By 2050 Europeans will be the minority

>by 2050 Europeans will be the minority
>more Muslims
>Muslim politicians
>Muslim parties
>Muslim party elected
>all European countries repeat

help. Wat do?

Whites have always been a global minority. Even more so in the days of the founding fathers.

Didn't stop them from kicking the rest of the world's teeth in.

if people of europe will not stand against it and wont start a fucking war they will simply go extinct

Nothing.

>Whites become a global minority
>even in rich white countries
>can no longer be blamed for the state of world events
>over the years everything degrades except white's carefully managed positions
>eventually war were declared
>genocide against whites starts
>whites and AZNs remain at the end

No biggy.

Raise conservative children who know how to fight.

Annoying shill. Those people wouldn't be in Europe in the first place if it wasn't for people like you.

Make sure that they have full access to nuclear weapons.

The Show Must Go On

>Bosnia
Have you blown up a building lately, Ahmed?

The only thing that's worked in the past has been to start killing.

Go fuck yourself, cunt.

>>can no longer be blamed for the state of world events
You clearly dont see what the niggers in South Africa are doing. They will blame you till you are all gone, its better than facing reality.

>We already have a muslim party as we speak.
Theyre called DENK and theyre a bunch of Turkish Erdoganistan cucks.
>South African whites are still alive
We will be fine. You can only push people for so long. My country for example survived multiple full scale conquests. It just takes time.

Destroy everything and everyone in your way.
Kill Traitors first.

t. pakistani

Not so fast nordnigger, we will go on a reconquista, dont worry about it.

We need a war. A big one. But everyone on the left and now even most people on the right are pacifist cucks who want to avoid war at all costs. Asking them to leave nicely isn’t going to work, they need to be forced out

kek, sure.

I more mean that some groups will still try but it'll be such a weak argument that it won't matter.

Though lately I'm seeing we might already be hitting that point.

But they were homogenous in their own countries.
Now it's total fragmented and you would have to fear sabotage and inflitration from the inside.
Just see how many migrants and muslims serve in police and military

It is more likely that places like Poland and Russia will end up taking a ton of White European immigrants, and the old west will end up like Brazil. I sure as fuck hope that Poland doesnt take those westerners to be honest.. Those people made their beds, they deserve to lie in it. For the time being most of the white immigrants are old and conservative/racists, but soon enough the nu-cucks and leftards will come to your nations too.

There was a guy who is an expert on empires recently that made the prediction that Poland will overtake Germany in terms of European superpowers within 30 years time.

Poland and the eastern block countries will remain European, thus they will remain successful whilst the other nations wither away.

The people that will see their living standards go down the most are the northern Europeans.

This board is too sensationalist, even in cucked Germany, we are talking 1 76th of the population being non-EU migrants.

you know the only one reasonable solution,
just accept the reality and clean your home of this human dreck

yes they can. Because you can still say "If white people would have minded their own business Africa would be Wakanda today and the whole world would be paradise it just did not work because whitey"

>Be me
>2050 European
>It's early in the morning
>Wake up to the local imam's call to prayer
>Gotta go to work
>Wife AI's battery ran out, can't find the power supply
>Call Jamal, my AI Wife's boyfriend's son to tell him
>''By Allah I can't, my goat needs me''
>Turn on TV
>'President Al-Something declared a jihad on America
>Go outside
>Get stabbed
>It's Jamal
>''Insh'allah you will survive, I thought you were an infidel''
>Get in my cucked Prius because cars have been banned
>As I'm about to close the door, a truck of peace plows through a crowd
>Just avoided it, feels good man
>Get to work, Tryone won't let me past the front door
>''We iz sorry but yous fired, we got a someone new''
>Find out I got fired so that my boss could meet diversity quotas
>Walk home becqause my car wSuddenly, 4 sand people come out of nowhere with RPGs, machine guns, SMGs and shotguns
>But wait, I thought our first female president banned knives, forks and spoons because it's too dangerous
>Get robbed
>Keep walking as I'm still bleeding from the stab wound
>Get to the hospital
>''Sorry, we don't help FUCKING WHITE CIS MALES'' says the the non-binary Islamogender nurse who majored in Art History
>''MERKELLU AKHBAR'' I scream as everything goes blurry
>Bleed out and die, forgotten and alone
>Corpse gets raped by Ahmad and his friends who were waiting in the ER
>No one called me a racist today
>Feels good man

The future of Western Europe.

