Why don't Germans just move to lands they lost over the 20th century...

Why don't Germans just move to lands they lost over the 20th century? Since EU allows free movement of travel I don't see why they don't do that.

Because literaly why?

for what reason

Because those places are shittier than modern day Germany?

Goal of Germans in 20th century was expanding eastward. EU is a German/Nazi project to allow Germanic people to move eastward and colonize the rest of Europe peacefully instead of by force.

Boy i sure want to work longer for way less with only slightly lower cost of living

Because everybody there hates Germans.

>Goal of Germans in 20th century was expanding eastward.
but why would they need to move to eastern europe

Because they're too fucking lazy to learn a white man's language

Nobody really wants to go live in the baltic countries. Not even the slavs that were born there.

>EU is a German/Nazi project to allow Germanic people to move eastward and colonize the rest of Europe
huh, if thats the case then why will no german exist in a couple of decades time?

Why?
Also that was only possible because we shagged like rabbits back then and people wanted us for farming knowledge and metallurgy that was advanced in the HRE.
Now, we neither shag like rabbits with our abyssmal agerate, are not into crafts very much nor into farming while all the studied kids still can make better money here then in the east.
Its the other way around tho, we suck in the best and brightest of the east as they can use their potential here better. A shame.

or because Poles are eternally butthurt nigger-tier cunts who hate Germans

Why would I want to move to underdeveloped poor areas?

Bavaria is the only part of Germany with a future anyway.

The East will never catch up. They suffer from the same demographic decline and every child that is not stupid and manages to safe some money will come here or move into the Anglo-sphere.

But we permanently kicked them out though.

Because they cannot bully everyone around them now.

>butthurt slavs
>talking about being white
every time

They aren't even having enough kids to make a colonization project feasible.
Is that why this time the Eastern Europeans are the ones moving Westward and colonizing?

Too preoccupied with preparing their kids to be Muslim fuckdolls.

Also, German people are universally hated in those parts so would get killed or maimed anyhow.

Best day of my life

30~40% of people living in E.Germany have slavic dna
After it reaches 60%, we will tell Germany to stop oppresing slavic minor-- majority OR ELSE

Anyone with even partially common sense hates Germs.

enjoy your replacement

>Pooland
every. single. time.

>le why don't Germans just move to lands they lost over the 20th century meme
grandpa on my mothers side tried to repossess his house near Allenstein, he was murdered by polacks. at any and all opportunities the (((German government))) virtue signals that all territorial and property rights of Germans are void

>EU is a German/Nazi project to allow Germanic people to move eastward and colonize the rest of Europe peacefully instead of by force.
Unironically kill yourself.

Hope Lusatia and Wendalnd will be next.
Fuck krauts and fuck white people

>M_MUH NOT HUWITE
Good.
Nobody wants to be a dying race in 21st century.

Current Polish govt introduced a law prohibiting purchase of Polish land by foreigners, so no, not really they can.

>attempt to genocide people
>plan to make them slaves in your labor camps
>upset when they retaliate and murder you back

Because their population is shrinking?

You're still living in the 90's - middle germanies towns are booming, especially leipzig, dresden, magdeburg, chemnitz, schwerin etc, - they also have the highest birth rates in germany and a positive net migration from germans leaving the western degenerate shitholes.