Nukem

You are granted one maximum yield Tsar Bomba atomic bomb. It can be delivered wherever you like.

Where do you drop it for maximum benefit of the human race?

I go with Mecca during the time the roaches swarm there. The following muslim chimpout would hopefully broaden the gap between western society and muslim society.

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=100000&lat=37.2391242&lng=-115.8157304&hob_opt=1&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=47553&ff=52&zm=6
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=100000&lat=21.3890824&lng=39.8579118&hob_opt=1&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=47553&ff=52&zm=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The main problem with humanity that no one IRL feels comfortable talking about is overpopulation. Most major problems we are facing today is related to this somehow.

So, the best place for the bomb will be in the spot where the most number of people will die, to free up resources for everyone else. It will most likely be in east-central China, north-central India, or Java.

overpopulation is not a worldwide problem, it is a local problem.

Cairo, I choose you!

>Huge and densely-populated
>Inland, so nuclear fallout will have max effect
>Muslim
>Non-nuclear power

Only downside is that many important Ancient Egyptian sites will be lost

Dropping it at Area 51 to blow the evil government and aliens out!

Forgot link to settings : nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=100000&lat=37.2391242&lng=-115.8157304&hob_opt=1&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=47553&ff=52&zm=6

Those who live at Las Vegas don't have to worry ;)

>maximum yield

there is no max, it is infinitely scaleable

>ancient kang sites
>important

>one maximum yield Tsar Bomba atomic bomb

He said "one maximum yield Tsar Bomba atomic bomb", so he's referring to the largest Tsar Bomba ever designed, 100 MT

>I go with Mecca
this

london or new york really. Israel would also be a potential target because of the amount of kikes there.

But nuking new york would hugely impact the capacity of the jew to do harm. Its probably their biggest center on this planet. Rivaled only by London.

Nuking Israel would deliver a huge, theological blow to their morale though. If their holy sites now are glass, thats a lot of relics and locations gone for forever. So I dont know, its either New york for financial jew loss, or Israel for theological jew loss. Probably could use a smaller, tactical nuclear weapon for those places though. The tsar bomb is really inefficient in destruction compared to a multiple warhead missile.

commiefornia
much more effective than some 3rd world shithole

>overpopulation is not a worldwide problem, it is a local problem.
It is already worldwide problem.

the week of coachella and furry convention in la next year

Either Paris, London, or Islamabad. Same thing, really.

>Humanity's last hope
Neat

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?&kt=100000&lat=21.3890824&lng=39.8579118&hob_opt=1&hob_psi=5&hob_ft=47553&ff=52&zm=7

F*ck off my country >:(

Mexico, they need liberation

Would one of those bombs be big enough to wipe out all of israel? If so there.

Antarctica, because i can't find out what's going on there.

I'd be doing you a favor, honestly.

Tsar Bomba would wipe out Israel and Palestine too but it would be a waste there are much more barbarous people in the neighborhood who deserve hellfire.

>wasting so much cyka nuking the ocean

Don’t forget Europe there buddy

>dropping a bomb on the only regional player that is remotely secular at a governmental level

You're an uninformed fag.

Me:

1. Berlin - If you collapse Germany and kill Merkel you save Europe. It breaks the back of the European Union, caused a refugee crisis WITHIN Europe, giving thw hardest working ethnic Germans the opportunity to emigrate and reinfuse surrounding countries with white stock, and removes the gibs for all the leeches, who would fuck off back to their own countries.

shanghai china is the worlds largest city
>not picking karachi

i pick karachi worlds largest muslim city 15mil inhabitants 96-97% muslim.

Then buy me a plane ticket before dropping the bomb, I live there

New York, San Francisco, London, maybe Brussels during an EU conference

Wasting half your nuke on water is pointless

>a plane ticket

You have roads leading out of Paris, you don't even need a bus ticket, you could walk.

hmm... Operation Hornets Nest...

Mecca. Guaranteed to trigger further nuclear weapons going off, and a massive airburst EMP to wreak further chaos.

I vote here, but I don't know if the radicals even go to Mecca.

