Why aren't you fulfilling your dream of becoming an animator, producing cult classic anime?

Why aren't you fulfilling your dream of becoming an animator, producing cult classic anime?

I'm not Japanese.

Why would I go from a shitty job with shitty pay to an even worse job with even worse pay?

Poor guy, he looks tired.

I really want to be an eagle sage, living on top of a pillar in the desert, killing my prey with my toenails.

Because it doesn't pay well, you would earn more money by working as a fry cook at McDonalds.

Nobody reads credits.

Who the fuck wants to become an animator? Jesus Christ what a loser.

Exactly. Only the Voice Actors get famous enough to make the monies. Animators are like the custodial crew of the anime business.

People who like animation and want to give their contribution to the medium?

>doing it for the money

there's your problem.

Most people who work in the anime industry doesn't do it for money. Otherwise, they'd draw a straight line on a canvas and call it art, and sell it for millions.

Nah, the smart ones become mangaka instead.

what is this commie bullshit
fuck off nigger i worked i want my pay this is THE LAW

life's not all butterflies and rainbows. rather go with this one

Maybe because it's not my dream? if I would like to be involved into anime production, I would like to be a producer or a director. And I definitely would like to have a share of the studio, so nobody would tell me how to make my series.

Because that's not my dream.

>Otherwise, they'd draw a straight line on a canvas and call it art, and sell it for millions.

Have you seen Dragon Ball Super?

It's answered in Welcome to NHK.

So far, so good. Probably another 7 years before I can draw similar to vilppu and bridgeman.

>cult classic anime
nah, Im more focused on making cult classic 2d animations

Because animators don't produce. They're slaves to draw what others tell them regardless of quality. This is why I'm becoming a director.

Dont post these pictures they are depressing and make me hate anime

But I'm kind of am.

That's a good dream

I don't but if you do great on your job i may look up your name on the internet. That's something.

That's true. Mostly because i can't moon. But if an episode looks, sounds, or just IS great. Then I WILL be seeing who worked on it.

No you don't

An animator's job sucks, and when an anime's animation is shit, makes the return less satisfying with hundreds of critical watchers