Hi Sup Forums ! What do you think of France?

what do you think of France?
The people of the French "alt-right" have a word game to talk about it, they say "Afrance" which is a contraction of " France" and "Africa"
And people on the left think that everything is fine
So, what is your opinion?
Signed: a French guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z-HItjgOdmo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
fdesouche.com/769997-drepanocytose-la-carte-du-grand-remplacement-mise-jour-2
jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

issou

per la chancla

je bide

en effet

Fucked country
Not as fucked as mine, desu

lmao, not sure

I love French bread and baguettes. Never had a proper french meal though.

Been there on vacation a lot in the 90s. It was a pretty comfy country back then, a total shithole nowadays.

I can't stand 90% of the shitty people of this country.

aaaaaya
do you have a problem with cultural enrichment?
lmao

Dégage 18-25

Food: Good
Alcohol: Weak
Governmentt: Like alcohol
People: Great (Paris is shited)

ta gueule

Poland seems to be much better my friend
you have not yet been able to taste the chances of cultural enrichment
that's why you're idealizing France

I hope Marion can save you before it's too late.

we don't say Afrance in France douche.

Horrible country, worst people, 10€ for one packet of cigarette. TV is awful. Press is awful.

she abandoned politics
and the FN dark in the shit

She is currently living in africa as a single mother. Truly the new Jeanne d'Arc desu.

>douche
I specified in "alt-right" circles

Absolutely faggotronic pathetic nation of communist cucks, Muslims, and niggers.

I sincerely hope ISIS blows up a dirty bomb in the middle of Paris you fucking faggot.

I honestly rejoice every time I hear Fr*nch people died.

l don't like France.

Your language sounds horrible.

Your food is terrible. Frogs and snails - really? Even abo bush men have better taste.

Your politics has always been to the left of ours even hundreds of years ago.

You are ungrateful that we liberated you because 'muh old rivalry'.

The only good thing about France is your art.

in 2017 no french lambda eat frogs
perfidious Albion

Hi France! Honestly, I try not to think about you anymore. It makes me super depressed.

I'll miss you guys.

:( I understand you
love

Spent 5 weeks last summer hanging out in French countryside (Bourgogne). Loved it. Wonderful food and people. Think about it often.

Spent 3 days in Paris - hated it. Felt worse than 3rd world country. Eating in cafe near hotel, homeless bum comes and pisses against window exactly where I'm sitting. Call over waiter to complain, he shrugs.

worthy adversaries

I think France, and Western Europe in general, London included, has passed the point of no return

I see France as strong country but poisoned by governmentt (like every country)
{Poland is comfy as fuck (we are full)}

Hello neighbour. Every year I visit Brittany and I'm amazed at how cucked they still are even now they're being flooded with migrants.

Why don't you join a like minded organisation?

france was based quite a few times in the history, not anymore tho

>I see France as strong country but poisoned by governmentt (like every country)
>{Poland is comfy as fuck (we are full)}
youtube.com/watch?v=z-HItjgOdmo
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
they still have a lot of Pakistani people

I've visited Paris once with my school. As we were walking along the street we were harassed on two separate occasions my Arab youth. They were calling 14 year old kids faggots and cat calling the girls. True scum. Glad we only visited for a day.

>Why don't you join a like minded organisation?
it's sad to say but the fight is already lost

You're not French, silly. You're European. Soon your identity as a nation will fade away. Nationalism is bad.

lmfao
kalergi plan

some believe that non-white births will be the majority in France as early as 2024:
fdesouche.com/769997-drepanocytose-la-carte-du-grand-remplacement-mise-jour-2

It's never over so long as white French are still being born. They did a study in Sweden recently and found that the birthrate of far right extremists is 3.2 while the birthrate of Islamists is 3.4 (not including all Muslims). More far righters means more white babies. Never give up your ancestors faced worse.

> not including all Muslims

the birth rate in France is low and the far-right people are ultra-minority
I do not know if I want to live in Afrance
many are thinking of leaving, in Eastern Europe or elsewhere

2020 seems more likely to be honest – given the higher birth rates, increases in non-white population will compound and accelerate

OP is a faggot from this forum:
jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm

You could say it's basically the french version of reddit but slighty more cancerous, he's probably looking for some epic posts to screencap so he can show his e-friends.

i do belive France is the most cucked and brainwashed nation ever existed. Most of French on pol belive that EU is good for France, that France benefit in every way possible from being in EU.

