i.imgur.com/X2w0rt7.jpg
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct 21
>Reports that SAA have captured Quraytayn today after a two week long battle with ISIS
>Israeli military fired three missiles towards SAA positions near the town of Al-Kowm, causing material damage at an army outpost in the Golan Heights
>PYD official; Kurds 'only calling for a federalization of Syria, not looking for a partition of the country or an independent Kurdistan'
>DeZ; SAA continue advance along the eastern bank of the Euphrates, liberating several areas that were occupied by IS
>SAA uncover a large warehouse inside Al-Mayadeen that was dedicated to satellite broadcasting
>RuAf destroy base with several HTS commanders in the Idlib countryside after launching several airstrikes near the town of Sarmin
>Iraqi forces gain full control over Kirkuk, Friday, following a fierce 3 hour battle with Peshmerga at the Altun Kupri district
>HTS have repelled a major offensive push by Syrian forces in the countryside of West Ghouta, helped out by IsAf airstrikes
>54 Egyptian police officers killed while raiding a suspected Islamist insurgency hideout in the country’s western desert

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-kurds-israel/netanyahu-lobbies-world-powers-to-stem-iraqi-kurd-setbacks-idUSKBN1CP181?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)
archive.is/0ZATC
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/922053719621095425
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/922077865755205633
dd-sunnah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77097
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/922034714705301504
islamqa.info/ar/14007
twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/922065113426857985
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/922080592744902656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Pakistan
Fuck Egypt
Fuck Syria
Fuck Iran
Fuck Hizbolniggers
Kurds will win.

fpbp.

soon inshallah

You promised kurds gurdistan. YOU PROMISED.

GOYIM NO!

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-kurds-israel/netanyahu-lobbies-world-powers-to-stem-iraqi-kurd-setbacks-idUSKBN1CP181?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)
archive.is/0ZATC

this

based, spbp

anoddah shoah

>putin
>bibi

what did they mean by this? is putin /theirguy/?

THE

SWORD OF ALLAH

SHIA OF ALI

When you can't find the Americans so you start looking for roskies

HEZBOLLAH

what i don't understand is my dad saying that kurds are racially related to aryans, i do find that extremely hard to believe, but where the fuck did that study come from?

Pretty funny watching israel REEEEE over their pet kurds.

>not knowing about the bibi-putang team up
lurk more

We wux Medeans ans Biji.

gas chamber is to the left.

HAYR-ED-DIN
NUR-ED-ED
LION OF LEBANON
NASRULLAH.

>gas chamber is to the left.
You know the way

karbala, karbun wa bala

كربلاء

كرب و بلاء

Once there was a plane full of sunnis, the pilot was a shia, everytime the plane bumps, the pilot cries "YA ALI!"

The first time, the second time, the third time, the sunnis are sick of this screaming, after one more shout from the pilot they all scream "be careful ali, why are you flying so badly!"

>SDF have removed their statement about the Al-'Omar Oil Fields -

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/922053719621095425

>but uh cuckssad

Did you forget how the shias betrayed al husayn in karbala ? filthy rats

>E. #Damascus: fierce clashes resumed on #Jobar-#AinTerma fronts following new Regime assault backed by artillery.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/922077865755205633

Karbala

dd-sunnah.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77097
the joke works better in arab

>he fell for ((((sectarian meme))))

Hotwhitegirlslaughing.jpg

>the joke works better in arab
I'm not sure if it works in English at all.

>t. palestinian

>Idlib offensive
>Deir Ezzor offensive
>East Ghouta offensive
>Tabqa/Raqqa offensive

Can SAA really handle all of this?!?

Please explain ya Ali?

ISIS has virtually collapsed and has lost all will to fight
it wont be that difficult

so it's bullshit

Kurds are casually stealing all that oil from the syrian government... I guess it will be given back when it's negotiation time. Or maybe it will be taken back by force when ISIS are out of the picture.

iranids are supposed to be aryan.

spot the k*rd.

shias claim to be supporters and followers of ali radi allah anh, but they betrayed his son when he was in need, they called for his support against yazid and when he answered they abandoned him to be beheaded, now they mourn and cry, as if doing this will undo what they did.

threadly reminder that /sg/ posters are almost all khommie dumb NEET commishits

Not /sg/ related but its geo-pol related...
>Lombards and veneto are holding referendums to become economically independent from the rest of italia

The tranny (number 7).

most of the communists on this general don't even know the most known things about "sh*a"

> I guess it will be given back when it's negotiation time
Do you negotiate with gypsies? Of course not. Kurds should be treated in the Saddam way.

number 6, i would say number 1 but she looks like a fit mom

how will their pol pot-tier economic model survive without oil? i wouldnt surprised if they have already started razing arabic villages in deir zor.

yeah, they blindly like and love shias and i cant seem to find out why they do, they think shias are more considerate and more moderate and peaceful than us, they don't know that jews and khawarij started this "sect" of islam called shia.

