The truth of society's function is a forbidden truth

Why is the truth of Social Darwinism a taboo?
It's an exact description what happens in society on all levels:

"Peoples and living things struggle for survival. At first, species struggle with species; they as [people] gradually progress, there is a struggle between one social group and another. The weak invariably become the prey of the strong, the stupid invariably become subservient to the clever."
Elites don't want that their underlings know about the truth of Social Darwinism, because that could make ruling over them more difficult.

Some of the slaves don't want to know about Social Darwinism, because it makes them anxious, afraid - they deny the truth in the hope it goes away, just like they so typically try to ignore bills or getting fat in the hopes it will cease to be a problem for them, until their electricity is shut off or until they are morbidly obese.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't it extremely likely elephants descend from mammoths tho?

i want to have children and pass on my genes but i dont want to look after any children or raise them. i guess once you have children your paternal instincts kick in and you want to be there and protect them but right now i want to be like a nigger dad: donate and leave.

>Donate sperm
>lazy way genes still passed on if not more
???? top meme

you get arrested for rape because one of the female workers rubbed your sperm all over her body

Soros must be pumping a lot of money into German shills atm.

Darwinsim is totally obsolete in humans. Our advancement in medicine and science and all other fields have ensured that people who should've died, can live for fifty fucking years. Retards, the sick, the poor. they can thrive for longer then they should. It disgusts me that humans are so compassionate that even retards are seen as creature that should be cuddled and given cozy lives. It's maddening really.

It goes against the magical thinking of progressive Marxist doctrine

Because jews and creationists.

by this logic I should just go around fucking thousands of women without protection to be the best person I can be. Good thing I can think for myself and I'm not some dumb animal so I know there's more to life than that.

Retards don't breed much, the problem lies in punishing success and rewarding failure. It is a system guaranteed to collapse.

There's a retard at the chow hall in my area with a fucked up hand like the Butler from scary movie 2.
He does all his work with one hand to serve marines food
He tries man

my woken kumrat

Yeah but that's exactly why playing the game and having a bunch of kids is pointless. We're developing technology to design genetically perfect humans. What's more, robots and computers will replace everything and if we really want to keep a physical form at all we can just make a life support system for genetically perfect brains. All these cucks think they're making their race proud and childless life is genetic suicide when it's really just working smart instead of working hard.

Plenty of people breeding in society that are not up to the standards of nature. Evolution is fine tuning to an environment. Modern civilization is anti nature, so that is what is favoured. We are on a farm. Domesticated cattle. The humans of the future will laugh at us. They will be hardcore, like predatory animals, with high technology.

common ancestor

Poor people are like cockroaches, they are really good at surviving shitty circumstances.

Look at the bell curve rule in statistics. Approximately 50% of the population must accept that their ultimate propose is to be consumed by the strong or the clever. Let's bump it up to about 60%, to include so-so individuals around the median and virtue signallers. About 60% of people don't want to accept it, because it's a philosophy which is a direct threat to their world view and way of life. If a social darwinist movement ever took hold, these people would fight it with every fiber of their being.

Then you have probably the top 10-20%, who have mostly accepted social Darwinism, and have no interest in seeing 'more players in the game' so to speak. Everyone who realizes it has always been the way of the world becomes a threat to them - or at the very least, possesses the knowledge to be a potential threat in the future, if they can acquire resources and influence.

So that's a combined 70-80% of the population that has a vested interest in keeping social Darwinism out of the mainstream consciousness, for whatever reason.

The Masters of society don't want to share the pie any more than they already must, and the cattle have found a mode of consistent reproduction in relative safety and stability, in what would otherwise be a much more unforgiving world for them.

>We're developing technology to design genetically perfect humans

They will be worthless and pointless. Everything will be automated, or done by bred slaves. Fake plastic humanoids in a clockwork simulacra of humanity. Elements of the middle classes are like this already.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Darwinism never stops, every society selects for something. Ours just selects for things that in other environments would be horrible; it works only so long as our society keeps chugging along, if it ever stopped we'd have one hell of a die off

Since the universe will end someday, does that mean everyone fails?

>implying life is some prize and not pure tedium