...for now. What leftists like to ignore that that 1/76 is of prime breeding age, and in some age groups the invaders are already a majority.

Isn't this more or less present-day France though?

is* that

Yeah, sort of.

>The fact that that are currently only 11.5 million European Germans in the 20- to 30- year-old age group means that by 2020—just four years away—white Germans will be an outright minority in this age category.
“Of the 23 million people in this country who are between 20 and 35 years, approximately 11.5 million people have a migration background within five years,” Professor Kovács says.

Migration background does not mean Middle East, the majority are Poles and people from the Balkans.

>implying they will get to breed

>balkans
>people

>implying cucked germans will stop them

Support your local right wing alliance.
Have many kids with white wife(s).
Raise them responsibly, make them proud of their heritage and ancestry.

Show your flag, Jamal.

Rape is not breeding.

Who the fuck would want to fight for their country. countries were created by mongoloid immigrants in the first place and now we are expected t o fight against mongoloid immigrants?? fuck yourself finngoloid

Over 99% of muslims are foreigners and can't vote, though. So no muslim parties, no muslim politicians.

I know your bum must still be sore from losing the empire, Nigel, but try and understand that some of us are still proud of who we are, not ashamed.

That's right Hans, keep your head buried in the sand.

exactly... if we keep these refguees from voting then there's no way the native europeans will go extinct. even the cucked are cucked enough to know that Al-islamic party of the united kingdomistan will be full of 2 inch dick browns trying to rape their women

im neither ashamed nor proud i just dont give a fuck. tbf though i would definitely be ashamed of being a finngoloid fuck

Yours is an entire nation of has beens, now full of paki shits who are raping your daughters, and arabs own your capital. You should be fucking ashamed for being so pathetic.

I realize there is a problem with Islam. But Sup Forums autism is blowing it out of proportion once again.
OP's posting has as much truth content as the "the world is going to end on September 23rd 2017".
It's retarded.

The playing fields are changing

We fight or we die, those are the rules since the dawn of time.

Still waiting and hoping for race war.

>being this delusional
There is not a single example in recent history that a muslim majority coexists peaceful with any other non-muslim population. Not-a-single-example you naive faggot.
It's everytime the same pattern. Muslims settle, start breeding rapidly, begin to demand stuff, slowly come to political power, start to influence every aspect of the host nation, overtake host nation.
Look at literally every major western europe city. Twenty years ago islam wasn't even a thing to talk about. Today islam is in every news outlet every single fuckin day.

wrong.

number of people of muslim background will increase but more muslims will leave their religion and get liberalized

so this will not be religious problem but ethnic or racial problem

also, by 2050 there will be tens of millions of blacks in europe either muslim/christian blacks

>all non whites in Europe are Muslims
Kys
Also, only half of us remain conservative in Europe, the rest gets liberalized

france will get blacked+islamized

this is worse than north african islam alone kek

>a small minority can't be blamed for the state of world events

ohh could they not?

>meanwhile in Bulgaria, people are literally jumping out of taxis to help beat up migrants

Take that as a yes

die in one final last stand thus leaving nothing for the mudslimes but a wasteland

Seriously we have more extremists here than in Algeria. I mean Algerians are conservative but not wahhabi fucks lel

this is same everywhere

erdogan got 63% votes from turks in germany
he got 51% in turkey (last election)

people who live under different culture become more conservative generally

I don't give a fuck

I'll be either dead or too old to care by then

Also stop making kids, you don't want your kids to grow up in a shitty fucking world.

You are the ones allowing the Saudis to plant their preachers. We already made a law against any foreign preachers and Islamic teachers in order to stop this.

muslims in bulgaria (turks, pomaks) are never interested in ideological islamism not even during ottoman times

even anatolian muslims didn't consider them real muslims since they're open to non-islamic lifestyle

you don't know differences between arabic way of islam and non-arabic islam interpretations

I remember when I was a kid, they'd say the same thing about Mexicans.

first, they're lying about the numbers, there's more than they're telling you.

second, chain migration will quadruple that number in 10 years.

third, they will NEVER stop coming until you secure your border.

Unless you stop this NOW, you will have a front row seat to the racial and cultural destruction of Europe in one generation.

Godspeed Bulgaria.

