Buzzfeed nignog feminist argues that Harvey Weinstein only raped white women

>"The elephant in the room in discussions about the alleged crimes and misdemeanors of Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein looks eerily similar to an elephant of the past. It is the Race elephant. And among the allegations, the question of race is one that we are not really looking to engage with, because it is knotty and gnarly. But it bears talking about, because there are black women in Hollywood, and not talking about it does us all a disservice."

>white privilige apperantly is being attractive enough to be fucked

archive.fo/fxbp1

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/10/20/harvey-weinstein-responds-lupita-nyongo-accusations/
archive.fo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be not raped by some kike
>ayoo, fuck whitey
Literally what?

"Black women do not often come up for the kind of prestigious high-profile and award-winning roles that a producer with Weinstein’s power could offer."

Translation
>how can we twist this issue into being about black people

Rasario Dawson was on the possible list unless che is latina

>white privilege is getting raped by the jew
Sounds about right.

Actually she's wrong, lupita nyong'o came forward recently saying she was sexually harassed by harvey.

ew.com/movies/2017/10/20/harvey-weinstein-responds-lupita-nyongo-accusations/

Jesus fucking Christ...

niggas b ugly!

God niggers are so fucking gross

>archive.fo/
post the real link you data minding kike shill

>2017
>not being an equal opportunity rapist
>men, women, girls, boys, black, white, latinxxx, indians, dogs

Was it truly rape then? Since it requires an abuse of privilege, and white people are the most privileged, so they can't be raped.

So she's a token

>literally asking to be raped

AYO HOL UP

YOU BES BE RAPIN US TOO OR ELSE U RACIS HONKEY

GIBS ME LEADING ROLE

>Niggers are upset the rich jew didn't want to fuck them and are crying racism over it
I don't care about women or rape anymore this is disgusting.
3DPD

>We weren't raped so we are the victims here!

When will normies realize women want to be raped?
It's like that episode of South Park, where Garrison cries about being the only one who wasn't molested as a kid - except 100% serious

kek

>white privilige is to be raped
>racism is worse than rape
>Weinstein should have raped more black for the sake of diversity

How twisted must you be to come up with these mental gymastics? How are people receiving this article?

This.
I love how most of life's lessons are in south park

>Buzzfeed nignog feminist argues that Harvey Weinstein only raped white women

This literally made me kek as I was looking through the morning news. These pigs are truly parasites who will bitch about anything.

Bestiality is still frowned upon in most towns

Like honestly, how are women even appealing now, after an article like that I'm pretty repulsed

>Why isn't this jew raping niggers
>FUCK WHITEY

Incredible.

DAS RITE

>because there are black women in Hollywood, and not talking about it does us all a disservice.
"I know only white women were raped, but lets focus on the real issue here... ME."
The sheer fucking temerity of this nigger here, holy hell.

>If dat jew been raping us we'd be the academy winners and da bes in hollywood, ayo hol up it ain't fair he only rape white womenz

Black women probably rape the producers.

It is white privilige to get raped by jewish goblin.

Well, can u blame him?

Negroid females are so stupid they even broadcast that others find them repulsive.

White on black rape in general is almost non-existent. And they still find a reason why it's wrong.

Maybe if Niggers had any sexual dimorphism and their women didn't look like dudes in wigs, men would want them.

Some nigress from “12 years a slave” got wankstain’d.

>Being such a racist, ugly, hate filled bitch that you're upset you wern't raped and given a leading role

To the death I will defend your right to a racist libido, aka standards.

This proves that women do not care about exchanging sex for fame and money. Deep inside this is what they want because they know it's the only thing they have to offer.

Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme.

>>white privilige apperantly is being attractive enough to be fucked

I was going to troll medium by pretending to be a negress outraged that Weinstein only raped white women, and an actual negress beat me to the punch.

Jesus fucking Christ

Check your rape privilege, ladies

so she wants black women to raped too?

It's just a dumb argument Halle berry obviously doesn't has the talent for an oscar.

She was never so attractive as when she was done up in whiteface for the Cloud Atlas.

>tfw noone molests you because you are an ugly dindu

>Jew doesn't rape primates

Yes, and?

They're becoming increasingly salty that white men won't rape them.

>boo hoo I wasn't raped
lol

Weinstein pay be a scumbag kike pervert, but he never said he was a zoophile.

>not about you at all
>make it entirely about you and your race
Fucking niggers, man

Let’s not forget this nog tried to muhhhh racism dindu muffin after being arrested for fucking in public by the LAPD

fucking kek!

the absolute state of modern political discourse

AYO HOL UP. WE WUZ RAPE VICTIMZ N SHIEEET.

