One Punch Man

Murata's streaming some Fubuki tits.

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
heroesofnewerth.com/riptide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is he afk?

Seems like he had to get off for a second. Said he'll be back soon.

he's back

> literally *teleports behind you*

And good to see the fight will continue a bit, was expecting Tats to arrive right away and clean everything, wil be more interesting if Fubuki does manage to win by herself.

Murata knows how to draw sexy women

>ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
Anyone know the song? I feel like its from some anime movie, maybe miyazaki film not sure

>ttp://www.ustream.tv/channel/nebu-kuro1
i hope her mask will be ripped off eventually, it's always interesting to see what they decide to do with that. Will it be some kind of monster face, or nasty scars or actually incredibly pretty face?

Just wait for the doujins user

that is boring, canon is more interesting for stuff like this

It's probably human so long as there's no significant reason (ie; her monster background) for her to have a non-human face. Just look at Maiko Plasma. Or that guy from the OVA episode of Genos stalking Saitama who grew huge, but still had a human face (it was only covered by a facial mask).

Threadly reminder that we still have approximately 3,200 days to go before Murata finishes the Garou arc. Kids born after 9/11 will have grandchildren before he finishes it.

I don´t want to see her go guys.
We´ve already lost Mosquito girl, I can´t take this anymore!

Look at her hair, user. She's literally MUH DICK tier with that hair now.

Garou and the Monster Association arc when?

Literally monsters. It's their fate to be turned into splatters of blood in the street, or be imprisoned in the Hero Association rape prison.

>messed up sex hair
>wide-open eyes
>sweat all over her body
She's reading for a hard pounding.

>be imprisoned in the Hero Association rape prison.
I´d be okay with that.

My autism is now going crazy, because I noticed that Murata really often forgets to draw the collar she wears. Look here: and in the last update - he's on and off about it.

it will still take a while
technically, because you know, we kinda are in it already, just with a longer prologue.

huh, you're right, didn't notice
it will probably be fixed in the volume releases

this is the problem with complex designs like that, easy to forget details. Though this isn't the first time this happened in OPM, i guess Murata is simply a forgetful guy

> some Fubuki tits.

YES.

And that sweaty scared Dos is super sexy. Think about what he will do with psykos.

But after Saitama wins the tournament, will he still make filler chapters, like expanding on why Garou dined and dashed, or how Lightspeed Flash ended up on the team to suppress the Monster Association?

Hey, he just noticed he forgot it!

FUCK YES HE NOTICED

I wonder about that, before that extra arc full new content was mostly in the extra chapters.

Tfw if it weren't for the "arc expansions", we'd already be near the end of it with a second season announced as well.

She would die if they did that. She uses it to filter the pungent stench of cum always around her

of course, why would you think he would not? Nothing so far has contradicted the events in the original webcomic

One thing I just can't understand is why Sup Forums gets so angry about the updates. I mean, I've been on the ride for more than two years, I know everyone just wants to get into the good stuff, but what's bad about giving us more content in the redrawn version?

We can already be happy with what ONE does, let Murata do the expanded universe thing ONE writes for him or whatever.

> 3 weeks later
> Murata looks like he's doing one of the first pages following last chapter

What the hell? Wasn't it supposed to come out today?

you really don't understand?
You said it yourself
>just wants to get into the good stuff
there are so many good moments we want to see expanded and drawn well, something we have hyped up ever since each individual of us first saw the remake or the webcomic. But with each new "filler" chapter it takes another 2 weeks longer.

I've seen his streams. He doesn't always do the pages in order.

Anyone know where I can get OPM with the original and redrawn chapters together?

Still, it's weird for him to do one of the first pages now, even more the day of the expected release.

You're a retard, user. You won't accept anything new as good and feel the need to spread your shit around. Waaaaaaah. I want the originaaaaaaaal. I don't want anything eeeeeeelse. You're just a bratty kid.

Because the web comic was paced well as is and there's no need add new content if it adds little at the price of tight pacing.

