Why did the Americans and NATO force the Serbians out of Kosovo?

Why did the Americans and NATO force the Serbians out of Kosovo?

They pretty much allowed the Albanians to go to town on the Serbs in Kosovo. What was the international advantage in doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2115209/posts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe
youtube.com/embed/ZwDvR4vGoUU
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians#Depiction_in_Greco-Roman_historiography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who cares

Every sane Christian person does.

>Americans and NATO killing whites and letting muslims to take over
Yeah, i wonder why?

Cause European Caliphate

Are the broads hot?

Honestly sometimes I think the americans dont really know aht they are doing in regards to their foreign police,just look at the mess they created in iraq

Because the people running this place are incapable of long term thinking or analysis.

So they know we run this shit

Interracial stuff doesn't happen in Serbia.

Meh they are not even Catholics.

Yet.

It was that globalist cuck Clinton. This war has been waging for decades over here now, it's only really because we've been losing that the rest of you are even aware of it now.

They didn't. The Serbs, who settled there only 80 or 100 years ago, left and knew that the government would no longer be Serb.

You sound like you no very little about the situation there but seem to be very confident. How is this a matter concerning Christians? I mean if you think the conflict was religious in nature that disqualifies you from being taken seriously. A secular communist state (i.e. Serbs in Yugoslavia) wanted to expand their ethnic territory.

What caliphate?

Political reasons. Serbia and Russia are one. At least from a political point of you. But hurting Serbia, America hurts Russia.

Btw. this is how the small, insignificant province (at the time) of Serbia could start WW1. Because it is Russia.

Good point I forgot about that. The Americans in the Kosovo sense, simply replaced the United Kingdom in the pre WW1 sense.

I don't see what clear-cut benefit the US had from the war, but fact is it was waged entirely by Jews:

>US president: Bill Clinton (advised by Soros)
>NATO supreme commander: Wesley Clark (Jewish)
>US foreign minister: Madeleine Albright (Jewish)
>US secretary of defense: William Cohen (Jewish)

Soros was so influential in fact, Serbian state security tried to assassinate him, but the war ended too soon. I remember finding a more detailed article, but I can't dig it up now:

freerepublic.com/focus/news/2115209/posts

>They didn't. The Serbs, who settled there only 80 or 100 years ago, left and knew that the government would no longer be Serb.

Serbs can see into the future?

>What caliphate?

This one

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

>A secular communist state (i.e. Serbs in Yugoslavia) wanted to expand their ethnic territory.

LMAO. Serbs are Christians, Albanians are muslims. It's a as clear cut as can be you muslim subhuman.

Our people are forced to leave kosovo its not like they want to,they are living under constant teror of islamist albanian subhumans.
>>who settled there only 80 or 100 years ago
We settled kosovo 1000+years ago

Other than that, nobody really understands why this has happened. It's as you you'd declare the Home Country of England, i.e. Essex, Sussex, Kent to be "New Pakistan" just because some shitskins moved there.

>The Serbs, who settled there only 80 or 100 years ago

A lying muslim, color me surprised.

>80 or 100
try 800 or 1000

America went in because you started a war and started raping everyone you saw and killed all of the captured soldiers. So you broke the law, they came to inforce the law

Plus the bombing that took place killed Albanians as well

Kosovo and Metohija are holly lands of the Serbian Orthodox church and were the central provinces of the Serbian empire in the 14th century.
albozergs were imported after second world war by the communists and their breeding was subsidized by the communist government with cash for every baby and with free healthcare and government jobs. albozergs are a tool of globalists that want to destroy culture and they have destroyed hundreds of Serbian churches and monasteries.
Mundane things are not what matters in this battle as it is a spiritual battle first, but as we know from history it is an equivalent to Serbian Orthodox church of losing Constantinople.

The lies that you guys tell yourselves. Do you have any actual proof for this other than what some historian said? Because we have hard proof for our claims of our land. If Kosovo was yours then why the fuck would more than 80% of the population speak Albanian?

I can't wait for Russia to fall so you guys start sucking Europe's dick

>America went in because you started a war
NOPE. There was no war whatsoever apart from Kosovo Albanian terrorism, "Operation Horseshoe" was an entirely made up lie.

