God's not real so let's flood the west with shitskins because who cares LOL YOLO

>god's not real so let's flood the west with shitskins because who cares LOL YOLO
What the fuck is wrong with atheists?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article141775675/Warum-die-Besten-Deutschland-verlassen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One doesn't ultimately lead to another. Estonia is known to be little religious, yet their are not on the ones to open the doors for everyone who'll come.

It has nothing to do with atheism.

They're following the Kalergi plan.

I left religion and I'm not out raping and murdering people. If the only thing holding you back from doing bad things is a belief in God, you're a terrible person.

Pretty sure that has nothing to do with typical aetheist talking points.

>If the only thing holding you back from doing bad things is a belief in God, you're a terrible person.
You know this isn't actually what religious people believe, right? This is an atheist strawman argument.

The Bible itself acknowledges that the laws of God are written onto the hearts of men (ie. a conscience) and that unsaved heathens may still do things which are lawful despite their ignore of the law.

Whoops, forgot to downsage, ahahaha

Sorry guys.

I can counter that easily

It's almost like they care about the struggles experienced by other people

I'm an atheist and I want to hang those faggots

Why Sup Forums is so keen on using strawmen despite the fact that the image explaining most common fallacies is literally embded on the front page?

You can't be serious. It's Christians that want refugees. Modern Christianity has been replaced with slave morality

I’m an atheist and I think all shitskins should be turned into fertilizer.

It does. Younger, mostly atheist generations are pozzed. Also, no one wants to go to a shithole like that.

That's the leftist atheist.

It has nothing to do with "open doors". There are simply not enough gibs in 2nd world shitholes for anybody wanting to go there.

The local churches are always raising funds for the migrants. Protestant ones arent as bad but they still do it.

>The pope is literally kissing rapefugees feet
Fuck off christcuck

Just because you came to the conclusion with your anecdotal experience doesn't mean anything to me.

What if I told you I had a connection and you can to when you give up your ego. Oh shit, there I go throwing pearls again, maybe you'll pick them up instead of ignoring them

>Also, no one wants to go to a shithole like that.
This. If Estonia were so much better than migrant-flooded Germany, Germans would pack their bags and move there. EU allows that.
In reality NEETs don't even consider residence in Poland.

It's the first thing my family and people close to me would shout when I told them I didn't believe in god anymore
Most people do not view the bible as some
set of political laws which they can leverage

Atheists have no foundation for morals/principles
So they do w/e they want thinking their are no consquences.

Then they get mohammed at there doorstep with a machete and wonder why is this happened.

without god, westerners are unable to have pride in their blessings without fear

STOP KNEELING TO A JEWISH RABBI

We are losing yearly 140k university and trades absolvents to other countries. Most of them STEM and related trades. So yeah we are bleeding pretty hard and I (chemist) for example also think about getting out of this shithole.

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article141775675/Warum-die-Besten-Deutschland-verlassen.html

>God is real so let's flood the West with shitskins because God loves erybody and we shoul too
The Church is the biggest supporters of foreign filth, "helping" and harboring immigrants and "refugees", going over there to bring more of them here.
What the fuck is wrong with christians?

Ah yes one tiny country of 1.3 million disproves the trend that exists in almost every other country. It is possible to have a redpilled atheist society but it is extremely difficult and you are ultimately throwing out a something that already works fine for something that is almost certainly going to Jew you.

Where would you go? We have the same issue here

They think they are gods
Just like pharaohs did

This.

In the US it's the Christian relief groups bringing the shitskins in. Go figure.

You're right. White countries that took personal responsibility for the lives they had, and the land they lived on, should take in 4 billion niggers who can't take care of theirselves.

>slave morality

Listening to German philosphers always ends badly for those that pay them mind. There is no such thing as a "slave mentality", there is but luck and that alone determines where people are in the social structure. Worship Fortuna, don't be a christcuck.

>modern
oh fuck off
religion was always used as an excuse for kings to have absolute power which they claim is given to them to god

there was never a golden age

>It's Christians that want refugees

Not me. Unless they are white South Africans, they are the refugees I'd accept. I don't have any problem with Asians, too.

But blacks, Arabs and shitskins wouldn't be allowed in, if I was in charge.

They don't move to Estonia though, they go to even more enriched countries for the mammon.

Who's flooding who?

You know it's the Christian parties that get their a big wiener from these people right?

>Cuckstianity is anti-immigrati

Depends on the next years. I got raised bilingual and speak English, Russian and German. The next line of defense for me would most likely be Austria (highly depends on Kurz being a puppet or not) or Czech (having easy access to firearms and highly xenophobic). Another route would be trying to get a job under a German company in Russia. So a German high wage with low living expenses. Before any of that I will wait until Germany reaches the point of no return. My family survived a state collapsing two times, we will survive another.

the pope wants refuges in europe. merkel is chancelor of germany and part of the CDU which stands for chrstian democrat union . dont ask me why their political party is in english instead of german. i hear its because they like the way it sounds better but that sounds dumb any ways she said many times she supported refugees

its actually more common for creationist in the west to support the kebabs. they think its their moral duty. except in america

CDU in german is Christlich Demokratische Union which is more or less the same in english like you wrote.

You realize that Atheism is compromised right? It was only a few years ago that athiests were calling out bitches for first world problems, condemning Islam and using Islam of as the poster child for 'what's wrong with religion'

There is a narrative. There is an axis of evil and it is made of globalists, muslims and special interest groups.....God and his Son Jesus are a stabilizing force on the west. They seek to corrupt Christianity any way they can and marginalize it. Get rid of Christ in the west and then you get major problems like Francce, Germany, & Sweden .....there are consequences for everything

The CDU is barely Christian anymore and the SPD is just as bad on immigration. It's only AfD that is woke on immigration and their more religious than either of them.

>clergy members
>women
>an institution where conviction is above all else
What The Fuck.