Kek, why are americans so bad at war

kek, why are americans so bad at war

Why are aussies so bad with proportions and math?

whatever mate, try not to die today, you people seem to be pretty good at it

haha amazing bantz straya haha

>Pic shows Americans have balls and Aussies sandbag like cunts
>lol why are Americans so bad at war

>le barrel, mile and Foot masterrace

Why dont you ask one of your slanty eyed countrymen to explain this to you?

To be fair though m8 we fought the war the way it was meant to be fought, the Americans could not into COIN, except for maybe their SOF.

Americans are simply willing to die for something they believe in (usually Israel).

Battle of Hiroshima:
>160,000 Japs dead
>0 Yanks dead

Seems pretty decent to me.

The U.S. does not have 100 times more people than Australia you retard. Factoring population in still leaves them with more casualties.

Why is Australia so bad at not being a colony of a foreign power?

>le Burger has Ballz lel

Balls don't help you if your're 6 feet in the ground

>almost all working civilians and children

Yeah really decent...

More like, why are Russians.

>why are americans so bad at war
just look at them, the average Pole could take 20 of them in a fight

Australia began withdrawing in 1970, 5 years before the war was over.

No one said anything about populations, retard. The #'s you should be using are the forces engaged in whatever war this was.

There are many factors to this. Was in one war? One battle? What happened during that battle? Were more Aussie's sent to that war, or more Americans? Then again, I'm probably wasting my time with some shit posting faggot whose country is being taken over by Chinese.

Atleast one of you had the balls to third degree burn the fuck out of some roasties. Too bad you lot were to cucked and beta to be the one doin it.

>58000 dead
>not automatically knowing which war it was

kek stay ass blasted kyoshi you fucking faggot

They are formed from the refuse of the great european nations. Just like Australia.

Except for the 40,000 soldiers they killed who were the primary target

Australia has less people than California.

That's why you factor in number of enlisted men actually sent to Vietnam from both sides you absolute urbanite inner city education tier bafoon, god damn get out of my country nigger.

so we are better at war AND smarter than americans
makes sense

ahh vietnam

>nuke
>primary target
i'm not sure that's how nukes work

What war is this? The great Australian American war? Strapping explosives to kangaroos come hopping out of camps was a really cheap move Australia?

>E M U
>M
>U

at least half of california is mexicans anyway, so who cares.

Kek

America has yet to lose a war to birds

FPBP

So you think they're just aimed in a general area rather than a specific location?

>The US literally has states that could beat the entirety of Australia in a war.

Fine shitpost you have there m8.

This, if we could BTFO 3 metre tall T-Rex birds and Eagles the size of Hang Gliders with fuckin pointy sticks then sureley you could artillery strike some Moa wannabes.

Why would poles want to fight us? We protect you from Russia

Was not a battle.

4 U

>Two entire Japanese cities vs A single plane named The Enola Gay

Who would win?

>america has yet to be as mad a cunt as to declare war on birds

Bockscar hit Nagasaki

I see history is not your strongpoint

No shit? Why do they never mention that plane?

Jews.

Who was the second guy on the moon?

Buzz Aldrin??

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Who is they? Why do you speak before knowing?

I blame your schools. It is not your fault you are so ignorant. Run along and play with your new $999 apple phone.

Same reason Americans keep bringing up the US/VC death ratio

Buzz Aldron. The Firstmost in command.

>America won a war against birds

>as many mexicans in cali as people in australia

Let's move the mexicans to the outback, it's a desert anyway

surely i dont evn need to refute his

>Still being this fucking mad about the bombs

buzz aldrin?

I wonder what burgers actually do when they're not busy eating or sucking off their local rabbi.
I guess they're busy dying in war kek.

Isn't that buffalo heads?

Nuking civis is hardly a battle

Lots of Americans died for your bullshit Tojo, I'd say your Damn Lucky we stopped at 2 bombs

Doubt it was aldrin desu

Passenger pigeons

Trick question

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is the reason you have cops wearing burkas and high heels.

>t. 52% and declining

Your govt knew they were coming for Pearl Harbor but needed a reason for your sheep to support the war.

Ok, not the best example maybe, but the first guy on the moon, plane to drop a nuke, white man to scale mt Everest gets more recognition than the second.

Even if you were to do this. US deaths in ratio to the total deployed in the Vietnam war is still higher than the Australian ratio. If you factor in wounds as well it's even worse for the US.
This is what happens when your education is how to make a burger.

Or you could just send them back to Mexico, maybe build a wall or something.

>believing this

japan literally did nothing wrong, they were being sanctioned because they were colonizing inferior slant eyes, something the rest of the world had been doing for decades
the west just shit themselves at the idea of a oriental super power

The Japanese second army weren't civilians

Mfw niggers still can't graduate

Dis nigga know about the og Hillary?!

Is this even an argument? (It's not)

Are you suggesting everything would have been fine and dandy if we"d just screamed "the japs are comming!" ?

WW2 in the Pacific was unavoidable for America

/thread

>literally no one

Stop this!

I hate seeing burgerland and rooland fighting.

We're supposed to be bros....

Now let's go back to normal and make fun of the UK and Canada

America started war with Japan by placing embargo and attempting to strangle the nation from access to resources. Then ended war by murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents.

Pretty good at going to the moon too cuck

next level indoctrination

Of course, former secretary of state Hillary Clinton was named after him

>US deaths in ratio to the total deployed
The way in which forces were deployed is a huge factor that you're conveniently leaving out. Australians never waged a full on scorched earth, shock and awe, bush war. The Americans did -- to the tune of some 500,000 soldiers. The very nature of that kind of engagement is going to invariably result in a greater amount of casualties.

who was the first guy to scale everest? walter someone?

but yes we all understood your point, the question you asked is just so over played everyone know knows buzz Alzheimers is the answer

user this is a bantz thread. Get with the program. We'd be all speaking nihongo right now if it wasn't for u lot.

That’s my K/D in battlefield 4

because they sent the most army

Not your bro cunt. Still aint forgiven you for payin off the frogs to bomb our anti nuke boats.

>sitting in base all day while americans actually run operations
>hurrdurr why you so bad at war.

Ay yo I dun need to no dis allgrebra shiiiieeettt my ho gotta bra if dat wat u meen boooy aoyoyoyoyoaoyo (baboon noises)
whyteman tryna teech me shiiet he dun stold from my kang ansetors
fuk yo math whyyt ppl imma flip burgers instead

The fuck it is.

SOROS RAIDER SLIDE THREAD DETECTED

WE ARE BEING RAIDED

IF YOU POST AFTER THIS POST YOU ARE A JEW.

There's only room for one super power in the Pacific, plus you really pissed us off with the kamikaze sneaky Ninja Jew bullshit, sooooo talk shit, get hit

Your welcome for the post war economic miracle btw

Maybe you should have handled things diplomatically instead of escalating to a full scale armed conflict that you couldn't possibly win and maybe then you wouldn't have had your sushi comped so hard