When did you first start browsing Sup Forums?

When did you first start browsing Sup Forums?

I started browsing Sup Forums in 2006 and got into Sup Forums pretty heavily in 2007. Since that time, Sup Forums really hasn't changed as much as people think it has. There were always generals (but they weren't called "generals"), there was always funposting (but it was never called that, either), there were always moe bait threads, etc.

ITT, we return to a time long gone and discuss why the past looks eerily similar to the present.

Sup Forums was better and slower then, it's far too fast now, and waiting for fansubs was atually more fun when Sup Forums was involved. Now fansubs are dead and Sup Forums is either straight shit or boring. There are too many normalfags and non-virgins.

Also this is metathread shit

I take it you arrived last year?

>Sup Forums was better

>come to Sup Forums in 2006
>InuYasha, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece threads

>come to Sup Forums in 2016
>InuYasha, Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece threads

Never change, Sup Forums.

Eh.

>non-virgins

What's wrong with this?

I remember a time when Sup Forums hated emoticons. Now I see garbage like :^) everywhere I go.

I don't care if it's an [s4s] injoke. This is Sup Forums. It's sickening.

I don't remember OP, Naruto or, to a lesser extent, Bleach threads being that common. Unless my memory is failing me if you posted a Naruto thread you were called a niggerfaggot and your thread was spammed off the board with copypasta, ASCII spam and other shit.

>browsing Sup Forums as a non-virgin

Talk about missing the point.

Bleach threads were very common when the anime was airing.

Yeah, Naruto threads were spammed to all hell back then, but when they weren't being spammed, there was actual discussion going on.

They're 3D loving normalfags who probably have a social life, so the chances of them being cancerous and from places like facebook and reddshit are far higher.

It's mostly trolling and general shitposting but I think there are actually fags on Sup Forums now who think emoticons other than ;___; are acceptable.

get out normalfag

blame the mods

Maybe you should have spent some part of the last decade learning Japanese.

Early 2008.

Still in newfag territory, but at least I was here for Code Geass.

please lurk 2 years before posting

>he doesn't browse the Daily Japanese Threads

I was here for thread #1, by the way.

I was also here when drawthreads DIDN'T EXIST.

Yes, there was such a time.

Stop posting without your trip. I don't want to see anything that you have to say.

kill yourself