Gas kikes, Gas Muslims, Gas Niggers and Gas Asians.

Please dont compare ultra-chad Saddam to abadi the cuck.

sunnis i know in general are rather progressive and dont really care, the shias are more nationalistic sunnis too but are more tactical about politics.

Noted. That's a funny statement from a Kuwaiti flag all the same.

Rem8nd me again why the Kurds can’t have their own state?

Because theyre just turkish and iranian gypsies squatting in arab land.

Same reason Mexicans cant have California and Texas. Or Irish can have Rhode Island and Massachusets.

Or Palestinians.

Because their faggots

you live in lebanon bro.

im gonna be honest with you, lebanon is not a very religious country to say the least.

To be honest, California is Mexican soil.

and i am thankful for that.

Habibi u lie.

Al-Urduni, why you so wise?

>ISIS tribal fighters defected to the US-backed SDF at Al-Omar Oil Fields.

>US and Russia have an agreement that their forces will not attack each other, so the SAA is in a bind

>SDF are not even close to the Al-Omar Oil Fields - they announced it was under their control after the ISIS-linked tribal fighters defected.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/922034714705301504

what a coincidence!

>People still believe the "rightful clay" meme
Land belongs to the nation/person/people who have power over it no such thing as "rightful" land

ZOG: why xant Biji gurds git Gurdisden? Only peeeps widout a nation of durr own!

*oppresses and genocides Palestinians*

you btfo'd me fo sho

btw insulting sahabs of such high rank or level is a one way ticket to hell

Read this to avoid fitna on yazid 1 :
islamqa.info/ar/14007

we all miss him. he knew kurds are nothing but pseudo-jews.

>Confirmed 100% #SDF didn’t capture Al Omar oil field And the #SAA has it under full fire control with full surveillance.

twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/922065113426857985

i can see why, but i wouldn't use "thankful".

Yeah, cant expect an aussie to understand these complex issues given your history.

California should be nuked to annihilation

windmill nigger gets it

t. A colonizer of foreign shores, forever a stranger to the land he sits on

Gurds are Mountain Turks and that area is rightful Turkey ... Misak i Milli .

Yeah, removing Saddam was the biggest mistake. Its a shame Arab countries took part in that war.

glad i guess, it wont last long, nothing good ever lasts long, politicians care about their pockets, kinda sad though.

Lel then just march in there and occupy it, if they fire first, blame it on recent ISIS defectors not honoring the agreement

they can have their state but only in their homeland, in other countries they must behave.

Took part in? They literally lobbied for it and paid for it.

whats going on? inform me

Kurds kurding

That's wrong question. Of course they can have own state. Question is why they do not want to have own state? I mean, just look at Iraq, moment Iraq army start advance they simply run away, that's not how independent state should work, they all should start protecting it with their lives, not running away and trying summon US army, because moment people need foreing army to protect them is moment when they declare they are not independent. So we have kurds who scream they want to be independent but all their action are declaring otherwise.

>t. A colonizer of foreign shores, forever a stranger to the land he sits on
Nope this land is mine as an australian citizen because the government of Australia has power over it

so this land IS mine

Nah, it was all orchestrated by Israel and the US. The Arab states that took part were just pressured into it.

>Every time the Tigers get close to an oil field ... someone redeploy them away. the SAA never really went for the oil fields

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/922080592744902656

w-what?

Whyk doesn’t every group in the region for ethnostates so they can get rich and kills Jews togethe?ethnostates are superior to the faggy melts pots going on now.

The Arab states are literally Israeli-Burger puppets from day Zero. Yu r occupying Ottoman clay.

It is funny u habe to keep telling yourself that to convince ur self.

>believed the K*rd

>sahabs
90% of them were closet fags.
>such high rank
daily reminder: saying omar was a dog is an insult to all dogs and animals.

yeah, jordans turn is coming.
its interesting, really it is, you are a kuwaiti yet you like saddam, i like saddam too, but i would like to know how you exactly feel about him.

>ottoman clay
>implying mongol rape babies called turks even deserve a small grass patch

Not all of them (Syria, Lebanon, Algeria, Tunisia arent). Most are Zionist puppets in different degrees, the Arab people are mostly good tho and anti-Zionist.

What do you mean?
whose the "genuine" owner of Australia?
>inB4 Abos

Wrong one

That is no way to speak of the Dawlat-i-Aliyye u Mi6 Larence of Arabya gayboi.

why do you hate al farooq ?

He is not a kuwaiti. he is a christian lebanese.