World Trigger 155 Spoilers

Tamakoma's real ace takes action

Other urls found in this thread:

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/440969100.html
pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
youtube.com/watch?v=bZrJ2OeK9Eg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can Osamu's keikaku beat the counter keikaku?

Awshit nigga. Best Boy strikes again.

Wait, are we getting teleporters this chapter?

Touma is probably just remembering something old man Fuyushima said.

No link?

jump-netabare.seesaa.net/s/article/440969100.html

Osama has about four seconds to live.

He just needs to live long enough for Chika to get back into position and support

Canadian on the cover

Will we ever get the new popularity poll?

I was actually going to post this.

>Osamu putting in work
That's all I ever wanted out this match.

Wait, did Osamu just score a point?

What is this?

>Will we ever get the new popularity poll?
Probably. Ashihara is a cripple so it takes him a while to do these things

Nah, Kashio split his body in two just in time to avoid Osamu's Raygust attack

Yes, Osamu scored a point

It really must suck to fight Chika

>is this a real life?

>is this just fantasy?

>caught in a wire trap

any tl user around?

Man, when I see this I can only imagine the scenario where Yuma needs to use Chika's trion. Osamu did it once, but only made crappy asteroids.

A temporary linkage between Yuma and Chika however... how about some mile-long lead scorpions?

I've just see my Casio in pieces yesterday.
The battery has died. I just wanted replace the battery but the based watch repair man fixed the bent bracelet without extra price.

So is this Osamu's third point overall from all the rank wars so far?

Fourth

>Suwa
>Waka
>Miura
>Kashio

Are we sure Osamu is not in coma? He is like doing stuff and not failing or suffering. Is this real life?

I wonder how many people voted this time. The first time it was before the anime.

The Osamu suffering meme was never true. Don't believe Sup Forums's lies.

WHO CAN STOP OSAMU RAPE TRAIN!?
but seriously, Osamu is on the roll now

You sure?

It's not like Kashio was that tough. He as also missing an arm. Oji is here to knock him back down

He had just succeeded at stopping the invasion and saving Chika. He got to spend a while in a nice comfy coma.

>He had just succeeded at stopping the invasion
You mean Replica succeeded

Osamu is fucking brutal.

Osamu please get some self-esteem.

I knew it!

pastebin user is a bit late today

I like how Canadians cloke is moving as if to protect Yotaru.
Bird wings covering the small one and stuff

Anons dreamt of high trion-powered Raygust cleaving trough opponents since early chapters.
There seriously is something magical in rocket powered blade beheading everyone in it's wake.

Wasn't he ill?
Even if not cut the man some slack. He is doing a lot for us anyway so being lazy once or twice won't kill us.
just be happy we have someone like him for WT

>Wasn't he ill?
That's fine then. I don't want to impose

I'm working on it. Really busy these days.

Osamu is looking a lot like an attacker lately. Two of his three kills are melee now?

>Osamu finally got a kill with Raygust in rank wars

This is his first Raygust kill The other three were Asteroid

He's always been an all-rounder really. Hell, his first ever kill was that trion soldier he stunned with asteroid then killed with raygust.

Damn, you're right. I guess his second was kinda a combination though?

I hope his style turns out to be more like an all-rounder. Him not really having skills and all means he needs to think out of the box. The right trigger for the right situations.

pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
I don't have time to proofread, so there will be awkward sentences. Actually I don't proofread anything I put in the pastebin at all. I mostly do that when I typeset.

>pastebin.com/XCCb6k9y
Thank you very much, user-kun.

Thanks user.

Take your time

>How interesting, Chikako.
>Using that little hop to make the enemy think that there are wires around.

Grown up Chika will be a brutal killing machine.

>They are using their mobility to target the less defended components of their opposing units.
>This is also the tactic that Kusakabe Unit often uses in the A-Ranks.

Oh so that is why they recruited a speed attacker like Midorikawa

This is like the only line we got for Kusakabe unit. Now i want to know more. Knowing the unit is full of speed characters is interesting to me.

