This kills the marriage

This kills the marriage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ceo is jew.

There's nothing to marry anyway

are you married?

The sexual revolution killed marriage. Tinder itself isn't the disease. Just evidence of it going terminal.

My IQ was too complex to use this.

It makes no sense, swiping right because they 10/10 or swiping left if they not.

You can't wife someone then swipe her out of your life the next time another 10/10 comes along.

look familiar?

fuggg

Its all part of the one agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

Sweet fucking lord I knew it.

No but seriously promiscuity and casual sex hookups are incredibly degenerate and are fucking up society.

Tinder is great for finding that gay bf

I’m jew

So you just admitted that guns kill people, not people?

>implying bitches are as smart as guns
ISHYGDDT

Can't unsee.

Swedish is such a gay fucking language

The Tinder prayer
May your swipes be in vain,
Loose women you shall abstain,
Refuse to be cast the mark of man,
So one day you dwell in the holy land

Trying to use this to maybe have good convos with girls, all I get is degeneracy. Why do I keep trying? I mean I get meeting people in real life, and I do that. But I also use tinder and tend to use it when I'm cooking food or taking a shit and need time to kill. Just the people on their are like literal cancer.

Wtf do all tinder conversations end up online

it's pretty funny how ugly arab immigrants are so impressed with tinder screencaps of extremely average chicks

the absolute state of it

Grinder?

I Survived the Holocaust You Goy, Don’t Deny This?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

I never used tinder and I am in a commited relationship. 5 years and going strong. Our arguments are about when we should buy a house and where.
I'd like to move somewhere more rural and get some dogs. Im in no hurry to have kids but she is a lot younger than me.

The fuck am I supposed to see here, a shark fin?

Suffrage/Women's Liberation killed marriage.

I see a closeup if a hooknosed kike

d...delet...

No, the welfare state kills the marriage. The welfare state replacing the husband's traditional role as the provider makes women act in a way that would brand them toxic waste just some decades ago.

Abolishing the welfare state would fix women and save marriage as an institution.

Tinder ain't shit in Quebec. Only fucked a french girl from france so far. I tried with a vpn in the states and anglo weemon are easy as fuck in comparison

Well it is a hookup site dipshit lol

Hello jew.

>Cha D'cope
>3 copes later
LMAO. lookism are mentally ill.

>greentexting on tinder
Kek

Lemme put it to you this way OP, I made a tinder account and whenever I try to match with someone, I swipe right in a continuous, desperate motion. No matter who it is, and after a minute straight, I'll have matched with 2 fat bitches and maybe a coal burner.
Pretty sure I got a corrupted version of the app or something

I shagged 3 diff women in 1 week using this. One made me use condoms. Does this count. Also burner phones when playing numbers

its just the symptome not the illness.

Speak for yourself, loser. :D

That's way too much effort just to get sex.

Can get sex, but playing numbers game. Trying for a four. So that means no endurance swims (maybe just do a few 1.5ks to keep the swim rythm)that week plus no fapping.

too familiar

You never know, might bump into a femanon haha

Digits confirmed, meeting my waifu on tinder

Zionist jews want to break up the family unit making it non existent

I've been found out.

>i-if he's too busy fucking me then he's not raping kids r-right?
>sweatingroastie.jpg

this makes me sad

>marriage
>society
Ftfy

>scrolling through tinder last night
>two friends watching, just fucking about
>swipe and come across a girl that my other friend, who is in the room, is supposed to be seeing
>other two friends notice, awkward silence, swipe away
>don't know how to break it to him
One of the people that saw said that it could be the case that she stopped using it but her profile is still there but i find that hard to believe, and wouldn't if it were me in the guys shoes.

These thots need to be dealt with.

always a leaf

Tell him as fast as possible, before he develops feelings for the whore or catches an STD.

The true red pill. .

She won't make you happy pal

no it doesnt
do not blame women for your inadequacies
forge yourself into a desirable object for women by working hard to become a genuine so you can look them right in the eye and feel like you are proud of yourself and your achievements and you would like to share yourself and your life with her and she would be honoured because you have worked hard to make yourself into something that you are proud of. Make yourself into a person of high worth in everyway, diet, finances, knowledge understanding and acceptance of ones genuine emotions, fitness, career, hobbies girls dont want pathetic self pitying men because why would they? its not about what you've actually got, what women like are men who are capable and skilled in getting what they want honestly, because they want to be so appealing to a man that they would adore to be an object of such a high value man, a man who is capable and passionate yet honest and with compassion

>ireland
>buying a house

absolutely fake my dude

>work extremely hard to improve yourself while women do the bare minimum and fuck dozens of guys
>then you get to settle with one of these women :^)
I'm in favour of self improvement, not necessarily for the sake of women though.
Very very few women are worth putting that much effort in to have, and the ones that are are extremely hard to find.

Why don't ukrainians have a welfare state but have higher divorce rate than most european countries? You fags are naive