youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=R9vxHN8_jSE
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
youtube.com/watch?v=nl3XZkQts3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

humans are omnivores

we evolved to eat them retard

not degenerate but immoral, at least in the way it's done currently

If there is a God, he surely wont forgive us how we treated the only creatures we know to share the universe with

How is it?

but animals eating animals is normal?

We are animals that evolved by eating other animals. You wouldn't exist and be able to have your beta opinions if it wasnt for that.

Done.

Who let the vagan in here?
I'm sure we had a separate cage for those apes.

Seems we got the question answered. Thanks user.

Archive this thread.

You are Jesus or???

Fuck, he ate meat too so you are not.

There were plenty of "degenerate" behaviors done in the past to get here. We don't condone them all now, do we?

We don't take our moral compass from the actions of other animals. Other animals eat their young and have non-consensual sex. All jokes aside about the sex, we don't consider rape to be moral.

Both of these points are easily refuted.

I'm more of a "eat what you hunt" type of guy.
Eating anything from the (((meat industry))) is unmanly and gay (and also unethical).
If you buy meat, you're not manly, you're just a good goy.

then why do they taste so good?

We're omnivores, not herbivores. We evolved to scavenge and hunt and kill and eat cooked meat. Get over it, you pale pasty stick of a person.

I don't view it as degenerate. It's a natural aspect of being a human animal.

>We evolved to
But user, that's not how evolution works :(

In either case, if we make the argument a moral one, which it should be, none of this evolution stuff matters. Careful of the "naturalistic fallacy." It would be more genuine of you to just say you don't give a fuck. And you don't know anything about me. Maybe if you took the time to understand the other side of an argument you'd actually win a few every now and then, sweetie.

I used the word "degenerate" because the OP did. Plenty of things are natural to the human being, but we don't allow all of them. Hence etiquette and laws.

Morals are subjective. I morally think its perfectly acceptable to kill and cook other animals.

Were else I would get my complete proteins?

>our ancient ancestors regularly encountered giant orchards and fields of vegetables
no

Humans evolved to eat meat, vegetables, fruits, fungi, and nuts. It's actually farming that is degenerate, as it depletes the soil and creates extremely low-nutrient foods. The success of grain and starch farming has lead directly to metabolic syndrome.

To deny this is to deny the very nature of our being. If your moral system cannot manage to deal with eating a cow you need to go back to the drawing board.

Yes we have laws to try and remove ourselves from the animal kingdom, to supress our natural wants and urges. But you are never going to get rid of the instinctual want to consume meat, you can supress it, but you are not eliminating 400,000 years of evolution that relied upon it for basic survival.

>he lives in a society
>what a goy amirite lmao
meanwhile
>lives in herzogoviania
>there is no wildlife, eaten by gypsies or rabbits, the rabbits themselves cannabalism one another untill only one way left, but he died from aids
>anyway, this bosnian talks shit on internet sites that are predominately aimed towards belgium fish farmers about how eating meat that was made by graziers is somehow cucked
>you bozina need to take your head out of your ass, eat what you kill?
>how many beetles a day does it take to satisfy you?

Moral subjectivism is a way of approaching morality. But don't let me catch you in other threads judging others for their life style choices then ;)

Like I said in the other post, this is a more genuine response to the issue. However, I don't think that most people are actually willing to say that all of morality is just a construct of each individual's will. And if they do, it's not too far of a slippery slope to saying that all of our societal relationships are constructs (including gender which won't be a popular viewpoint to hold on this site). Basing gender off of empirical science won't do you much good if you've already denied the "objective" ability of other animals to feel pain as having moral consideration. Once you commit yourself to subjectivism, you take on a lot of baggage.

Because there is nothing intrinsically valuable about an animal's life. They're just fleshy automatons. Human lives are valuable because they're capable of occupying mental states that comprise our collective notions of what value even is in the first place. Animals are also incapable of moral agency and acting as moral constituents, so they are worthless. No agency, yes meat.

*dies of viman b deficiency

If you are gonna advocate for veganism, advocate for it with morality and health benefits, not by claiming eating meat is "unnatural" or something. Even deer kick smaller animals to death and eat them. Also, fish are brainless cunts so eating them is fine.

Again, if this is a moral issue, none of that matters. Most of human history contains very immoral actions. That does not mean we condone them now in a civilized society.

Ultimately you're better off with your subjectivism than trying to justify it on any other grounds.

