'Japanese customer only' signs

Why is Japan allowed to do this but Europeans aren't?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is my flag showing UK? I haven't even visited there in a year

Anime.

Because there's no Jews in Japan.

Because the only kind of cucking Japanese are into is the literal NTR kind.

>invaded by the US
>had jewish-controlled central bank installed
try again user

hooktube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap_MAY

I doubt these signs are "common place" in Japan

I thought they put that out in places which were Yakuza backed/operated and that non-Japs would be killed in there.

I am under the impression such signs are illegal here, but I am not sure what law would be being broken.

It's common for hostels in some countries to exclude citizens of their own country from staying there because they are likely to be vagrants or drug users rather than young backpackers.

My brother was there and saw them. Maybe they're only in places near American military bases etc are to keep out rowdy foreigners. Like in stripper bars etc. Apparently they don't mean much if you know people and are invited in.

Jews can't shapeshift into Japs

What if you're not a jap but born in Japan?

These signs are mostly decorated at soaplands and brothels, not your everyday shopping mall or grocery store.

Normie please, we are everywhere.

Because they do it and europeans don't

Manners > Law
I respond to at least one call per week where the person is accusing someone of doing something rude and therefor illegal. Like having similar halloween decorations (not kidding) or letting their dog bark in their backyard... at noon.

t. Cop in white suburb.

kek now do we get all the japs on our side for the culture war?

who is this faggot going into another country and criticize their culture?

>flourishing culture

if there is one thing in common with japanese culture and american white supremacy, it is NEETdom and masturbation instead of family and sex with women. SAD.

Any cool cop stories? You ever ya know........

these are mostly in brothels and restaurants yaks frequent desu, makes me wonder where this guy hung out.
nowhere else has to say, if they don't want to serve gaijin they just ignore or tell them to go

they are actually, i saw loads when i visited.

It's near impossible I heard to be accepted into a brothel as a gaijin.
Maybe they think the women would be soiled if they took western dick.

Literally never seen one of these, and never been refused service

Fake News

They'd instantly change to bigger western dick

It is true and it has little to do with national pride

It's mainly because Japanese fuuzoku industry has a lot of rules and conventions (for example, most shops do not allow penetration with the only exception of soaplands) and that most fuuzoku workers cannot communicate in languages other than Japanese

To avoid trouble, they just exclude foreigners all together

besides certain prostitution services i haven't had any other normal shop do this.

This, they wouldn't refuse service to some European that has been living in Japan for years, they just sent want to use engrish and deal with tourists.

They're immune to guild tripping. Unfortunately Europe NS the US isn't.

>racism and exclusion go hand in hand with a flourishing culture
>Flourishing culture

They're not even trying to hide the fact that they hate a strong and unified culture.

never been to nipponland but I've been talking a lot to people who went there. Some points I heard:
>English teachers and other Western workers usually get shitty pay, something to do with importing cheap labour to handle declining birth rates? Depend where you live tho
>Japs are very closed off and they will always see foreigners as ganji and not like actual japs at all, no matter how hard you try integrating
>They always ask when you'll be leaving. Some get kind of angery if you master the language because that means you've been lingering for way too long
There was more but that's from the top of my head

Remember the Rape of Shanghai chinaman?

VPN or Tor, probably.