Game Changer

the thought of this shit is extremely dope

Checked

Problem is Chinese can just breed again, same with the indians except they have more freaks due to radiation.

If you nuke mecca at the right time you do reduce the amount of muslims but only those who actually go to travel there, all the muslims in EU are still there and more chance of mass radicalization after a nuke while the leaders of the EU will bow down to them and offer them refuge which leads to more terror cells. Sure the divide would be more apparent but the liberals and liberal leaders would do nothing.

If anything would rarther hit the UN while all the leaders are there, or the EU when they all go to meet but it would have to take place either in London, Berlin or New York. If you cut the head of the snake maybe the world could survive.

Israel, it's the only answer.

>Doesn't name any African countries

Mecca, ofc

I like the way you think user

>>not picking karachi

The bomb would not be as effective on Karachi as on Cairo, since Karachi is next water, and half the nuclear blast would hence hit the non-populated ocean and be wasted.

See

That's just wasteful, look how much blast your using killing fish.

What if Sup Forums really had no limits...

Asteroid strike?

I chose a part of Antarctica. I want to remove the snow and ice to see whats down there. Fossils, resources, secret Nazi base, Aliens?

>it is infinitely scaleable
Not really. At some point it becomes impossible to further concentrate the fusionable material for long enough that you will get any significant energy output rather than simply wasting the additional material.
That said, 100 MT probably isn't the limit.

Ground burst in far southern Israel. With a northern wind, the entire Jewish State is completely within the red zone. And the fallout goes far north enough that you take out some roaches too

Kek

This is the correct answer

Very probably

>>Doesn't name any African countries
I didn't name any African countries because Asian countries take the cake when it comes to big, dense populations. As far as African countries go, they have no cake, hence the starvation.

You know, it'd almost be worth it to take out the abomination that you've turned Malmö into.
You'd probably be better off dropping it on Stockholm while your government is in session, though.

overpopulation isn't a problem at all

Here you go

But what about the South African qt3.14's??????!!!?!?

Won't a blast that big threaten the entire human race?

The radiation will reflect off of their White skin. I saw it on the History Channel.

Indeed, that's the first step towards initiation to the vhemt

Thank god!
They are Africa's most precious resource.

nailed it

It certainly would.

asuming you hit the coastline and not the geographic center of the city then yeah, but if you do hit the coastline the bomb will dispace/vaporize a metric fuckton of water. the ensuing flood would most likely cause extra damage

That is a good idea.

If we did nuke Antarctica how much of the ice and snow would melt and how would that change the sea level?

The answer is always California. Southern California.

Stockholm would kill too many of our own, however i consider 0% of people living in Skåne to be "our own" so this is really a win/win scenario.

Like you wouldn't...

last time you nuked japan it went retarded, not sure its a good idea to nuke it again

Glorious

Yeah that would be sexy, minus the radiation fallout.

>human race?
STOP

nuke it back into being a respectable and proper Empire

New York City. If all goes well, radiation would be blown into DC, crippling the eternal jew economically and politically.

New Dehli, bye poos

Israel

Either Mecca Islamabad or New Delhi

Israel

Rolling for Brazil

And by doing so, you cause a global recesion therefore fucking yourself over idiot.

Fuck Berlin

>many important Ancient Egyptian sites will be lost

They were built to withstand that. Read alt-history.

Time and location of next Bilderberger meeting.

Happening here would be interesting on a few different levels. Norfolk is the central naval base for the atlantic fleet in america. Anyone familiar with the hampton roads area can tell you what a overpopulated hive of degeneracy it is

But wouldn't population density offset the wasted potential? I mean if you're going to Max casualties obviously there are better options, like Mecca during hajj, but if it's like Cairo vs Karachi. Also, Cairo isn't a great choice desu. There are much better targets, Cairo is more secular than the east and is only one of many regional powers

Jesus, show fallout levels

The problem isn't India or China because their populations are peaking. It's Africa. But i'd bomb either NY or LA. Eitherway I want you fuckers off the map. Ironically, most of the jews live there. DC too

Find out where the 10 shit posters are here.

Nigerian princes btfo