One Piece

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/837/3627/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Urouge confirmed best Supernova

fug, forgot pic

Already beat Big Moms strongest fighter. Luffy could kick Big Moms ass right now. .

>strongest
that's not Bobbin

Cracker's still conscious in the end isn't he? He went "HNNNGH".

THE UROUGE

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

Good chapter, glad to see luff being pushed to his limit already, makes things more exciting. Hope cracker isnt down for the count. I wanna feel the excitement I got when reading impel down.

Well, he beat Urogue, so of course G4 didn't finish him off.

It would make little sense for Cracker to be down already especially after Oda having Luffy comment on how he has the strongest Haki he has seen yet.

Jesus Christ, Urogue actually killed someone? One Piece really is taking a hell of a dark turn now.

Looks like it. We don't know what his DF is either so he should last at least one more chapter.

>last week 14 pages
>this week 16 pages
Oda pls

UROUGE? MORE LIKE 'BROUGE' AMIRIGHT AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Urogue merely sent that 4th commander on to the afterlife as is the duty of a high priest.

So if Luffy=Urouge, does this mean Urouge>Doflamingo?

He must be proud af.

that goes without saying user.
look how he he talk casually with kaido.
it means kaido already acknowledge urouge as his peer

Urouge is the strongest character in One Piece

As soon as he was mentioned this chapter went from 6/10 to 11/10

>Villain needs protagonist's friend for something
>Friend comes willingly with the villain's minion after some harsh persuading
>Protagonist and his friends secretly inflitrate the villain's territory
>Actually not so secretly at all as the villain knows everything
>Protagonist and friends find themselves in a not very exciting environment
>They befriend a character who was close to the villain
>Enemies attack
>Protagonist ends up having to go all out against the very first minion he fights
Whole Cake Island is Hueco Mundo.

>certain island
>ruins
is it Baltigo?

Why do I want to see nami in more European outfits?

Alliance between Buggy the Star Clown, God Usopp and Urouge when?

I don't think there are cacti on Baltigo.

Why the fuck all those empty scenery shots, shots of random people reacting and shitty dialogue that takes away from the fight.

Oda used to be better at paneling. Just give us the fucking fight Oda. A chapter is 17 pages, at least show the fight for more than half of them. Zoro took down Mr1 in two fight focused chapters. Stop showing us a clash then cutting away from the action, this happened god knows how many times in Dressrosa.

This felt like it should have been a Zoro fight.
Still a good chapter though.

I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it doesn't come with Urogue.

Well damn, Nami actually won a fight, even if temporarily...been awhile. XD

Well, Hueco mundo has blank background.

So was Kid all just hype? Is he meant to represent how someone on Luffy's level can fail so miserably? I'm really disappointed in him. Brulee's talking like he's a nobody but before we saw his pitiful defeat at the hands of Kaido, he was said to have sunk her ships.

If anything, I would have expected him to have killed one of Mom's commanders too. I did like that Urouge hype though, I'm still curious which Yonko he and Bonney have all been involved with.

I faintly remember the manga you are talking about? What was it called again? Gash?

Cracker wasn't that strong. Before Luffy used G4, Cracker was shown to be sweating nervously behind his shield. All it took was one G4 Kong gun

And here we go with the always rambling frogposters
eat shit and die, please

>This is the first time I read a chapter

>frog
>clearly a bird

>the chapter

>XD
Fuck off to Reddit!

It's not that hard to sink ships when there's fodder on them. Kid's entire reputation was based on brutality towards civilians. He was Bellamy 2.0

17 pages.

Something like that. It's cliché shown tropes

What if that commander was a woman and Urouge simply dicked her?

This was not a fight

>XD
kys

HE

>bird
you call?

Fuck, so Urouge was hiding his power level the whole time, even with that incredibly low bounty.

We haven't even seen him post-timeskip as far as I know, the dude's probably hulk-mode at this point.

I think Kid probably went into Big Mom's territory soon after entering the New World, while Urouge was there more recently.

>I can't into memes please fuck my face

>We haven't seen him
No, YOU haven't seen him because you skip pages, the rest of us have seen him.

What a shitty chapter, jesus christ.

>XD

We saw him injured in the clouds having just talked to Kaido, maybe he got the injuries from Big Mom's commander?