>asserting dominance onto other living beings is degenerate

i wonder why all the vegans are faggots and feminists?

keep pumpin' those chicken growth hormones in ya, fatty, so your titties can jiggle better
hunt some boar, eat less meat. you don't need daily intake of meat, it's shit for your health

The Monk-- We do not forbid (eating) the meat. But we intend to have a light life, not material, in order to be nearer to God by lightening our body. The iron is purified from its impurities the closer it is to the fire. And as water becomes clearer, the water allows the sunlight to penetrate (it)--Don't you see that the rays let the light pierce through as far as they're thin and transparent? Don't you know that steam rising from the ground outshines the sunlight? The reason, O Prince, that is inside of us from God, becomes dark with luxurious life, and it keeps us away from God at the range of its darkness. And with our distance from God we attach ourselves to the corporal matters and to the love of the actual life. We avoid not only meat and women, but all corporal delights and everything that charms the five faculties. We expect, by using these privations, to obtain the graces of God in His eternal kingdom. He said,"you will not get the joy in the eternal world, if you don't endure the sorrows and difficulties in the perishable world."
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/source/christ-muslim-debate.asp

Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long.
—Martin Luther

Mandaeans believe in marriage and procreation, and in the importance of leading an ethical and moral lifestyle in this world. They also place a high priority upon family life. Consequently, Mandaeans do not practice celibacy or asceticism. Mandaeans will, however, abstain from strong drink and red meat. While they agree with other gnostic sects that the world is a prison governed by the planetary archons, they do not view it as a cruel and inhospitable one.[citation needed]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandaeism

>complain about "processed" meats
>consume pea protein shakes
these people actually exist

I'm about to finish smoking this fat ass blunt then cook up a fatass steAk fuck you vegan faggot MAGA

Not having value is no reason to eat something your argument could just as easily be applied to humans.

Undergrad philosophy student spotted.

Genuinely disappointed, son.

It doesn't work under an objectivist or absolutist framework either. Their only value is value relative to humans. We are the progenitor of the notion of value, it is not just there within them.

This is the worst post I have seen all week, I am proud of you.

first learn to greentext you petrol sniffing aboirgin

It literally degenerated us to humanity and sentience you fucking retard.

What does Sup Forums think of connor oberst

I said why humans have value in my post already, and argument you've decided to ignore.
Express your disapprobation in the form of debate instead of... this.

If value is arbitrated by humans then it is of necessity idiosyncratic and therefore not an objective standard by which to derive a moral argument.

Love that dude.

Fuck you aussie cuck nigger go suck som abo dick

But your argument is not complete. A child is incapable of moral agency and is by your argument a legitimate source of protein. See: Jonathan Swift

I'll punch you in the ass, you worthless mouthbreather.

>Their only value is value relative to humans
This is not true though. We have great reason to believe that other animals have interests (namely the interest not to suffer undue harm). As Ted Bundy said, the pig values its life just as much as we value ours. It may not have as complex of notions of life and death as we do (hell, I'm not so sure other animals properly "die"), but they certainly have a value attached to "avoid suffering."

I'm not a moral objectivist, nor a utilitarian, which is more or less the argument I'm aping off of here. But at least consider these arguments. Glad to see not everyone in here is just name calling and ad homing their way to "victory."

Like I said morals are subjective. If you dont want to eat meat because you find it is morally wrong then don't eat meat, that doesnt mean everyone else has to, their morals may differ from your own. There is no true moral right or wrong. Whats subjectivly morally right and wrong is based upon the group of people who came up with those morals, but the same rules dont apply to every beholder of morals

>Prove me wrong Sup Forums
No

> he lives in either croatia or serbia
>it kind of dosnt matter because he's irrelevant in any way shape or form
>dont even want to hover over flag to find out which shithole hes from
meanwhile
>hes talking shit on 4chins, while having 4chins, amazingly enough,
>he stole all the UN rations from the smaller children on his rectangle, crotia/serbia can't afford blocks
>or maybe they were barred from using them by big daddy russia

I've been arguing points throughout the thread. But your language gives you away.

Analytic philosophy is such garbage.

I'm glad Steve died by stingray he was a total autist

>nigglet mumbo jumbo
must be some high octane stuff you're inhaling

don't be rama rama!!!!

Quite the contrary. It's not idiosyncratic at all, it's universal. It's derived from the objective truth that all humans possess the notion. It isn't made up or highly individualized until people start deciding what's valuable for themselves. If you decide to value animals, that is arbitrary. But value itself isn't, and thus can be used to form a moral view under objectivism.

Good piggy

take that back
he was a gud boi

I love the taste of hot blood. The flesh of animals will fuel my gains until the end of time

Look at all these weaklings excusing their lack of self control. Eating meat is degenerate, you know it, no matter how much you like to twist it.

Such garbage that you actually have to make a nuanced point and are demonstrating to the thread that you can't.

Average American "men are defined by their meat consumption" logic:

>Meat makes you manly, not eating meat makes you a fag
>Hormones in meat are making men faggy

And then proceeds to eat a dozen lardburgers from McDonalds, ingesting an unknown amount of hormones. No wonder they look so strange and have big man tits.

