Why do hoomosexuals take so much pride, energy and motivation in their sexual identity?

It seems odd to me as a man of right reason and healthy sexuality to observe how the homosexuals have created a media and cultural empire to fool people into thinking what they do is morally acceptable behaviour.

Homosexuals will constantly inform you with great delight about their sexual orientation. They will spend enormous energy organising in groups to advocate for their interests and to infiltrate powerful social institutions to advance their agenda.

This pattern of behaviour is odd to me because ultimately they are just disgusting freaks who are into POOP-DICK. The poop-dick does not strike me as the sort of noble spiritual enterprise which motivates people to accomplish great things. For example, things such as religion have motivated men in the past to undertake daring adventures to realise their dreams, often putting their lives at risk. Or, for example, when a man gets married and has his first child, he often will find in himself this reservoir of motivation to make money and be successful which wasn't there when he was single, because he now has to protect his family's future.

But homosexuals extract enormous motivation and pride because they belong to a poop-dick fan club. How can we explain why they feel this way? As a Christian, I am inclined to conclude that acts of great sexual depravity invite the demonic into one's life. I think that gay men have a demon living in their body which gives them the power to conquer the world in exchange for their soul. This makes sense, right?

Because retarded people want to feel like they are a part of society. So they project their degeneracy on us, and if we don't accept it we're homophobic, intolerant, bigot, racists.

Scientifically not true, Intolerance is actually healthy for society.
Its always the tolerant that get overthrown with degeneracy.

why do nazis take so much pride and energy in a failed ideology?

Because that’s all they have to offer.
They don’t have any talents, knowledge or even personality to share with other people besides the husk of a “sexual identity” that they talk so often about.

Must suck to be known as “the gay guy”, then again, I don’t know why it’s so surprising since SUCK is all they do.

Sometimes when a ghost realises it has become the thing out of everyone's nightmares, it indulges their disgust and takes pleasure in horrifying them by reminding them it exists

It’s a false leverage of power from oppression.

Just another social hierarchy game to play where there’s no way to lose. If you hate them, they win. If you don’t, they win.

Niggers are too stupid to do this because they call their own who play the power game “uncle toms”.

Why is the gay man more powerful than the lesbian woman?

>poop-dick

They are so amped to finally have the right to exist they feel the need to want their dicks around everywhere. It's very simple psychology. Even still, your average Stacy or Chad flouts their sexuality at least as much.

most effecrive form relative to perverts - cold blooded. No hate, no love, no guilt and no remorse. Like a wisdom white man.

Little gay man syndrome

What are you talking about? Normal people don't talk about their sexual preferences to people they've just met in casual conversation. They don't organise ostentatious public displays of their sexual fetishes.

Because boring people always look to define themselves by something asinine like their sexuality and go over the top to compensate for their lack of other defining characteristics or values.

Perverts is mix of humans and demons. It is not just ill people, they are devils developers.

Identity politics. They don't want to be just like everyone else and treated the same as anyone else.

There is no "E pluribus unum."

It's all demographics, categories, and division.

That’s the only way to play it. Absolute ignorance. Look forward, eyes open, show no emotion.

But guess what? Without resistance, they see tolerance, and with tolerance.. they win

It is no sin to smash satanists, i think.

Look at who erected the statue of Satan at the Oklahoma courthouse

Most Satanists aren't Satanists at all, and are just atheist leftists using Satanic imagery to take a shit on Christians.

So, they are satanists.

I will never let go the way they justified over-ruling democracy (33 states including liberal ones like Commiefornia voted AGAINST gay marriage) and reducing the average citizen to second-class status no longer allowed a vote or stake in how the established parties rule over us justified all of it by depicting their "struggle" of not being able to force Christians to make cakes with faggots on it to 400 years of black slavery.

And then afterwards they just engaged in name-calling to bully the masses into silence.

Homosexuals are degenerate perverts who view the world around them through sexual lenses and wrongly assume everybody else does. Ashkenazi jews are similar in this regard. Over-sexual and hyper-sexual. It’s why there are so many pedos among them as well as sex crimes.

They're mentally ill