Thats right drumpf, women will expose you for insulting gold star families

>sits in on phone call from blugmpf
>finds out he insults a soldier who died in a battle in africa
>calls out the president for being clearly racist and bigoted
How much more evidence do you guys need to prove this man is not fit for the position he holds?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/22540/trump-was-right-gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-ryan-saavedra
hooktube.com/watch?v=lIQp0Cfm-zw&list=LLB0iOkdF77jMpVUOJhOGgPA&t=126s&index=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look a Russian

She didn't even call him racist, she just repeated what he said.

Kys you massive bull dyke

Sage

>this is an influential person in the US

Have my sympathies. It will continue to get worse though. The US will become a country ruled by angry monkeys. There's no way stopping it.

I need a recording of the conversation.

What did he say?

>nigger with rhinestone cowboy hat fetish
>evidence

Nigger women are the dumbest of all the shitskins and all shitskins are fucking retarded dumb.

>will

Sorry for your loss ma'am, something something he knew what he was getting into.

Are you sure about that? Transcript i read was nothing like that. Think the lady in the clown hat might be mistaken.

I'll be honest I haven't followed it too closely because it's just another irrelevant continuation of the anti-Trump media crusade. I saw Kelly's press conference. Then I saw a couple "news" "articles" about how Blumpf is the most evil Nazi ever and how Kelly is a racist for falsely accusing Wilson of acting inappropriately at a memorial, all written by some shrill feminist hag and published in the rag WaPo and I was done. All I need to know.

Here you go
dailywire.com/news/22540/trump-was-right-gold-star-widow-releases-trumps-ryan-saavedra

>what she claims he said

the only good nigger's a dead nigger

>You dumb fucking niggers knew exactly what you were getting in too so stop bitching already

Sounds like bait.
>president calling
>sitting with crazy hat lady listening
>sorry for your loss
>"ooh what a asshole hes an asshole aint he an asshole fucking president trump is an asshole"
>y-yeah I guess so..
>"Imma get you some money cuz this president a asshole"

Watch every black people argument ever. 1v1 and there's 30 others antagonizing on the side.
Crazy hat lady on the side antagonizing.

>How much more evidence do you guys need to prove this man is not fit for the position he holds?

I knew he wasn't fit for the position when I voted for him. Still better than Hillary.

Is that crazy bitch giving an interview or auditioning for moulin rouge?

>the wife of the soldier comes out and says that what he said was taken out of context and gives the real quote
How much more evidence do you guys need to prove that niggers aren't fit for public office?

OP TRANSLATED: Oooogaa booga booga ooga booga ooga booogaa OoooooooogaaassBoooooogaaaa!!!!!

faggots still pretending trump wasnt vindicated
hooktube.com/watch?v=lIQp0Cfm-zw&list=LLB0iOkdF77jMpVUOJhOGgPA&t=126s&index=9

>empty barrel

And that include the German ones.