Soul Eater

What did you think of the ending? It's been four years since I watched it, still have mixed feelings about it.

It was kinda shitty
The show as a whole was fun to watch though

It got a lot worse toward the end, lost a lot of steam. I still really liked Black Star's character growth and the Save Kid arc

Had the potential to be a lot better, animation was great

It was pretty fucking awful. I literally only watched/read it for Medusa.

Best milf.

I hope you mean the Manga and not the anime, the Manga ended 3 years ago. If you mean the anime you should probably just kill yourself.

Became longwinded at times, some parts took forever but i also enjoyed Black Stars growth

The ending was really disappointing. Luckily, it was contained to the last episode. Everything else was pretty damn great.

Anime ending or manga ending?

Both were bad but I think the manga's was worse

It was fucking bad.

Why are manga readers so desperately imitating VNfags?

Fuck off.

why are u like this

>but I think the manga's was worse
You're retaraded

One seen from the manga that really stuck with me was the one where Medusa is acting really nice towards Crona, right before Crona kills her.
It was pretty cute!

>that scene with Medusa stepping on Eruka

>retaraded

What makes you think I'm not also a vnfag? There's really no reason to discuss a shoddy adaptation of a manga that was ongoing. It's shit, it exists to cash in on the manga. Which ended like shit.

Adaptations are almost universally worse in every medium.

>What makes you think I'm not also a vnfag?
Well, that explains your laughable superiority complex.

Getting mad at the mere notion of someone watching an anime instead of reading the manga is incredibly autistic.

>there's really no reason to discuss things that I don't like

The ending was when they beat up death's brother right ?

with asspulls in every corner ?

The anime was good until it stopped following the manga

The manga was good until it started building Crona to be the final boss

Neither the anime nor the manga had a satisfying ending, which is disappointing, because earlier on it was pretty enjoyable.

Both endings were lackluster but Maka spilling spaghetti in the manga made up for it a little.

I think everyone enjoyed black stars growth.

pure fucking garbage