Why can Asians be openly racist?

all races except for whites are allowed to be openly racist.

the reason that whites cannot is because other whites dogpile them for being openly racist.
all other races do not dogpile themseleves for being racist.

Because unlike whites asians generally don't care if others get offended. It is what it is. Deal with it. Only whites prostrate themselves at the feet of others begging forgiveness for every contrived offense

THE FUNNIEST THING IS THAT THEY ALWAYS CRYING ABOUT "ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE RACIST" HELL YEAH WE CAN BE RACIST AT OUR HOMECOUNTRY
HOW CAN SOMEONE BE RACIST TOWARD NATIVE U FUCKS

Because they are not indoctrinated with guilt and their foundation myth is not poisoned.

>speaks C++
FUCKING D R O P P E D

>no americunts allowed too
>tee hee
you never had a chance

Whats better?
JAVA?

I want her to fart in my face

And it's because of christianity

Why cant you?

>asians
gross

>why are there so many australians in england
>is fucking chinese

wow get raped ping li

No Aussies??

What a fuking racist cunt.

Hopes she gets acid attacked.

not being an autist probably

>The six things I could never do without
>lists five
>one is "skin"
wow im missing out on a real treasure here huh

lol seriously though australians are a cancer

Because anti-racism is just codeword for anti-white.

I've seen code of asians. They are fucking terrible at programming. The difference between white's code and asian's code is like the difference between English and Japanese. Also, I've seen women's code. They can't even grasp basic concepts.
Combine asian and woman programming and you have code that can't be understood by anyone, including the asian that wrote it.

Python

>C++
>20 years old woman
yeah, right

Spiniards confirmed not white.

> can do simple printf("Hello world")
> I AM AN EXPERT IN C++

what website is this???

she sounds very boring.

>strictly no Americans too
Gut this whore and hang her from her entrails.

because they are not a beta cucks with nigger and nigger lover friends like you are
you know most asians hang around other asians who think like them, where you hang around a bunch of fake SJW landwhales because these are the only friend you can get so you hide your powerlevel like a little beta bitch

I've seen the work of Whites and they are fucking shit. I work in consulting and white people are the most retarded. Even poos are better

yeah sure you say that but the truth is (in the UK) only whites get mad when whites are racist. so it's the fault of the white man.

also
>are there any asians around london

Trust me, I know all too well. Most Asians I've worked with write code very fast, and it shows as I can barely read it... also they never make logical variable names.
As for women, I've only worked with a few, and they all wrote more comments than code.

clojure
The thinking man’s programming language.

This.

>no Aussies
based

I hope she gets raped multiple times on the same night by several different muslims.

Found the niger

it is not about which is better language. the ones who make this kind of programming lang jokes mostly know very little about programming.

OkCupid

>no Aussies

Being proficient in C++ is a tastier language than Chinese.

>send her back to her home. If she no fucky her hosts she is no gud.

>they never make logical variable names
I know exactly what you mean. I guess they have some weird underlying meanings of words in their native languages and they weirdly translate what they want to write into english (like "manager" in korean means "director" and when they want to write "DeviceManager" they write "DogDirector").

>are there any asians around london

This is 100% true, lol.

>t. developer in chengdu

At the very least she isn't a white chaser, that makes her better than 90% of Asian females

>woman coder
They're meme coders

I'm glad that 99% of chinese girls DON'T share her dislike of white guys

Foreigners can be staggeringly ignorant at times.

The fact that she specifically targeted Aussies is another reason why we need to stop letting the chinks into our country.

Whites can be too, they're just too big pussies and beta whipped as fuck.
White men simply gave their women too much control.

wait sec. pol has been telling me that asian girls worship hwite cock.

>speaks C++
Nice way of saying "I start out every conversation by going on huge tangents."

That is generally true for jungle asians since they are retarded

not only that most white men worship niggers, even if they won't admit it, they walk around with their favorite sports team logos on their hats, and shirts. NFL in america is made up of 70% niggers and the NBA is 80% niggers. I hate these kind of people.

