What the fuck is wrong with this bullshit censor

What the fuck is wrong with this bullshit censor.
You cannot tell me they actually censor the manga page like that.
There was a shower scene with the poilice girl and the page had one huge fucking bar of black over her body.
Is that the raw suppliers work or is it just faggy translator groups censoring everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Box
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm at ch70. Does Rika get to fuck his sister?

It wasn't censored in the raw.

They're just censoring the dick

So it really is a faggy translator or rather cleaner that does censor this stuff for some bullshit reason.

Wow, what a fag.

Imagine someone doing this to shit like Kiss x Sis or To Love Ru

I really do not get it, at first this was not the case.
The thing is I do not remember when they started to censor it, but I knew at a certain page.

No(t yet). Yuri is still thirsty as fuck for Rika though.

I mean just look at this shit.

>huge black box

They're not even trying anymore.

Well for that reason they also lately seem to imply that the two are not truly related.
It seems as if Rika got adopted into her family when she was still really young and thus does not remember.
Sniper (Yu Makoto) might be Rika's real brother and older one at that or they simply lived at the same orphanage.
Well sofar that is still just my wild guess from the implications they have given.

"fan" "translator" are cancer.

Even crunchy is better.

And people think anime are badly censored when this shit exists.
I mean do that to TLR or KxS like said and you did basically get Bleach.

>Well for that reason they also lately seem to imply that the two are not truly related.

I don't get this implication at all.

Blame manga box and apparently google's shitty ToS for the android store.

But for what purpose? Is it because of some offended faggot thinking they can decide what people are allowed to see?

They mentioned something about their memory and I think Yrui mentioned something about not being able to remember certain things about her and Rika's early childhood together.
We also now have the snipers memories, which are of him and RIka, but not at an age close to the one they have in the currently but more when they were kids.
Rika crying with sniper leaving can also mean that he is somewhat dependent on sniper boy like a smaller kid is at times dependent on his older brother and so on.

We do not know.

Ahahahahahahaha. Fucking cancer editors touching ecchi manga, why do they bother, hahaha. It's the same shit with visual novels.

Maybe it's some kind of policies of the company. Mangabox is made from a japanese developer and they provide english translations for free.

Is this chrunchyshit or something? Or are scanlators 14 year old Christians?

This is some of the worst shit I've ever seen, right alongside the group doing Inari Kon Kon putting LOLSOFUNNY edited recruitment pages in the middle of chapters. Even the eyecancer old GTO scanlations weren't as bad as shit like this.

What's wrong with it? First amendment bitch.

The translator has the individual right to express his/her dislike of women portrayal as sex object.

Who the fuck did it, Muslims?

Retard, the first amendment is only protection from the US government not citizens and not everyone on this board is American.

We're free to bitch and say it's retarded just like you're free to display that stupidity and be mocked for it.

>translator groups

Mangabox is official

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Box

So according to this the reason them japs are doing this shitty censoring are because they are selling this shit for mobile crap?

Mobile, not even once. Fucking droid/ios tard.

Mangabox is no different than crunchy you mongoloid.

So she is Allah, well no the censorship of Allah makes sense considering they claim women have no soul.
The knowledge of Allah being a women getting out must be frightening to them.

So why isn't there a group that fixes all this shit? You wouldn't even need to translate, just slap the MB translations onto the raws, bam you're done. And why is there only vol 7 raws in the stash?

>why isn't there a group that does free work that takes hours of time with no payback

What are modders? And this would tak significantly less work too.

Are you retarded or something? I proposed something that takes infinitely less work than scanlating from scratch. Are you trying to say you bought everything you've ever watched or read you dumb niglet?

Nice reply after tons of people already says that tard. You sure looks cool now.

>You sure looks cool now.
>IP doesn't increase

Next time just stop posting if you can't help fat fingering your gaping ass hole.

Someone should bomb Mangabox.

This reminds me of the troll scanlation on sadpanda that was made by some Christian dudes. Shit was so cash.

It was about someone being genderbent and fucked by his friends.

>autistic enough to look at the poster count