If Osamu beat Ouji 1v1 I will stuck chili peppers in my asshole

You better get the milk ready because my Osamu will trash this retard.

Fucking Atta Boy Osamu!
Saves his waifu, scores a point and successfully traps someone else.

Is this the age of Osamu?

MY NIGGA OSAMU

IF HE DEFEATS OUJI I WILL NO HOMO SUCK THE AUTHOR'S COCK

>Saves his waifu
Kitora isn't in this match

>No condom

Honestly, Chika stole the chapter for me. That fakeout hop was great and she gave excellent support

Good chapter.

Chika is more like his daughteru

Can we talk about how Kuga is getting wrecked by Ikoma unit? Osamu is being tons more useful than his ace right now.
This might be the match where Kuga actually bails out first, showing the need for Tamakoma to have a second ace.

Can they become friends after that? Please

Kuga is only missing an arm so far from fighting a sniper and one of the best Senku users in Border. He's doing fine.

Prepare for the salt

Yeah, I'm expecting the based boys to win this with T-2 coming in second. Which I'm 100% okay with since Ikoma's dialogue is dynamite and has entertained me greatly.

I concur.
She's beginning to look like something on the battlefield.
The title of the chapter is strange btw.
Why Ikoma Unit ?

Best boy getting a point with Raygust.

Oki got a hit which boosted his popularity enough to usurp the chapter title for his squad

Yuma probably deserves to be number five or six attacker, considering how he gets more losses than wins against Murakami. Yuma vs Ikoma would be a fairly tight fight without any outside interference.

Yuma basically is considering Midorikawa is like #8

It looked a bit strange to me as well, but all the other sites say Ikoma Unit is the title, except for one that said Ikoma Tatsuhito 3, which is definitely wrong. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Ouji Unit. We'll see when the scans come out.

By the way, I'm probably going to be later than usual with the scans. I probably can't start working on them the moment they come out.

He's pretty much trapped by the entire Ikoma squad -1 member is the thing. He has to deal with Senku, grasshopper sniping, and misnamed shooting all at once. If he gets out of it to get back to Tamakoma I'll be impressed. If he somehow pulls a point out of his ass I'll be floored.

Yuma is the tank in this battle.

>Yuma doesn't see through the lie about the Asteroid/Meterors
Plot hole. Fucking dropped.

Osamu is the tank. Yuma is a speed attacker with high evasion

He probably thought they were hound again.

Naw man. He didn't say "I'm using asteroid!", he was just calling out random names. Shouting words randomly isn't lying. Obviously.

He's the off-tank really. Before this chapter Yuma had aggro on all of Ouji squad.

Thanks all the same for the work.

Its fine. You do this every week for us if you are busy just go ahead and do your own thing first. And thank you for always.

Yuma only aggro'd them off Osamu for a second. He immediately retreated and hid for stealth attacks as soon as damage was dealt to him.

It's the Ace's job to pull points out of their asses. Whatever else they do, their ability to score points even when the situation is stacked against them is their trademark.

He's more of defensive style all-rounder with dumping points into support class now.
You could say utility bruiser maybe?

There is no way he won't get a least 1 point with mizu hanging around but

I was so confused what this was at first. Good job Chika.

Keikaku vs keikaku...
Hope keikaku of the megane triumphs.

Clever girl.

That is a nasty hit

Huh, it looks like WT hasn't moved up at all in marumaru's que. I guess the scans must just take a really long time to clean

>those thighs
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Must of been a thin shield if the sniper shot broke through.

It wasn't concentrated, so an eaglet shot would break through easily

RIP Yuma

>Those milky thighs

youtube.com/watch?v=bZrJ2OeK9Eg

Yuma is fine. At least he isn't getting his torso blown out by a dude with self esteem issues this time.

Yuzuru please go

Chikas thighs should be banned.

I am happy i got all these characters but why does the gacha only give me skill characters?

There must be a hidden value thing in the gatcha because I have terrible luck with power but great luck with skill

On another note it seems like 7 Star Shinoda isn't that hard to get. I pulled him the other day in the costume gatcha