I like fanservice. I like Fubuki. I even like the dominatrix princess. I can understand wanting to expand more on Fubuki earlier before she suddenly plays a more significant role later on.

but there's a time and place and this is just tiresome. The tournament is also doing nothing for me. One Punch Man did not catch my attention because of some cheap fanservice and run of the mill fights.

maybe he was working on another commission work for capcom or such, or maybe he was doing one of the extra chapters for the volume releases
he is doing a lot of drawing every time, people just take things like the extra chapters for granted, as if they appear magically.

Yeah, but what if in the meantime we'll get even more good stuff that we've never seen in ONE's version, and then, on top of that, get to the redrawn things we know? Just read both and bitch less, it'd make the OPM threads a lot more bearable.

But THREE FUCKING WEEKS dude. That pacing is terrible no matter how you put it. He's supposed to be focusing on OPM, it's already slow enough.

but we already know the original, we like the original, so why give us something that MAY be good? (and from the reaction here, not all new stuff is good. Garou vs Bat was received well, the tournament not so much(ironically it is the reverse for me, i enjoy the tournament and could care less about garou vs bat))

>Just read both and bitch less, it'd make the OPM threads a lot more bearable.
i am not the one who is bitching, but i do understand where they are coming from

What are you talking about? Tight pacing? The manga is actually improving the pacing. Time and place? The tournament does nothing for you? Run of the mill fights?

OPM only started getting good right around the Sea King's arc and onward. Sea King Arc, Boros Arc, now the Garou Arc and the Monster Association Arc. All this current stuff is doing is expanding Garou and the Monster Association's introduction, making their actions and inclusion respectively more meaningful.

>We´ve already lost Mosquito girl
We got her back in at last one form. I am happy.

Who cares for Murata?
Why One hasn't posted the last pages of the chapter yet?

He's always working up to the last moment? That's always been the case.

Yeah? It's just 3 weeks. An update every 2 weeks. Even with just 1 extra week, he's not really making any less content than an average Western comic. He even makes more pages, at times. You're just too used to rushed art and strict schedules. This is an ONLINE comic, user. Not a weekly published comic.

He doesn't have assistants, he draws almost everything himself.
The mangaka at Shonen Jump usually have 5/10 assistants and this is why the can make so much in a week.

Naw, he does have two assistants. One for special effects and one for background stuff. They were shown in vol 3 I think.

They do very little.

>ironically it is the reverse for me
Same here actually. I think the fight was too drawn out and incited insufferable plebbit tier wank, the fact that it happened while the anime was airing didn't help as well.

I'm curious about the tournament but Murata is too busy drawing titties at the moment. Can't blame him, honestly. The best thing about the tournament is that the fights are short and funny.

>people didn't like Garou vs Metal Bat
wut?

he drew E21 that was weekly for 7 years, what's the fucking point of slowing down himself by having less assistants?

it was just typical shonen fight, i don't read OPM for that.

to not kill himself before he is 40 maybe

Nowhere that people like to admit going.

>it was just typical shonen fight
>i don't read OPM for that.
Well that's most of the series user.

Not having to deal with fat and ugly shitty drawing baby wannabe mangakas?

The only remotely good part about it was MA showing up at the end and Garou flipping them off like its nothing. Even that is repetitive given the developments in the webcomic though. Simply expanding on the relationship between ugly kid and Garou was more than enough.

The fight itself was entirely unnecessary and boring.

>it was just typical shonen fight, i don't read OPM for that.
That's what most of the series is, user, with jokes interspersed. In the first place, the action sequence was pretty short. Did you ever bother actually reading it or are you just butthurt about how you have to wait 2 weeks for an update? People like you are always in a rush to move on from this stuff that you don't realize you're making it out to be slower than it actually is.

>The fight itself was entirely unnecessary and boring.
Disagree, easily the best fight in OPM, the fight choreography was great.

"Remotely good". You're alone in this, then. In the overwhelmingly minority, really. People loved the Garou vs Metal Bat fight as it was happening.

