Toriko 384

The ride has begun

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/toriko/384/3628/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So they are seriously going with the "buddha's hand envelops the whole universe" thing.

Kung Fu Hustle?

Wait until we have a translated chapter at least.

I just hope Toriko doesn't get cancelled after this arc and we do get the multi-dimension arc.

This is the drill that will pierce the heavens.

Jesus, what the fuck is that?

Chapter's up: mangastream.com/r/toriko/384/3628/1

Fk already?

No Bleach anymore. Makes everything faster.

speedreader kun at its finest

Good riddance.

Something good. Pick Terra Formars back where you left.

They already picked up The Promised Neverland.

Did Xpearse drop it?

What if Komatsu is Acacia's and Froeze' child?

I've never seen one so big.

Dunno. He comes and goes.

its out
mangastream.com/r/toriko/384/3628/1

>Gourmet Spank

Midora can fight both Joie and Acacia at the same time and chit chat about his favorite meals.

>Joie losing his composure

>Acacia was a bad husband

Based as fuck

I haven't seen any release of Terraformars, but I know he is doing Devilman

Best Boss

Is this the new Naruto?

Acacia knows how make people angry.

>Froeze was pregnant with Acacia child.
>But eating pair helps aborts it

Least now we answered the age of old question of what if Ranma had gotten knocked up but revert back.
They turned into overpowered twins with muntant powers with one of them having their name on the cover

Never would have imagine Acacia to be a compltet scumbag though. Really took my by surprise, especially since the idea of women or anything sexually related to them was ever a thing that crossed my mind in Toriko.

Midora's full course is soylent green and love.

yes, including the same shitty fanbase

The kids are obviously Toriko and Starjun

That aside I really like the banter dynamic between Acacia and Midora

>Froeze was a literal cuck
Didn't expect Toriko to go show things like that.

What is Gourmet Luck? How does it help to evade/survive such an attack?

there's like 0.0001% chance for the attack to miss
and gourmet luck makes it happen

Did he bitch slapped the planet?

Basically bullshit power. Reminds me of Saint Seiya 7th sense.

It´s basically some some reality warper shit that bends probability.

I know, I just said that. I'm not surprised though since otherwise the only other explaination for their father would be Midora for them to mean anything.

However the problem with that idea would mean that both Toriko and Starjun is actually hundreds of years old. It also create a type of plothole since Joie came out of the grave sometime a few hundred years before and unless He suddenly gave birth without noticing DURING the century Toriko took place, I don't know.

I'm still not over the twist that the Food Jesus that everyone respected and worshipped is actually a Keikaku Master tier villain who stopped a world war out of self interest because he needed to Earth intact.
I feel like Toriko and Starjun being Froese's children is far too obvious, I'd like it to be Komatsu instead just as a slight curveball.

I feel the same.

Acacia said "child", not "children". I think it's Komatsu because he inherited her Food Luck.

Would that even possible? I guess we never had any back story about Komatsu since no family, no nothing but he was still human from the beginning. If Froeze was actually his grandmother, however, that would make more sense.
Remember that the current Toriko world is centuries from Acacia and Froeze's time.

Acacia don't even care that his kid died.

Now i can't wait for 3rd demon to kill him.

>Toriko is the son of Acacia
For a moment I thought this manga would spare us the trope of the MC being from some special snowflake family.

BEST
FUCKING
BOY

Gourmet Cells, son

I just wonder what exactly Komatsu's gourmet demon will be.

Gourmet Luck is literally plot armor.

> my shounen is surely better than another shounen.

Shounen fags everyone....

No, he is Midora's .

Komatsu is Frozhe's child. Didn't her demon/spirit appear with him sometime ago? Man you got yourself one ugly kid.

I hope this is the case.

It's literal plot armour. If something bad is about to happen to you, it just doesn't happen.

Such a fucking asshole.

>Komatsu was a girl all along
>he changed sex cause of Pair while within Frozhe

Come on, man. Even Shima have a limit on that it just happen bullshit. This is Shima we're talking about, not Hiro.
We're talking about a man who made bullshit fantasy reasoning into a thing that makes sense for why it happened.

Only thing I can see that would make sense is that when Froeze become Joie, Toriko and Star went into Froeze's balls and dropped off which would explain why Joie is a ball-less piece of shit, and like Cicadas just stayed underground for hundreds of years.

I still can't get over the fact how fukcing stupid Neo-Acacia looks

Torikos weeding just got cancelled.

He looks like a DBZ minor villain, lol.

I think I have seen that design somewhere else before. Maybe is it a mythological creature of sort?

Heh, could be worse.
It's obviously gonna set up a San Wukong vs Buddha bullshit anyway.

Frozhe best cuck.

First mention of man and woman human sex related thing in Toriko.
I remember Chichi and everything but still

It's kinda weird. I had forgotten other women existed in the story.

Looks like a troll to me

Cell, from DBZ.

Current personal hope:
Komatsu is Ichiryu's secret weapon versus Acacia. Ichiryu clearly knew about Acacia plans, and he's one of the few characters that knows where Froeze's grave is; plus we know Komatsu has Gourmet Cells that are active from his eating of the full course. The Gourmet Cells could've kept him alive in the grave by using the cure water until Ichiryu was visiting Froeze's grave and realised there was a life sign there.
Komatsu is from an orphanage and worked at an IGO restaurant which would be easy for Ichiryu to keep tabs on.
Maybe I'm reaching but I'd enjoy this being a thing

Yeah, caling it now Toriko vs Acacia will end up like this.