LISP

is that real?

for those that can't code the function will return number b if a is less than b, it will return a if a is greater than b (of if b is less than a, which is the same thing, the and is redundant) but if they are equal it will return 5

I remeber defending her when the picture of her shell came out since my shell would often look similar so I figured people were giving her a hard time, but if the pic is true then I regret defending her

Well she excluded poo-in-loos so she's probably using the american definition of asian.

It's true for 99% of chinese girls. I know from experience.

There are plenty of white females with profiles like that.

I'd like to see how the Bloodborne source code holds up.

>c++
Nice and classic but not in my type, only java or c#.

that can be appalachia too

>no americans nor aussies either
Sorry if you got your hopes up but no americans or aussies either. Whiteys, niggers, poo a loos, spics and especially burgers and dingo fuckers stay the fuck back.

she probably think the UK is the only western country with non-whites in it. She only wants to date Asians and she instinctly writes off both Americans and Australians because her concept of both those nationalities is white. If an "australia" asian was in the UK she wouldn't reject them, its just she doesn't know they exist

Everyone can be racist, they just choose to do it.

I am polite to black people who greet me every now and then but that doesn't change my belief in statistics

yeah, zimbabwe is a leftist anti racist shithole beacuse of its christianity

where was she racist? I generally don't find black women attractive, that's not racist.

>no spiniards

Why would you want to date that yellow monkey slut anyway? Bitch probably smells like a banana and is about as intelligent as one.

The mere fact of someone bitching they can't be racist is laughable.
>My wife's bull will stop letting me watch if I'm racist
Just man up.

It's obviously fake.

My landlord is chinese and he literally told me how he doesn't rent to niggers because they're loud and never pay on time. He says it in with a chinese accent to which is fucking hilarious

It is true. Not all of them, but if you're an average white guy, asia is just pussy paradise.

And if you're a 190cm white european chad like me, you're just an emperor.

Obviously a fraud

You know what? good for her.

That's so cringy it's painful to watch.

I even know how awful this is and I have no formal training and am basically retarded.

>six things I can't do without
>only five things listed

> East Asian girl DOESN'T want a white bf
This is how you know it's a troll account

Chinks are pretty racist. There were loads at uni that never spoke to anyone outside of their slant-eyed friends.

>tfw she doesn't realise what Asian in the UK means.

Good for her.

What mental site is this?

because asians are a visible minority
they aren't in a position of power

*braps smugly*

Those girls still want white guys, but you never tried to talk to them.

> skilled worker
> cute
> not a whore
She knows what's up. Not into pump and dump. Don't want her future Korean/Chinese/Japanese hubby and senpai to be disgusted by her loose cunt or VD ridden nigger cockholster. In other words a sane girl.

Not a real catch as she's exposed her life to this social network cluster fuckfest but at least some plausible deniability.

>Short & long term dating
Am I too much of an Autist to get this americlap dating system?
The fuck is "short term dating", getting together on the pretence that you'll break up after four Weeks?
Isnt the whole point of a relationship to stay together, or is this just an American way of dating ugly people because you're bored?
If its just for sex then why call it a relationship?

>looking for casual sex
>not a whore

> casual sex
Walking it back. Whore whore whore. Pump and dump all the way. Daddy lingered too long...

>any asian people around london?
>I strongly prefer people of my own race, is that even hard to find an Asian on this site?
>do me a Favor so I could save myself from keep deleting msgs
>not into blacks and indian!
>only send me msg if your Asians
Brit bongs, this is why you have to join the rest of the civilized world by not calling your Pakis friggin' "Asian".

How is this racist? Am I supposed to be attracted to all races equally?

Which site is that?

Because first generation chinese immigrants are some of the most insufferable people on the planet. There were a ton at my uni and they were always super rude, casually racist and would steel anything that wasn't bolted down.

Missed it. Also Contextual engine malfunction.

>casual sex

How is she being racist?

if (!this.love(nigger.cock))
this.isRacist == true;
> kernel code

What triggers me the most is the formatting

Seriously. Of all the people learning to be programmers that I've seen in my 50% asian school in Canada. Whites were the most efficient. I'm asian.