>and started raping everyone
Nobody would ever want to rape and Albanian women, you are the most disgusting subhumans on earth.

Can you at least post any kind of evidence to support this?

>I can't wait for Russia to fall so you guys start sucking Europe's dick

Prepare to wait forever. EU/NATO will fall, and then we are coming for you.

>Can you at least post any kind of evidence to support this?

Because you expelled serbs and you breed like vermin you muslim fucks,please post some "hard proof"

I can't tell if you're baiting or if you're just one of the Balkan resident that can't see their country for the shithole it is

that is what (((they))) want.

the fucking battle of kosovo?

I remember the albanians were a growing population and some of the serb towns were almost abandoned/ dead.

Me. Kosovo is Serbia.

>it is an equivalent to Serbian Orthodox church of losing Constantinople.

Is this related to the breaking down of the Patriarch of Pec by the Ottomans? Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm trying to get a better idea.

constant raids and attacks can do that
it wouldve been the same for albanian towns had they not been better then Monica Lewinsky at sucking Clintons dick

lebensraum

Same reason we helped the Taliban in the 80's. To fuck Russia over. It isn't even remotely about religion.

Check out new Boris Malagurski movie trailer

How do i embed a youtube video?

>can't see their country for the shithole it is

Every nation has good and bad times (except Albanian and other muslim nations). I focus on a better future.

Kosovo holds a way bigger importance then just religion in the entire Balkan history

it's where in 1389 the last serb king made his last stand against the invading ottomans, in the battle both he and the ottoman emperor died and it slowed the progress of european invasion by the turks (their records say that the battle actually went in the serbs favor, but drained them of manpower for future conflicts)
the entire serb nobility died fighting there and it's a great source of national identity

No embedding new fag just post link

youtube.com/embed/ZwDvR4vGoUU
just post the link

America push instability to have an excuse to bomb places to make their economy going well. They funded the nazis and now they're funding the islamic subburbs everywhere in europe.

Because shqips are only creatures (I don't think they are humans) wich would build a statue for Bill Clinton.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

To focus on a better future means to accept that you are shit and then fix what's wrong

hyped, this guy has good stuff

Clinton's jewish goons like Albright owns a lot of private business in Kosovo today.

What a coincidence.
The whole Clinton administration was a mistake.

You have to understand islam owns a massive amount of money on this planet.
All the muslims have to do is donate money to the Clinton foundation, and the muslims suddenly control the American military.

Battle of Kosovo. Alright thanks for that.

Ever heard of the second battle of kosovo you tretcherous cuck!

I'll have to put this on the list of things to watch.

yeah a bunch of retards fighting 50 years too late to do any good

Nope. Far from it. Gjergj Kastrioti were to join armies with Janos Hunyadi to permanently expel Ottomans from europe. They even invited serbs into the coalition. Guess what happened: serbs stopped GK from joining JH, thus ottomans remained in europe. Just think of it. If it weren't for the serbs treason, balkans would be christian and totally white, no siege of vienna, no world wars, no conflicts in balkans.

>the serbs
A* serb
He was the son of the traitor Vuk Brankovic who refused to go and fight with the serbs at the first battle of Kosovo

Albanians are mostly EV13 YDNa haplogroup.

Ev13 skeletons aged up to 7000 years old have been found in the balkans.

This means that contrary to serbian bullshit lies for hundreds of years, the truth will come out.

Albanians are in Kosovo thousands pf years before gullible serb retards

Serbs are puppet idiots

>WE

Instigate chaos and create a base for terrorists (to be used in later operations) in order to justify US military .
You really need help understanding??

pic related: Albanian starship Shiptarprise joining the fray during the Finno-Korean hyperwar circa 2000bc (colorized)

>owned by captain Shqpicard

The Clintons had so many ongoing scandals, they needed something else to dominate the news cycles.

holy shit this is even funnier the FYROMian Alexander worship

WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIT MY SHQIGGA

I am ev13. Ev13 has been found in balkans 7000years ago. Die of spite dumbshit

Oh also did you know 1 in 5 serbs are ev13? Ev13 is not a slav haplogroup so ill let you connect the dots on your own...hint: Shqipped.com

Oh fuck. The only people who wewuz are people with no history or shameful history and personal insecurities. This Albanian is so pathetic that I feel sorry for him. No offence or insult intended Albobro, but c'mon, this is too much.

