OPT

One Page Thread

google
tinyeye
Yandex
Save image and post in another thread

if you absolutely must ask for sauce, then contribute to the thread with an image.
Saucefagging is shitposting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce

See the OP, shitposter-kun.

Kill yourself, subhuman.

Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii

Shit OP. Delete this thread please.

Source?

>Saucefagging is shitposting

>Make a thread meant to make people interested in a new manga by posting one interesting page from it
>Make sure the name of the manga in question isn't in the image or filename
>Refuse to answer people asking for sauce and call them shitposters

No, OP, you are the faggot here, and your thread is shit.

>posting 1 page when begging for spoonfeeding is hard

You make it sound like it's easy, despite there being several of those shitters every time

If you're so triggered by begging for sauce, just put the name in the filename if it isn't in the image. It's not fucking hard.

Instead you make a bait thread then complain people take the bait.

>Sauce shitstorm.
Every fucking one page thread.
Get over it you lazy fucks.
Is it really so hard just to tell them which mango are you reading?

The thread yesterday with everyone asking or posting sauce getting posts deleted was hilarious

I can kind of understand this user.

Sauce requests have always been looked down upon and rightfully so, but years ago it was custom in these threads to have the manga name in the filename of the image.
This is of course less important nowadays with better reverse image search engines, but it's still kind of retarded to have a thread trying to get other people interested in a manga without at least giving a name in the filename.

I've always hated people's obsession with not giving sauce, why wouldn't you spend a few seconds telling them the sauce? The alternative is everyone sperging out and telling them off which shits up the thread.

Elitism runs rampant all over Sup Forums in general. It's hard to find generals that don't have it in abundance especially on Sup Forums

Elitism has its place but if you're shitting up the thread and board in an effort to stop people from shitting it up you're doing it wrong.

>just put the name in the filename if it isn't in the image. It's not fucking hard.
this guy's got it

Name of these please, reverse image is useless

>Sauce requests have always been looked down upon

funny when newfag becomes old

wasn't always like this

Spoonfeeding has never been encouraged. They never learn if you do.

Who is being lazy? I would argue that the saucefags who refuse to search on their own are being lazy. They don't even bother trying because they know that the cucks in this thread will coddle them. To be clear, I support descriptive file names and I don't support cropping.

lol that shit didn't start until after the revision of the boards

> cucks in this thread will coddle them

wew lads

Is this that doujin where it turned out that older sister wanted the brother D all along? Because i don't know if i should bother searching it.

>Save image and post in another thread

What is the point of this?

SauceNAO will sauce it all over you.

It wouldn't be necessary to learn if you'd just put the title in the image or your post rather than playing stupid games.

yea it is

So i won't bother, fapped to it multiple times already.

The OP must literally have autism.
If someone asks for the source to something in a One Page Thread then give it to them you dumb faggot or don't reply.

Why did you even make a thread about sharing content and showing off pages from other manga if you won't even help people out

Some of are you are literally this midget fuck but worse
youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

>pic

I just catch up with this. Didnt expect the rape part. Also why japan always use a "nice guy" that ""CANT"" control his lust when doing a story about cheating, some people just are nihilistic asshole that use others for their pleasure.

>Saucefagging is shitposting
if you want to spread the love of a manga you like, just post the source instead of withholding it. its much easier to type a name you know than have dozens of others going on some google quest

you go on just about any other board, they enjoy talking about something they are all interested in. in here, its like a secret club where you all hate eachother. this board is worse than Sup Forums

While spoonfeeding is usually looked down, I find it stupid when people complaing about it on OPT. OPT is to share mangas by posting a page that could spark interest on it, specially with mangas that arent that popular. If you are not going to change the filename for the name of the manga or at least post the name or give it when someone ask, then why bother? this is basically a general for sharing, dont be a fag here.

>Author has a knack for drawing cute milfs
>Draws metric tons of gay-ass shit instead

Seriously, what's it with the Japanese women and their obsession with homos.

I don't know. The OP's autism compelled him to shit on his own thread before it even started, but your autism compelled you to comment on it with some video that exactly 0 people from this thread will go watch. The correct course of action would be to ignore shitposters, OP included, (You) included, and now me included since I also replied.

well many here actually look for it sometimes, but sometimes the reverse search doenst work, specially since google broke and only gives "cartoon"

I know like what the fuck? Can you imagine these faggots pulling this shit on Sup Forums?
You'd get fucking lynched
Only retards do this kind of shit. Like I don't even think its sad anymore I'm just laughing at how deluded you have to be to pull this. Sup Forums is literally composed of the same type of retards who spam Darude Sandstorm

No wonders, the sourcefags are crossboarders.

