It's the gift that keeps on giving!

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

He's already getting much better since this time he went blank for mere seconds and immediately maaged to get back to senses. And honestly, who wouldn't get angry at someone murdering his beloved father?

>He's already getting much better
is manlet's saga's audience really this incompetent?

> murdering everybody in crazy rage attack without a hint of remorse
> getting scared of being blinded by rage after getting angry for two seconds
Yes, user, he's still the same blood-craving youth as he used to be. Genious analysing skills, prof.

>he changed for the better; all change is good
See, here's where normal people draw a line. But I don't expect someone defending something as shoddily written as VS to be capable readers.

how dare you waste quads on such a fucking terrible post

Armin really let himself go

> he changed for the better; all change is good
Well, he is realizing himself now and isn't letting rage take ower him. He's also feeling remorseful for what he has done and that he's still capable of such intense wrath even if for a split second before he regains control. Say what you want but as a human being that is getting better. Now he only has to slowly realize that it's no use dwelling over past like this, he should accept it and be aware of his wrongdoings but instead of feeling bound by them he should strive forward. Which he is already doing but he's still doubting himself for what he used to be.

Not a new IP, not fooling me

This series died with Askeladd.

How is that relevant? That user wasn't even pretending to be a new poster.

I'm just tired of people defending bad writing

Go back to Bleach, mate, since it seems that'll be more up your alley.

See what I mean?

>This series died with Askeladd.
I agree. But mangaka and producers alike tend to milk cow until it dry.

He said himself that he'd likely tear Floki apart if he were there. So his anger is a lot like when he attacked Canute and Thorgrim for threatening/killing Askeladd.

Usually the target for his rage was right in front of him in the past. This time, it just happened to not be.

I'm a fan of the direction.

Because? It really says a lot about the readers.

Same. I think its fine hes no longer a cold murderer, i like the character development.

What's bad about it?

Is the gift of Jerico, you moron

I really miss the farm

How the hell a 40 yr old viking can be so moe?

He's angry MC stopped killing others.

He's 50.

It's the eyepatch.

WE JACKIE CHAN NOW?

Try Bleach or Berserk.

delete this.......NOW!

What's good about it?

>

>giving lectures on literature
>on Sup Forums
Literally kill yourself you stupid pretentious nigger.

Anime and manga both require writing. I'm neither giving lectures nor am I talking about literature.

The pacifism and colonizing plots are interesting, but I'm also not gonna lie: I'd love to read a hundred chapters of Viking Succession Politics.

He's talking about Thorfin as a person, not about the writing quality.