One time our bull had walked over some barbed wire or done something pretty bad, because he managed to tear open his ballsack. Problem was we didn't immediately notice.
Flies found this to be a tasty treat and also lay their eggs there. By the time we discovered the situation both his testes had been pretty much cleaned up and they were heading up towards his stomach/intestines.
Managed to save the poor guy but damn that must have been an uncomfortable few weeks.

>humans comprise .00018 % of earth's biomass
>somehow this constitutes universality
There is nothing objective about your reasoning. It is barely reasoning at all.

God damn you are a faggot
Get pegged and bust your nut and be done with it then you will no longer feel the need to shitpost on Sup Forums

It's actually the other way around you filthy vegan. You are eating the food that my food eats to stay healthy so you could honestly just stop being vegan and ascend into a water diet. Also, it's been proven plants feel distress and pain so yeah.... Or you could just kill yourself.

Self preservation as a basis for value of life is tautological. They should exist because that want to, as if want+should. That's absurd. Still haven't addressed the value arguement.

fuck that's nasty
how's the big guy doing now?

listen slav buddy, the only time i breathe in petrol fumes is when im fueling up a car, which is, im sure, something you are unfamiliar with. can serbia even afford petrol or diesel? it dosnt matter, the feigned and wholly unimpressive false equivalency between aussies and abos is lackluster in its delivery and unimaginative in construction. i honestly reckon you needa pull ya head in and go back to the school your skipping, that is if croatia even has a public school program, and work on your foreign relations. anyway my serbian negroe. have a good night

What? Can you please English.

Look through the thread, I've been making arguments. And did you just learn about Kant in your intro class or something? Come on, user. Certainly you don't think that Kant's importance comes from his moral philosophy and "dignity." Certainly you don't ACTUALLY think that other animals are merely reactive beings without any agency whatsoever, do you?

Veganism is the final redpill

That cows got mastitis and bloodmilk. She would be dead if she wasnt being looked after.

Also, dairyfag if you have any questions.

I once raped 4 Aussie girls on vacation best poon ever I did it for America. They were so blonde and tan and soft

You need to proofread your posts. I can't understand your language. And I'm an American.

The "value" as I've already noted, is the value attached to not suffering. What is so difficult to understand about that?

nigga you comprise .0000000000000000000000001% of Earth's biomass who the fuck should listen to you, faggot

What the fuck do you think moral truth is? It's a system or understanding of conduct for ".00018% of the biomass" as you put it. It is universal in terms of the scope of questions of value. Period. You have no point.

>1 post by this ID

Vril is contained in the vital souls of men and animals, by consuming an animal and respecting his death you transfer his spiritual power to yourself

Wow just fucking sad m8 take it easy it's a school night

Oh we ate him years ago.

your id starts with "cro", your entire post is invalidated.

>no argument from the .00000000000000001%er
fuckin knew it

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=R9vxHN8_jSE

Cows would eat you if they had the jaws for it.

Christian fundamentalism & the Bible insists the original diet was plant-based.
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
It was only diversified after the curse.

>eating fly ridden bull meat
wtf cunt I thought you saved him for sentimental reasons, why not just slaughter him as soon as you found out

> Eating animals is degenerate

I agree but where can I get affordable meat without animals?

Hope they are raised and anesthetized humanely like here

youtube.com/watch?v=nl3XZkQts3Q

actually a well articulated argument, Hans. Too bad you treated 6 million humans worse than you treated your animals.

You are just retreading..it is only partial. A partial truth can never be universal. Even if 100% of humans were agreed it would still be a partial, tangential truth. If that is enough for you, so be it but your attempts to claim objective and universal value are inherently mislead.

We're an animal, other animals would eat us given the opportunity. The industry is so dug in that it isn't viable for everyone to just stop eating meat. If you have food don't complain about it, you dumb picky childish faggot.

>i only sniff petrol sometimes
kek
you're hilarious

irresponsible idiots doing it wrong

that's like me posting fat slobs and saying, "dairy/meat eaters BTFO"

Meant to say "as if want = should". I'm saying that not suffering as a value is entirely arbitrary. Anyone can value anything. I value well made instruments. Does that mean that we can pretend to extrapolate a moral message from this? Can we really say that not suffering = good?

>But user, that's not how evolution works
how does it work?
we are clearly adapted to eat meat

How booty blasted do you have to be to shit up the thread with this.
Half of the people here claiming that meat makes them men have tits. Keep gobbling down these hormone infested animal products.

11month old? They must have really goofed, bc you shouldn't start a baby on anything other than breast milk until after 7months.
Stupid parents.

I’m veggie, 7yrs deep and wish I could go full vegan but cheese, milk and especially eggs pull me under every fucking time