Doing an Sup Forums essentials run

>doing an Sup Forums essentials run
>Evangellion
>Madoka
>Honey and Clover
>Cowboy Bebop
>Shinsekai Yori
>Mawaru Penguindrum
Holy fuck are these a fucking slog to get through. Every episode is a massive chore to force myself through.

If you don't have fun watching it, don't watch it. Are you watching anime for us, or for you?

>he fell for the Evangelion meme
Top kek

You obviously just don't like anime if you can't enjoy a single one of them, that's a good variety. Some of them I disliked but some of them had me hooked from the first episode.

I like another anime fine. But those on that list specifically are a major chore.

For Sup Forums.

>he fell for the madoka meme

the only show we actually like of those is Madoka

Just watch them on 2.5x

Maybe try not being a massive newfag

Then don't bother, SSY flopped for a reason and Penguindrum falls apart by the end so neither of those are worth it.

That's not efficient. You're suppose to convert the videos to text and print them out on copy paper and read them from there.

Madoka is great, the rest are shit, except for Cowboy which is ok.

Pick a show you like, not a show someone said it's essential to watch to be 'anime pro'.
If you don't have fun watching why bother at all?

>still salty after all this time

My backlog is weird is all.

a bunch of those shows start slow (but are very good)

cowboy bebop - episodic
evangelion - MOTW
madoka - typical magical girl show
Shinsekai Yori - slow paced

You can add Texhnolyze onto your list as something good that you won't like.

before anyone responds madoka isn't a "typical magical girl show", that's the point I'm making here. That these shows are all deeper than they first appear.

SoL and CTGDCT are all you need.
And if you don't enjoy them then you should fuck off.

Worst thing you can do is watch stuff people tell you to watch so you become part of its community.

Watch whatever you like the look of and the experience will be better.

I found K-ON (both seasons and the movie) average at best. I did enjoy Love Lab and Non Non Biyori though.

4u

>i like another anime
He unironically like Another
Point at him and laugh lads
Eheueheuhe

I simultaneously watch four episodes from different shows occasionally.

I don't want to watch you. The experience is terrible.

what's wrong with enjoying it exactly?

So what anime do you actually like?

if you legitimately think evangelion is boring, you don't deserve anime

But it is boring for a large part of the story. But the payoff when shit gets serious is one of the best in all of anime.

it's not boring at all. it's slow and methodical, and it's constantly teasing you with bits of mystery and lore to keep you hooked to find out what's going on.

Not him, but I found the majority of EVA boring with only Rebirth being good.

Code Geass
Toradora
Kuroko no Basuke
Non Non Biyori
Shokugeki no Souma
Re:Zero
Love Lab
Danganronpa

Is that all?

Those are my favourites. You really want my entire list, user?

This, it was just some spoiled-brat getting depressed over his life being a 9/10 harem situation instead of a 10/10 harem situation based on a single misunderstanding.

I have bad news, you have a bad case of terrible taste. Watch all of Eureka 7 and post results.

How new are you?

Another was a pile of shit, shame on you for enjoying the pie fest.

I'm getting there but I have a lot of anime to go before that. After I slog through Bebop it's Samurai Champloo, White Album 2, Clannad and that anime where the dude's right hand turns into a chick.

You now figured out that Sup Forums essential anime are complete bullshit.

Those are all goodish choices, because the only thing that matters is if you enjoy it. Don't be afraid to drop any random anime episode 3. Especially the one with the hand-chick

Man, just watch whatever you want as long as you are having fun.

Life is too short to do things you don't like just to show to other people who don't even care about you.

But Madoka really interesting. I looked her in just a single day.
With the rest partially agree.

Your taste isn't shit, but it sure is laughable. You just want the fun ride and nothing more.
Basically a faggot's taste.

Being new has nothing to do with asking you exactly what was wrong with enjoying it. Unless, of-course, you're unable to answer?

Oh no, you didn't understood the joke.

Me not commenting on and me asking a question does not mean I didn't notice it.
>pie fest
is not an idiom

the foreshadowing ruined it for me. say what you will but it would have been better without it

Not gonna even bash your taste, that's an "Alright" list, except Daganronpa is pure garbage

What did you notice exactly?

>You just want the fun ride and nothing more.
>Basically a faggot's taste.
Not him but who honestly wants to sit through boring shit they clearly don't even fucking like for brownie points? Wanting a 'fun ride' should be a giving.

>not putting every episode in a different window and watching it all at once
fucking plebs

I noticed you using that word.

Taste is subjective, so I won't debate with you whether the shows are boring or not. But his list of fav anime is more than enough proof that he only likes the 'shallow' aspect of the shows (the fun ride) and nothing else. I said his taste is laughable because it's fucking casual. I bet he unironically likes Fairy Tail too.

I watched Madoka forwards then backwards from episode 10. Felt good man.

Well what are some anime you like that you don't consider shallow/casual?

This thread exists for only newfags. All tastes discussed are shit and not to be considered.

I never said the shows OP likes are 'casual'. Nice reading comprehension you've got there. I actually like some series from both lists OP posted.

I'm not going to say anything abut the others because I understand how people can not like them, but fuck you, Shinsekai Yori is fucking amazing.

>honey and clover
>Sup Forums essential
How many people here have actually watched it?

I got meme'd into watching it when Sup Forums told me that Shigatsu and Toradora are both shit and that H&C is the benchmark romance anime.

>H&C
>romance anime
You got meme'd hard. It's mainly SoL, the romance/drama is just a part of it.

Now that is the taste of someone that is just looking for some mindless fun. You'd probably love ttgl and hate most deep shit. Please don't tell me your favorite movies are from Michael Bay

Actually, I found TTGL way over the top and dropped it at episode 7. Same with Kill la Kill.