Tatsumaki?

Yeah, except it gave Metal Bat something to do and explained why he wasn't in the MA arc, while also showing that he's so much more than just a dude with a metal bat.

I understand some of you like the webcomic and want to troll the shit out of Murata, but fuck, man, at least think before you type.

Oh, Tatsumaki's made her appearance.

> majority likes it so it's good!

Neo Sup Forums everyone.

That seems to Tats but he's drawing her with a very long face here, guess he's gonna redraw it.

I have seen plenty of people who disliked it and just wanted it to end asap, so that we can move on with the story. The fags who have an inexplicable boner for that mediocre and unnecessary fight are just vocal.

It boiled down to dodging a shitload of repetitive swings for 99% of the fight. You know nothing about good choreography.

Sexy Tats eyelashes.

>It boiled down to dodging a shitload of repetitive swings for 99% of the fight
Did you even read the fight?

He's a dude who's wrapped around his sister's little finger and constantly hemorrhaging? We knew all that. It's not necessary to explain why every single literally who was absent here and there either.

Take your own advice and think before you type.

Eh.
heroesofnewerth.com/riptide/

>inb4 muh edited manhole cover shit, the pinnacle of choreography
I want leddit to leave.

Really?

>heroesofnewerth.com/riptide/
Is this shit even legal?

She seems to be looking down and opening her mouth wide, so the lengthened face may be to convey her emotions.

Not unless they asked for permission, no. As for whether or not they get in trouble, it'll depend on Jump.

I'd guess it's kind of official? They clearly aren't trying to hide those are based on OPM's characters.

>stupid le leddit boogeyman
Who shit in your cornflakes user?

gotta say, that Tats model looks pretty hot, they gave her the right amount of thickness while still making her look petite and keeping the lewd clothes.

>Tatsumaki with bouncing boobs
Heresy.

> Tats is back, and angry

Fuck yeah, it has been too long.

>posts a page where another swing was simply dodged
You're most definitely a retarded leddit dweller. Go on now and post every page where they both spammed their fists and swings respectively. Epic.

You could impale someone on those eyelashes

Too thicc.

>murata humming to the classical music

Heh

Has Murata forgotten how to draw her?

>ignoring how he used his bat to break his fall and immediately set up his counter attack
Are you retarded or just shitposting?

They are annoying only when you kiss her.

He said something about kawaii and imouto.

She actually looks more like that first group image he drew back when OPM first started. Otherwise, maybe this is her more serious look.

Actually, no, we now know WHY he wasn't there, something we didn't know before (and he's not a literally who, he's one of the stronger S class heroes) and we know WHY he's an S class. Only thing we've seen before was Bat fighting alongside other S class heroes against the alien with marbles in the head - high time to show his skill.

You're the one bitching about getting more for free.

Are YOU retarded? You cherrypicked a single uninspiring scene that impressed you because OPM is your first manga apparently and ignored the fact that 99% of the fight was drawn out dodge-swing bullshit.

The Tanktops' fight had a scene where Garou played Spiderman for a second, which is much more creative than the shit in the page you posted, but the fight's overall choreography was still basic as fuck.

Fuck off back to plebbit.

That's a nice pen he has

Remember, user, you're the only little bitch in this thread, while everyone else enjoyed the Metal Bat fight. You're the retard here, enjoy your stay.

Reminds me of one of Hirame's girls.

>Listening to Laputa OST
Murata has just risen a rank up in favorability in my book.

>The Tanktops' fight had a scene where Garou played Spiderman for a second, which is much more creative than the shit in the page you posted

I'll remember that you're a braindead namefag, thanks. Rest of the thread is more concerned with boobs, Tats or complaining about "filler" as always. It's just you and another plebeian hailing a mediocre as hell fight as if its the second coming of Christ "in defense" of the redraw. Remove yourself.

Why does Puri-Puri-Prisoner have 3 arms?

Why does Pri-Pri have 3 arms?
I'm guessing this is some crossover i dont understand.