WUZ

serb shills in panic mode.

serbia has their own version f CTR btw. they pay shills in an office in Kragujevac to spread propaganda online daily.

Ever wondered why serbs are so present on Sup Forums/?

roll

it did hundreds of years ago when the turks spread their genes hahahahahaha serbs are turk blood

im the national hero of Albania now,shut your rat mouth

Abominations are negroturks.

Only thing I know is the Norwegian military officers that went there has killed some people and been through some real shit. Those fuckers had scars and extra weight when they spoke. Every soldier automatically went silent when listening

>The lies that you guys tell yourselves. Do you have any actual proof for this other than what some historian said?
i hope you're joking, otherwise you might be autistic. are all of serbian rulers from the nemanjic dinasty(even vojislavljevic) fake history. are the brankovic defters not evidence?
>because we have hard proof for our claims of our land.
if you're talking about how you wuz illyrikangz n shiet, please do give me the hard proof, because every time i ask for it, you subhumans make excuses and avoid the question until the thread dies.
>If Kosovo was yours then why the fuck would more than 80% of the population speak Albanian?
i don't know if you've heard of immigration.
>If Constantinople was Greek then why the fuck would more than 80% of the population speak Turkish?
also, i am pretty certain that serbian claims to kosovo aren't based on the language that the "people" there speak, but on the fact that we fought our probably biggest battle against the turks there, that the land is filled with our churches and monuments and that before the 19th century the population was majority serbian.

>sane Christian

no such thing

Your deluded, mate.

>then fix what's wrong

= genocide Albanians

Serbs are subhuman and orthodogs

Serbs got what they deserved. For Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo. They will try again, and get BTFOd again. It's the Serb way. The degenerate way.

serb shills trying to derail and slide the truth bombs.

enjoy your butthurt.

dna studies will only further expose you as the liars you are

fun fact: did you know that a serb muslim jihadist did the berlin terror attack?

Lol, diaspora detected.

>if you're talking about how you wuz illyrikangz n shiet, please do give me the hard proof, because every time i ask for it, you subhumans make excuses and avoid the question until the thread dies.
the Albanian happlogroup (e-v13) was in Balkans for 7k years at least you stupid fucking idiot, you literally came to balkans in the 7th century from Ukraine as (i2 happlo)

>serb muslim jihadist did the berlin terror attack
The Berlin terror attack was done by Anis Amri, a Tunisian failed asylum seeker.

>after converting to Islam he became a violent rat
that only hurts you and your meme religion

>Serbs are Christians,

Bitch, please. You were the most ardent communists during Yugoslavia. All top positions in the army, police and politics were Serb. Now, just like Putin, y'all are "true christians". Neck yourself, Milose.

Don't worry, Mirceto. I was there.

You're an absolute retard,Orthodoxy in Serbia is still a huge thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illyrians#Depiction_in_Greco-Roman_historiography
>According to the Romans, the Illyrians were tall and well-built.
this sure does remind me of albanians, kek
the "albanian" haplogroup has been tarnished by mixing with everything that has marched across its land. you aren't illyrian, and you barely are white. even if you were illyrian, it wouldn't matter, since none of the civilization in kosovo was built by you, but by us. literally indian/aboriginal tier dellusions, except they were actual natives.

High amounts of happlogroup (e-v13) are also found withn Greeks, Bulgarians, Serbs and Romanians. Some Egyptian communities also have high traces of e-v13

>Orthodoxy in Serbia is still a huge thing

Sure it is. Just like in non-lustrated Russia. You too can neck yourself, Kekec.

General (((Wesley Clarke))) and (((Madeleine Albright))) made a lot of money for themselves and their affiliates when they privatized the telecom systems and mines the Serbians had built and owned in Kosovo.
If it wasn't for their intervention in favor of the organ-trading mafioso Albanian Kosovars those industries wouldn't have fallen into their hands.

That serb was the fucking king of serbs. And he had some 10000 men he used to stop gjergj. Serbs are fucking cancer.

Deluded Abomination thinks haplogroups are ethnospecific. There are French with E-v13, are they Shqip too.