I'm pretty sure it was very recent, it was Kid's sinking ships that Baron Tamago and Pekoms were talking about on Fishman Island

In my time (you) collecting meant something

Hell yeah, although not much, it's good to see Luffy struggle right of the bat.

Kid is just a mad cunt, picking fights with two yonko at the same time.

It was inevitable he'd get his ass kicked, but he'll be back.

Pre-TS he did his best, he was just against 2 of the top 30 fighters in the world. It wasn't fair.

There's no reason he couldn't attack her ships after failing to go into her territory.

In defense to Kid, I'll say that he isn't bad, but he simply pales in comparison to THE Mad Monk.
He wasn't scared of Kaido at all while Kid, Apoo and Hawkins shat themselves.

It must be pretty rough being, not just a background character, but the actual background

>Wow, this guy has the strongest Haki i've ever seen
>LOL NAKAMA POOOUNCH :P
Quality writing by CuckOda

Gear 4 is damn strong after all.

Kid didn't train, so my guess he was stronger than luff before the timeskip

Why is Kidd so worthless? Wasted such an awesome fruit on him.

He was presented as Luffy's foil though, at Sabaody, they seemed like they were both headed in the same direction, but that they would clash at some point over their differing views

He really doesn't sound that different from Luffy, Luffy beats the shit out of people who question his goals all the time, in Kid's case he was probably just mocked by civilians while Luffy was instead mocked by criminal and government organizations...beating up civilians is really no worse than all those navy personnel Luffy's killed who just wanted to put food on their family's table

Gear 4th isn't a nakama punch.

CAN'T STOP THE DONG GUN

>magnet
>awsome

Most likely, it would explain why he and his crew have been hiding in the clouds

>all those navy personnel Luffy's killed
?

>actually replying to such low-tier bait

Nothing happened: The Chapter.

Luffy has killed zero people.

hahaha, look it is the epic meme-corps :^)

Look man I just wanted to dongpost

Urouge took down one of the Yonkou executives, but Cracker is explicitly stronger than Urouge, since he beat the crap out of him.

"low bounty"
Around here, his initial bounty at Sabaody was like, 1800M.
I mean sure, that was probably a typo, but who knows, it just shows how strong Urouge really is

Luffy is the hero through

>Sanji would never say that
>inb4 he does say that

>Kid shat himself
I'm pretty sure the fact that he was the only one in that cell indicates he didn't since he must have challenged Kaido to incur his wrath, Shanks was his original target so Kidd wouldn't have needed to attack Kaido and Kaido wouldn't have needed to stop Kidd, clearly Kidd immediately went into fight mode

Magneto has done some insane stuff with the same ability. It's just Kid wasn't what we thought he was as some mirror image to Luffy. He's a failure.

To be fair Urouge could have been a in a fight which he was injured by the 4th commander and then Cracker instantly engage with him.

It's possible Urouge was tired after fighting the first commander.

dumb frogposter
rprtd

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

I recognize Yasopp, the other guys showed up before but don't have names yet, right?
I take it next week we'll see Rockstar, Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo and/or Shanks.

So did the rest of the One Piece world severely underestimate doffy as much as they do luffy or is cracker just pulling a magellan where luffy gets in one surprise hit and then gets raped

Come on, you can't actually believe they've all survived? Like somehow all 1000+ casualties at Ennies Lobby survived? Don't delude yourself, everything he's done has had completely disregard for civilian casualties, he fucking punched a city so it split in half, no one died as a result?

I just assume people are stupid rather than malicious.

Kizaru is like the 7th strongest person in the world imho, just behind Mihawk, the 4 Emperors and Akainu.

What is Urouge's haki level at? That is the only thing that matters.

They probably all tried to fight him at once, the only way they could tire him out before he could fight Big Mom. They got lucky.

How come Brulé's mirror powers didn't reflect Thunder tempo?

It's sky-high.

I think he's specifically not showing Shanks, like showing us they are aware of Luffy's success but not wanting to reveal anything about what they're up to or any new scars Shanks might have

Luffy easily blocked haki infused sword attacks, and once he turned on G4, he easily knocked out a Commander of Big Mama's crew with over 800 billion berries bounty.

Luffy is easily top Shibukai tier now, above VA level.

But the gap to a Yonko is still enormous.

>the rest of the One Piece world
You mean Kaido?

Because it's electricity.

>Nakama power
We FT now.

she did not have a mirror up