Niggers worth saving?

Are there any at all?

Name a cracker worth saving

There are plenty of wonderful people who happen to be niggers.

They may be a low IQ population unable to run a functioning society or perform much more than basic menial labor, but that doesn't deny them the right to exist.

What we need to do is destroy nigger culture and push hard traditionalism on the blacks. Nuclear families, respect for God, and an understanding of their natural place in society, using the hard data of race science to prove exactly why things need to be that way.

blacks aren't niggers, niggers are niggers

There are plenty of black people that are cool, just as there are plenty of jews that aren't fuckbags, just as there are plenty of women who aren't feminist cunts. Just like there are plenty of white people who should be fucking gutted (hilary clinton or most of the late night "comedians" for instance).

Dylann Roof.

>Implying they're white and not two-cunted lizard people

It's cool how bullshit sounds neat and like the right opinion if it's phrased nicely. I hope you know that the IQ doesnt have anything to do with your skin color. Reflect on yourself and think what youve contributed to society. A Lot of black People pushed the human race into the right directon just so that those efforts could be destroyed by such degenerates like you. Youre vision of a functional Society, like you described, would'nt benefit any race

Yeah i can see that

>t. merry mongrel

Yes, dude. Lots of them, but you have to meet them in the professional world because the ones hanging around outside are the shitty ones. Most are libs, though.

>IQ has nothing to do with skin color

You're ignorant and low IQ nigger apparently. It's a scientific fact niggers have low average IQ. For each Marxist Huey Newton there are 75 room temperature IQ violent rape monkeys. We don't need Huey, or any of the smart blacks. They can all go back to Africa.

This guy.

Im White you Fuckface and the only ignorant thing here is your disabillity to accept that skin color is just that. Skin color. Not some important part of the brain. I swear to god you must have skipped every biology class ever. But your so fucking dumb im guessing your white thrash family couldnt afford school for your sorry ass anyway. I met more retarded white people than retarded black people so all whites must be stupid as fuck right? Yeah. No. Fuck you

Well, there's a reason they call niggers a minority. There's less of them.

Your only example is a marxist racist nigger, with a phd in fucking SOCIAL SCIENCES, the most bullshit field of science. Just because someone is a marxist proves they have a low IQ because no logical person would ever be so retarded to believe that stuff. Fuck off Antifa shill.

Those raised by a mother and father in a two parent household with clear gender and sex roles and boundaries.

Single black mothers deserve death because all they create is death and destruction.

>t. slayingevildotcom

>Unable to run a functioning society
>TIL that this is non functioning.

This. The nigger community is a snapshot of what happens when feminists and feminism takes over unchecked.

Yeah great Job calling someone racist and literally the next Word in the sentence is nigger. Of course you have to play the Antifa card because no one has ever done that. Oh yeah and the obligatory Marxism is shit even tho it's better than all the active state systems right now. Show me your PhD as well Fuckboy. Get lost and draw some Swastikas with chalk or whatever

The word nigger has no racist meaning to me, How the fuck is marxism better than any system you fuck? Marx's ideas are responsible for more than 120 million deaths worldwide. You're a german sadboi who has to stand up for all those poor opressed niggers just because you feel like it? Shill fag, sage this shit.

Jay-Z
>philanthropist, bushiness man, family man, rapper

Kanye
>producer, likes Trump, family man, funny sometimes

You must be a low IQ nigger, I got news for you jamal there is a causation of genetics and IQ and the more you run from it the more its going to bite you in the ass

No there aren't any niggers worth saving you idiots. Same goes to any gangbanger or drug addict.
There are black people worth saving tho

Your coming at me with "x" people died because of it while supporting views that were held by such people like Hitler

If Nigger doesnt have any racist meaning you really must be one retarded ass motherfucker. Choke on a dick an die

This drawing is pretty good

upboat for you kind sir

you need to go and stay go

Save the Maga Nigger.

>facebook tier memes from a fingolian
you bring shame to your people

It's "Nigger"

If niggers were really like this, I wouldn't mind having them around.