THIS

the police+government are your enemies Europeans. You need to understand that.

screencapped.

Fuck off, we're full.
Fix your country.

God speed x2

And remember, the UK and France are nuclear armed nations. Something will have to be done before they gain control of those weapons. They'll be a much bigger threat than NK.

Get out while you still can.

3 words: genocide, genocide, genocide.

Good thing our border is a several-metres tall fence with a few metres of barbed wire on top and in front, and armed guards and cameras. Don't worry about our border.

>be a born a Burger; this is strike 1
>be only about 30% Bulgarian; this is strike 2
>thus be 70% not Bulgarian; this is strike 3

pic related

Win it for me and survive the mud hordes until you can make rakia on the moon Bulgaria.

backstory?

Will do, 30%Bulgariabro, will do.

Cultural enrichers get culturally enriched by nationalists, and more nationalists stop their taxi to further enrich the esteemed guests.

>Over 99% of muslims are foreigners and can't vote, though

>politicians replace jus sanguinis citizenship with jus soli in a rushed middle of the night vote
>now the children of all those foreigners are citizens and CAN vote and it ceases to be an issue that can be solved through immigration legislation

Congratulations you are now 60% White-land like America.

listen to this user Hans.

We've been down this muddy path and we've been mired in it ever since.

fpbp

Also, shit will hit the fan long before 2050

lol

Move to the US of course!

frying pan to the fire

convert now

Everyone is always acting like this is inevitable.

It's not. They came here by the millions and they can be removed by the millions. Where there's a will, there's a way. And even if they don't go, if we have power we can ban everything that makes them suck, right down to the Quran and their shitty, leftist helpers.

What YOU need to do is stop spreading defeatist talk and make the removal of Marxism from power a reality. Make a strong Europe a reality.

Also:

>1 post by this ID

This is obviously a slide thread, spreading defeatism. And all you fuckers forgot to sage. Sage the Marxist propagandists.

the reason behind this was a forcing culture upon the foreigner through strength?

More like showing how welcome non-native Muslims are in a country that was enslaved by Muslims for 500 years.

how's the political situation in Bulgaria? is it forigener, redirected social justice, religion based?

Asians will not be on the side of whites. They hate whites.

underrated

Not sure I understand the question.
We like foreigners, especially Westerners. Not familiar with the "redirected social justice" term, what does that mean?
Religion, yea, definitely hatered there, as Muslims used to take every 10th child away to indoctrinate it into a Christian hunting fanatic, used to brutally opress and even slaughter whole towns, forcefully take Bulgarian girls for brides, the whole shit. Now Islam is just as bad as Stalin/the commies in our eyes. And "communist" being the worst insult one can get here, you get the point...

>t. Asian whos women fuck white men

Simple: War.

Based Bulgaria

There is real disdain, especially from the chinese

the "redirected social justice" is a damaged product or a product of social pollution. social justice is what you can see in the webm. redirected is more of people caring about the things that will bring down a society of traditonal society of monarchy and/or god, or a blance between different commnunites in a country.
the problem with what im seeing is the dangers of placing everyone at the same level. thats why i was wondering of the backstory. how is this acceptble that people who throw filth upon your country shall never be grouped with people who either are at a state of neutral feelings towards your country, and people who want to improve your country. social justice is a corner stone of every country

pardon me. i mean

how is this acceptble that people who throw filth upon your country are being grouped with people who either are at a state of neutral feelings towards your country, and people who want to improve the host's country

>social justice is a corner stone of every country
Not really.
But we have a clear distinction who is what, Bulgarians are generally very friendly to foreigners. Just not to MENA Muslims as a whole. We genuinely believe their culture is completely incompatible with ours, so we choose to exclude them, and even wonder why this notion is so alien to Westerners. We survived slavery, we survived communism, and we rebuilt, again and again. We like what we created, and want to keep it intact.

Good. Europe will be completely fag and Jew free.

Look at the % of the worlds wealth whites own. White population worldwide is increasing, only the percentage of their countries population is decreasing and the % of the wealth controlled by whites is wildly increasing. This will lead to countries with large muslim minorities eventually rising up and killing the whites in charge with the wealth.
Civil war/forcible deportation is the only way to change things otherwise Europe will become muslim. On the bright side, Chinese will probably be Christian by the time Europe is Muslim.