. I don't know who but I got at least one of them. Still gives me panic attacks if I dwell on it too much.

I killed my boner looking at your mum

Yeah sure, you stack shelves in the supermarket.

>going from domesticated livestock to feral livestock
Godspeed.

Pretty sure I have, but I was an artilarist so, it felt like training and work I guess.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

You are a piece of shit hope u get yours, go fuck yourself u kiwi dog

>Humvee

I'm telling the Queen

Wish I could kill myself...

Before or after you made Temple OS?

learn not to care and be comfy 24/7

I killed a CIA nigger 1992 with my car, they glow in the dark.

>literally following the serial killer textbook
>on Sup Forums
Checks out.

Hoping metokur will notice you?

No, but I killed thousands of ants when I was a kid. Sun + magnifying glass, stomping on them, hell I would ever poison food and leave it near their ant pile in the hopes they would take it to their queen.

I'm like Stalin to ants.

>Anyone that has ever served in the force or armed forces would be unlikely to share with Sup Forums civvies.
Sharing anonymously might be the only way former servicemen would share. Not to mention, at least half of my friends that are vets know they government screws 'em but they let it happen because they love their country.

You monster.

i stop my car to let squirrels pass. boring huh. kek

Thats the plan. Legally though.

A lot of people talk about how many people are killed from the posting on Sup Forums

I think the numbers are in the dozens......probably hundreds with all the schill posting of ops here....

But as far as killing......

I am only "known" to have personally have contributed to Bush's Pretzel Party

Releasing info gets people killed

Every Day.........that's the repercussion of the release of info that exposes their cabal.?

They think they have the new networks hidden so they are cleaning house of their old operatives....

The database is full of people that fit their images for their set ups...

But the image fits much better on their epitaphs

When the info hits the streets and they are given the shakedown....

They know they are being hunted daily......not with a gun and a vengeance trip, but with a very successful push to make sure that they will either run for their lives.....or be eliminated via their good old friends, when they all start loosing face and they look for a new job.

haha you joined up with the say sars? well i might of met ya then, maybe, probably, not likely, 2002-2013?

I killed at least 23 people in Afghanistan in 2003-2005.

Almost made me an alcoholic but got over it.

If the cabal wants to play entrapment scenarios here, we can take it to the next level and let the world know that there is nothing higher than truth.

Nobody is that curious that they just randomly ask Sup Forums who they have killed....

Don't choke on a pretzel, while laughing out loud at dinner......

I'mma plead da fif so I won't give details.

At first I felt bad for like 15 minutes to a day, I'm the benevolent type so when I saw the consequences of my actions cost lives I was pretty upset about it. After I overcame this it was actually very therapeutic, it was liberating even, I finally felt freedom.

you monster.

but do you know the muffin man?

youtube.com/watch?v=FpBJih02aYU

>be russian
>be dont be an alchol

hmmm

Go to Syria and you can do that tonight.

>ever killed anyone?
I sometimes can't tell the difference between reality and and dreams, and my brain stores my dreams as memories, and I have had lots of dreams for sure about killing people.

Sometimes I panic because I think I'm a murderer and I've just repressed it.

I'm German living in the Netherlands.

Made some good friends in the 4RAR so I'll give you a pass.