But the truth is that you lost independence, your economy is on its knees and all you do is making Germany richer and richer

RENT is too damn high

Burocratic is extremis

Papers for everything

too much gibs to nigs

owww....
Is this Paris ? I was in Carcassonne 3 years ago it was really nice place

mohammed is already the 8th most given name in paris, for the rest of France it is in the top 20

This is your homeland you can't give it up. Greece lived under ottoman rule for 400 years and yet they still survived.

I do not screen anything at all son of a bitch

It truly is otherworldly. Like I can't believe how the locals are blind to it. Much more dangerous and out-of-control feeling than other places I've been in 3rd world.

Was in bistro - not low-end either. Bill was about €35 for simple lunch. While eating a migrant came from outside, to each table separately begging for money. He smelled like piss and shit. Everyone in bistro acted like was normal occurrence, even saw some young fag give him a few euro....truly can't believe how uncivilized the place has become and how in denial the locals are.....

Only eighth?

yes it's paris
the countryside is still (a little) spared
but the migrants arrive

I am also amazed

yes but who wants a dhimmi's life when he can leave

cultural marxism

>tfw it's #1 in Britain
>tfw England and France have spent thousands of years making war on each other and survived, but are now committing ritual suicide

And still 90% Parisians voted for Macron..
Fun fact it was also the exact same pourcentage of Muslims and Jews who voted for Macron

France soccer team

>in 2017 no french lambda eat frogs
t. Ahmed Ben couscous

yes..

what is jean marie up to these days? i really dislike the new fn desu

We are so fucking lost..
Gf was in the subway yesterday, she overheard a couple young whites say the n word..
>”that’s why we deserve terrorism...” she said
>mfw

he is retired
he still makes political videos every week but he does not have any influence anymore

aaaaaaaaaya
lmfao

Love the culture and history. I wish we would speak french instead of this english.

reclaiming the past will require a bloodbath
youtu.be/JL6OtxyZCOw

Don't wory at last you are not a jew (#likeUs)

Je aime la France, mais pas P*ris, c'est de la merde. Aussi, je te bisous. *mwah* pas de homo, mes mecs.

Les français vrais sont beaux et tous les autres n'est pas beaux. Je suis désolé pour la France, mais les États-Unis ne sont pas bons aussi.

Stand up and fight like men

you can't give up your homeland because of a couple tribes of blacks and Arabs. White men fought and defeated 10,000 Zulus without losing a single man in the battle of blood river.

You can win. Whatever white people want we can do it if we work together.

You faggots need to figure out what "france" even mean.

>Gf was in the subway
You don't have GF dude, stop inventing.

haha thanks bro

i will see

do not worry
in France also (((some))) control everything

>Gf was in the subway
>not raped by nafris or niggers
fake & gay

I wish I could die by some bong hands instead of some sandnigger suicide bomb/truck of peace.

Uk/France = best ennemies for life.

Behead that bitch

J'ai une question, est-que ce vous dites "désolé" quand vous êtes un homme, et "désolée" quand vous êtes une femme?

non
on dit "une femme est désolée"
mais si on s'adresse à une femme on dit "désolé"

I used to like your language, but than i realized your country sucks my ass and there's no reason for me to go there. I guess if i wanted to die on a matress in a gutter France would be perfect

I know that feel Pierre, we had some good times

Pls stop, it’s my nightmare

white

Thats why we don't use subway in Poland

subhuman

wtf, where's the graffiti, trash, bougnoules, bums jerking off in the corner and naked homeless meth heads? you call yourselves progressive?

:'(
all that will end at the end of the sword of the local imam

>corsicanimal
>France
wew

French and british can be friends on an individual level, but as nations we will never be friends

I love you to :*
WE NO NEAD PROGREEEEEEEZ !!!

dis pas de conneries
on a des ennemis plus urgents

I get freedom fries with my burgers

exactly 1276 years ago, charles martel dies: '(

i want a cute french boyfriend is it possible for me to find a french twink willing to get fucked by an algerian ???

>what do you think of France?
toute c'est la cucks

One of the most beautiful countries in the world, together with Italy and Spain.

Full of niggers and people from nothern africa.

Most french people are way too arrogant.

French girls are kinda cute, they age horribly though.

On average, it's a good country. And if there weren't so many muslims and niggers, it would definitely be one of the best countries on earth.

Ps. Pic related

Americhien

On the contrary, we have always been friends, or maybe rivalrous brothers. Neither of us is complete without the other. Even in times of war we behave with respect and honour and wish only victory, never annihilation.

We should not have saved you from the Germans.

Woof woof.

The HQ of romanticist BS since the start of the fall of Western Civilization.