>The Buddha bets that Sun Wukong cannot escape from Buddha's palm. Sun Wukong smugly accepts the bet. He leaps and flies to the end of the world. Seeing nothing but five pillars, Wukong believes he has reached the ends of Heaven. To prove his trail, he marks the pillars with a phrase declaring himself the great sage equal to heaven (and in some versions, urinates on the pillar he signed on). He leaps back and lands in the Buddha's palm. He is surprised to find that the five "pillars" he found are in fact the fingers of the Buddha's hand. When Wukong tries to escape, the Buddha turns his hand into a mountain. Before Wukong can shrug it off, the Buddha seals him there using a paper talisman bearing the mantra Om Mani Padme Hum in gold letters. Sun Wukong remains imprisoned for five centuries.

It makes sense, they both have the intuitive learning ability.
I'd place bets on Starjun having it too, seeing as he awoke his Gourmet Demon from watching Toriko fight with his.

But that wouldn't make sense then if Komatsu was known by Ichiryu since he would have been trained to buff and duff like Toriko and the gang, especially of Ichiryuu knew his past.

The thing about Komatsu is that I feel he was suppose to be just the tagalong kid and the normal person point of view from the story but along the way Shima just decided to turn him into food Jesus cause otherwise it would make no sense to have him in the story anymore. His whole entire development felt like an asspull to make him into something else besides the annoying character that gives explaination.

If Komatsu had any relationship with all the top people, it would be a literally asspull that even Hiro Mashima wouldn't have done because it's so stupid, although he probably would think about.

/spanked/

Why do you think Ichiryuu put him on the job with Toriko?

Even though I dislike Komatsu in general, that would be a somewhat decent explanation to why he is so OP.

The first few chapter is just because he got dragged along. Unless we're going to retcon everything from the beginning, it's hard to connect.

Guess we'll just have to wait another week and hope there will be exposition from the now background characters in the human world like president Handsome.

>president Handsome.
I was really hyped when we saw his demon. A real shame he got powercreeped along the way without accomplishing anything.

He got sent to Toriko by the IGO though.

A same too. Especially since that whole scene of him going nuts during the foodfest.
We're talking about a guy who was ranked 3 in the company to the strongest person in the human world at the time. His whole shtick of him being a psychopathic outlaw that would just wreck everything in the past was also pretty cool.
He was basically the Jirou of the IGO.

Gourmet Cells don't automatically mean someone has the potential to be a buff fighter though, Chef types that have Gourmet Cells tend to be far more about support or indirect combat abilities (Joei's taste change, Setsuno's shielding). Sure they can both fight when pressed but their main focus is to support their Bishokuya.
At least this would make far more sense as to why Komatsu has this intense magnetism towards both food and people (literally every one of the Four Heavenly Kings wants to form a combo with him), not to mention his friendships formed with Melk Jr, Teppei and Teigu Brunch
Also like said, he was pushed towards a "high level gourmet hunter" by IGO

>Midora beats Acacia
>Neo takes over and beats Midora
>Toriko and Heavenly Kings vs Final Boss Neo

please make this happen

Yeah, to contact Toriko. Toriko then just dragged him in.
IGO was more of just there and couldn't give a shit about him.

I don't think until after the Sky garden do he start to get notice but that was only for his cooking skill as a chef and nothing else.

I think he was meant to be at least a secondary fighting character but got written off for some reason. Some chapters ago he saw him saying he's too weak to do anything as if he was addressing the matter.

It certainly seems to be leading to this, seeing as Acacia 'needs' his true full course to not be consumed by his appetite, and Midora just hit him into the fucking atmosphere.

>toriko then just dragged him in

Don't you think it was all a part of his keikaku?

>Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam

>Even in death, the Student out-keikakus the Master
>tfw there will never be a character as based as Ichiryu ever again

OP's pic reminds me of my favorite attack from Houshin Engi.

Even meteors dont leave such severe marks. There should be apocalyptic shockwave or something.

It's buddha palm strike.

It's somewhere in chinese buddhist lore.

this.

Of course there is. But it's gourmet world so it doesn't matter since everything is trying to kill you there and shit like planet size natural disasters happen on on a daily basis. Also, planet's about the size of Jupitar, maybe bigger and thanks to gourmet cells it has the resistance of a mutant vagina.

I AM CUM

There should be one, it's just the human continent is under protection from Setsuno Pressure Dome.

The technique is too fucking awesome, the indentation was on purpose while excess power from it protects the environment from further devastation, compared to violent no fuck given meteor impact.

Shouldn't it shatter already? She said it will take 1 more earth shattering attack to destroy it.

She is only protecting the human part. Midora deviated that shit who knows where.

Yeah, but the shockwaves from their fight should arrive there too. Ehhh, but fuck it. I don't want any pages wasted on human world while Midora is in action.

Acacia is such an asshole

jezz, Acaica is even a bigger ass than NEO. This is quite a feat.

Why do Acacia have to be an asshole about everything

Remember when Acacia was the hero who used food to end a war? Good times.