Eyes Wide Shut

Redpill me on this movie Sup Forums

Did Kubrick really portray what goes in (((elite))) circles, and got a (((heart attack))) because of that? Or was he just a hack

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schnitzler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More or less.

But then the people who participate, run their own little pedo pizza operations to manipulate and enhance their earthly powers on their own. The top level bacchanals are surprisingly sedate compared to the unhinged pizza parties that the non elite participate in.

Notice the costume store owner. This is the pizza tier level of aspirational bullshit that the unillumniated are willing to participate in so that they may see even part of the light

this was a very tame version of what happens in EL-ite circles
remember half an hour was cut from the films final cut for no real explanation
gotta love that ouchy heart gun

>shit i know nothing about: the post
The elite cabals use blackmail to ensure that their sociopathic, backstabbing, anything_for_personal_advancement members (who need to be this way to even survive in that climate) don't tear apart the power structure from within.

But Kubrik tames it down, big time. He had to, you cant drop the real redpill on people, it would turn off most of the audience (and the film would never even make it into production, let alone get screened).

In the real world, these people rape and murder children. Check out the Marc Dutroux case for proof that it goes all the way to the very top. Keep in mind there is a lot of disinfo surrounding that now, but the basic facts are corrupt high ranking politicians, judges, and law enforcement officers worked to bury that case, and the public was outraged.

There are similar cases involving fx orphanages in Portugal. It's not about pedophilia so much as it is about control.

Whether or not they believe in the devil, who cares. Some probably do, some probably don't, it's pretty x-files at that point and the point of the matter is that they commit horrible crimes so that their pals can witness and record it, and this is what you do to pass through the gates of power in human institutions.

Yeah, but it's not just the cut footage. The very fact they victimize an adult woman is a far cry from the true crimes that are committed in these circles.

>it is about control.

Pretty much this. The real elites don't "worship the devil" or believe in "magic". They follow the religion of secular humanism and understand how to control people by pretending they have some big secret and if you do what they say they'll let you into their little club of the elect.

Anybody who actually believes in some pagan gods or buggers boys is and will remain only a useful idiot.

>anybody who believes...will remain only a useful idiot.

absolutely. can you imagine giving people an edge on you like that? on top of everything else? wow.

OP: in the older days, it was enough to just do embarassing social taboos: skull and bones society for example has rituals that involve homosexuality, as do corresponding oxford and cambridge societies. Skull and bones in particular also included some paranormal 'worship of death' cult-esque shit. Put into historical perspective, this was absolutely horrific if it went public as society as a whole was overwhelmingly christian and your public standing dependent entirely on your image as god fearing member of the church.

Fast forward to the present, and that shit just doesnt cut it anymore. Homosexual? Hardly a problem. Don't go to church? Who the fuck does?

Something much more sinister is needed in a world where people are no longer ruled by a common moral code. You have to find a universal crime in this case. Child abuse and murder fit the bill.

Based on the 1926 novella Rhapsody: A Dream Novel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyes_Wide_Shut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Story

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Schnitzler

Kubrick was no hack-gifted photographer/chess player
and he warned his daughter to stay away from the superrich
Anons gave you great answers

So basically this movie is a redpill but I AM WARNING YOU
only watch a few scenes the overall movie is total shit. Boring as fuck and full of annoying characters. The whole point of the movie is just to get out this "elites are pedos" message other wise there is nothing to watch.

(((Kubrick))) was a autistic neurotic jew. EWS was designed to not make you ask the right question, but feel you have the right answer.

The camera work in that movie is a mystery. It's always moving at odd angles: not following the action or panning the set in any logical way. It's almost as if he was trying to spell or draw something.

you are a fucking retard? Kubrick tried to tell us the truth

He's the same kind of faggot as the (probably kikes) going around on the Feldman threads pointing out that Feldman is a Jewish name.

Very interesting
Fincher uses the camera to mimic actor movement
What was Kubrick doing?

Creating a subtle but powerfully underlying sense that the actors are not central figures, but merely pawns moving about the dominating environment.

*the actors and the audience

This is a must-see movie, truly a redpill.
)))Kubrick((( is /ourkike/

Kubrick (himself of Jewish descent) frequently removed references to the Jewishness of characters in the novels he adapted.[9] In the case of Eyes Wide Shut, Frederic Raphael (who is also Jewish) wanted to keep the Jewish background of the protagonists, but Kubrick insisted that they should be "vanilla" Americans, without any details that would arouse any presumptions. The director added that Bill should be a "Harrison Ford-ish goy" (though Ford's mother was Jewish), and created the surname of Harford as an allusion to the actor.

During this movie, Kubrick told his Jewish friend that "Hitler was right about almost everything"

I love Kubrick, but I doubt he died of a heart attack for any reason other than being a fat old fuck.

Funny, I didn't know that the dutroux case was known outisde of Belgium. Shit's shady as fuck, that's right. I even heard rumors about the royal family being involved

>wikipedia
that doesn't mean anything

They do have a big secrets, lots of them actually. You'll never believe unless you see it, and I rather doubt you'll be seeing it anytime soon.

It's known around the world, man. The story about the firemen coming to hose down parliament even made it to the (((BBC))), and after that reporter broke the gag-order and dumped all of her information online, all the grisly details were available to everybody, at least for a short time.

(Like the PNAC, the documents have been pulled and replaced, now full of misleading and incorrect information, all the important bits scrubbed).

I've heard kubrick wanted to use children in the circle but that wouldn't pass the movie rating system.

Changing the protagonists from Jewish to Vanilla (Christian) Americans doesn't fucking adance some nefarious Jewish agenda, does it? The protagonists are the VICTIMS in this film. Fucking christ you are worthless aren't you.

>Did Kubrick really portray what goes in (((elite))) circles, and got a (((heart attack))) because of that?

Yes.

reminder that tom cruise and nicole kidman divorced shortly after they starred in this movie

Anyone got the list of Sup Forums kino?

what was kubrick trying to tell us here?

Something I grabbed off a thread before the kike mods kicked the thread to /bant/.

yeah it really goes on but kubrick died of a heart attack from being a fat fuck.

the elite don't give a shit what you know about them because you're not going to do anything about it anyway.

I tend to agree. There is a lot of arrogance and hubris on display at all times (this is a real weakness however that can be used to advantage), and as well, if they had truly wanted to shut the film down, they would have killed him as soon as it went into production. Makes absolutely zero sense to martyr the guy and not actually stop the completion of the film.

The eyes wide shut released to the public is a tame version of the original movie. Kubrick apparently studied secret societies his entire life, Nicole kidman said that Kubrick taught her that satanic pedophiles run the world while they were filming the movie.

Stop posting this shit and go back to jackdurden.com

Thanks-one of my few pleasures til Weinstein
Also-Freed and Mayer tried to synchronize raping Shirley Temple and her mother
Shirley was 11, and wrote it in her autobiography

bumping

Kubrick was an insider Jew. He helped NASA fake the moon mission. He knew all about the elite and the occult.

kill yourself pleblord

He snuck some JFK shit in pic related

Go on