He was probably getting bored and decided to try spicing it up but once he saw that nigga vagoo looks like a rejecting, ruptured kidney he decided to stick to white goys

Uhm no, sweetie: the real elephant in the room is that Harvey Weinstein is (((Harvey Weinstein))) and he only raped goyim. And you will never talk about that, because it takes courage. Beating the dead horse of whitey only gives you privilege points among your liberal peers. Now get back to your frappacino! :^)

>listening to niggers
>ever
bahahaha

>literally asking to be raped
easy there, Ahmed.

That's a man, baby

Why dont u rape me massa

i hope they keep thinking like that because it's the shortest path towards whites becoming fed up with the nigger victim mentality

>being this new
LMAO

Well duh... He wanted pussy, not STDs. Nogs are rife with barnacles.

>white guy

I know.
Normalfags wouldn't know the difference.

>white privilige apperantly is being attractive enough to be fucked
Pretty much. Even King Bummer thinks his wife is too ugly.

Did Harvry actually rape women? Looks to me like he was a slimeball who tried to trade sex for career help.

But heres the thing, nobody made those sluts take off their clothes and sleep with him so they can get ahead. They got greedy and did it for personal gain. Men don't get the same chances as those women, seems sexist to me.

barnacles
This guy gets it!

Can't spin this into your ethno state bullshit

>too racist to rape black women

okay, fixed

>white privilege means you're more likely to be raped by your bosses

wait isn't that a drawback? isn't it black privilege for negresses to be less likely to get raped?

>raping black women is racist
>not raping black women is racist
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

>guy rapes a black chick
>muh racism
>guy doesn't rape a black chick
>also muh racism

This is why I don't take anything blacks (especially black women) say seriously anymore. Whenever they open their mouth it goes in one ear and out the other.

Excellent question, make sure to ask it in leftist comment sections frequently

Jewstein rapes hundreds of women.

This is all white people's fault!

Did people have pet nigger back in the day? Wouldn’t mind having a Pygmy do my chores.

This. If you rape ONLY black women, black women would berate you for fetishizing them - but on the other hand, if you don't rape ANY black women, you're racist and you're avoiding them.

That's the problem

You are already in britain 2019 user

((((((white))))))

>wanting attention so much that you're jealous of someone who got raped by a fat old piece of shit

WHY DON'T YOU RAPE NIGGERS WYPIPO???

Don't know whether to laugh or be angry at this

The race issue is it's always Them.

>Black 'women' probably fucked former presidents.

I fixed that for you. Don't mention it though. I do it for the consecutive numerals

Proof of 'white privilage' is that Weinstein only raped white women. I'm sure that's going to be a great comfort, knowing they were victimised because they supposedly have life on easy mode.

LMAO

Thats because black women are ass-ugly unless they are half white

Why are you guys talking about rape. AFAIK Weinstein was sexually harassing women.

When was this written? Because Lupita was one of the actresses. Zendaya and Kerry Washington are well known black actresses who have worked with him and Malia Obama even did an internship for him.

There is no racial angle here but Buzzfeed looks for one in every story. Like their editors look at the current news headlines and tells their thinkpiece employees 'how can we make this about race?'

Taking a selfie with someone means you think your wife is ugly?

>knowing they were victimised because they supposedly have life on easy mode.

But isn't that the crux of the problem of white privilege? Despite all of their efforts to demonize the white race, all they can come up with is 'um, you're better because you're WHITE!', which kinda boils down to...

>1. white people are more attractive.
>2. white people are able to exist in the civilizations they have created.
>3. white people make nice things
>4. white people recognize existential threats to 2. and 3.
>5. white people are unaware and/or unwilling to just hand over their endemic and privileged ability to not live in subhuman squalor, such as the shitskin constantly finds themselves trapped within, due to some elusive and very problematic magical power we stole from sub saharan subhumans thousands of years ago
>6. Are you asking questions? QUESTIONS ARE RACIST omg baka didn't you know that black people built america out of mountains of cotton and tobacco and sugar cane?
>7. JUS GIV US YO SHIT WHITE BOI WE WAN YO POWA IF YOU DON GIVE US ALL YO SHIT U RAYCISS

>why didn't you rape me weinstein.. you hate black people or something?? I wanted to be raped too..
These black women..

bump

Stuff like this doesn't even phase normies. They would say "oh that blogger must just be a wacko" and go right back to consuming MSM where they say the same bullshit 24/7.

>Oh man I better cover myself for when they catch me. They won't be able to call me a racist rapist!