ITT: Tasteful thickness

Why's everyone about thickness rn?srsly

It's normalfags biting into bad fetishes popularised by the net and media.

The only good direction of this has been Elins, loli petanko thick variety FGO Jack, etc. which has existed as a minor fetish but popularised due to Asanagi art style.

In other words it's been around, but some people enjoy it as their principle taste despite recently becoming popular.

It's literally a meme.

They wouldn't even be able to tell you why they spell it thicc and not thick.

There's nothing attractive about skin and bones.

I hate the Azumanga Daioh anime. It kills the comedic timing of the material and covers the whole thing in a thick coat of cloying, saccharine moe that irritates the shit out of me.

Cute is cute enough on it's own without trying to make it sound extra cute GOD DAMMIT AND NOW THERE'S NEVER GONNA BE A YOTSUBA ANIME BECAUSE OF THOSE DUMBASS DINGY WATERCOLOR USING FUCKS

Whoa, calm down Azuma.

Looking at these kind of girls will improve your testosterone levels thus turning you into a Chad who can pick up those girls

>average woman
muh thiccccc

stop

Why do they spell it thicc? I was lurking to learn it but never found any answer.

making fun of niggers

Not everything needs an anime adaptation. Yotsuba definetly doesn't need one, and if you fail to understand this, you need to ___________.

I don't know. Thin skeletons are where it's at.

Both the anime and the manga work for different reasons. The manga worked because the 4koma format worked incredibly well with the gags. The anime worked because the comedic timing in the direction worked well for the gags they used. Plus, the music was amazing. Also, Wakamoto was Chio's fucking dad.

Excuse me for being an ESL, but wouldn't it sound the same as "thick". If that is so, I can't see how does this counts as making fun of niggers. They usually have an accent and bad grammar, so shouldn't it be "t'ick" or something like that?

in pic related, bloods would spell thick as "thikk" and crips would spell "thicc", thicc was spread around during the "real nigga hours" thing

I L I K E B O T H
A N D R E D R A W M A N G A IS C O O L .

>I hate the Azumanga Daioh anime. It kills the comedic timing of the material and covers the whole thing in a thick coat of cloying, saccharine moe
Holy shit, this. Agree 100%

Is there such thing as untasteful thickness? Fap carefully before you answer.

disgusting amerifat garbage

Gross.

Low test betas

How would you describe how you feel about thickness?

Healthy girls usually have healthy breasts. I prefer small, flat and budding.

No, you're just fucking disgusting.

Prime thiccness is when a girl is as plump as she can be without crossing over into being fat