OP here.

apparently posting an image to contribute to thread and then asking for sauce is too hard for saucefags. 300 threads of explaining why saucefags are cancer and anons still do not understand so why not show them for non-shitposting lurkers, most of these images are in the archives. learn how to use them.

But muh sikret club.
Although most the of the time it is so easy to find, anyone who can use basic Sup Forums and reverse engine functions should be able to find what he wants.

Uh and you're telling me to withhold my opinion in a discussion/image board why?
Can you stop being stupid for a second. Also good luck telling people to ignore other posters while replying to a poster.
Lol, fuck off and follow your own advice instead of making nonarguments about how everyone is an autist and shouldn't reply to posts they disagree with in a thread.
If it was up to faggots like you nobody could reply to the OP except for a dumbass like you who'd even end his post in "Ignore all shitposters like me and the OP". Stop trying to have your cake and eat it too faggot

How is it THIS HARD for people to not add something in exchange for asking for a *********source*********?

Maybe people would help if
a) sourcefags actually bothered to contribute
b) they stop saying "sauce" like pidgin-gibbering nigmonkeys

This is often a result of cropping the image, especially for otherwise well known series. That's why I said I don't condone cropping. I just prefer if someone asking for a source has at least tried and failed on their own. None of this changes the intentional baiting of saucefags though.

Cropping is a sin.

I was also new to OPTs once and like some anons in these threads, was a saucefag and fought for saucefagging rights. until i actually saw how bad and fast saucefags derailed threads. I was also one of the derailers. never actually posting an image just asking for sauce and threads usually ended up with just 50 images before being canned. kind of like what this user said it's not hard. you can ask for sauce just don't derail the thread and post an image in exchange. anons will be inclined to help

Why did you reply to yourself?

OP you're still a fucking faggot.
It would take you two seconds to type "Tsugumomo" in your picture retard. People wouldn't even have to ask for the Source. You know what you're fucking getting into the moment you make a thread sharing pictures from other manga.

You're just a stupid faggot who can't understand how backwards his logic is.

Here is another (You). Shitposting has a well defined definition. OP was shitposting. You replied to shitposting is shitposting. I replied to your shitposting twice now is also shitposting. You can't disguise your shitposting as a legitimate opinion that furthers the purpose of the thread.

>hurr durr why don't i do all the work for you
>literally go through hundreds of manga images renaming each one for some anonymous faggot who can't bother to post an image to contribute to the thread

younger sister actually.age regression and shit.

This girl will kill the entery demon army before the hero can do anything.

>pic
Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen

This thread is a disaster

>I was also new to OPTs once
And you still are. Easiest way to troll in OTP was to post renamed pages and alter them slightly enough that google wouldn't recognize them. One side would never get the source they wanted and the other would have aneurysm, because they didn't realize how often people did that.

It was quite fun to read for a while.

Do you have autism? Someone disagreed with something literally in the OP. I know this is Sup Forums and a few special ed kids are here but can you stop being stupid for one second. It is a legitimate opinion and no it doesn't further the purpose of the thread????????????/ And??????????? Did anyone say it isn't "shitposting" not that it even matters? No

But your post is literally fucking white noise. You're literally saying people should ignore something literally put in the OP of the thread due to your arbitrary rules of "ignore shitposters".

You might actually have autism or something.

>Renaming a pic
>>>>>>>>>>>HURR LET ME JUST TYPE THE PIC IN THE SAME BOX WHERE I MADE THIS DUMB ASS REPLY

Literally a fucking idiot
Nobody would fucking ask for source's if you did that

so what stops anons from askng for sauce WHILE contributing to the thread with an image. is that so hard? do you people have autism?

I havent see a OPT so terrible in a while, usually is the a bunch of pics, some people talking about a particular manga for a while, someone asking for source and someone just telling him to fuck off, but this one is a new level from the start.

>arbitrary rules of "ignore shitposters".
Wow. I'm pretty sure "ignoring shitposters" is one of the oldest informal codes of conduct on this site. That's hardly arbitrary. Your argument is that either this rule of thumb should be ignored completely or that a special exception should be made for OPs. I think that if an OP shits on his thread, you either ignore the thread and let it die or you participate ignoring the shitpost. In this case, posting a page without replying to OP would be the alternative.

>Calling other people autistic because they aren't fetching a picture that they weren't normally going to post in exchange for a source
Translation
>Calling others autistic for not HALF-ASSING a picture just so some other autist can tell him the name of a manga.
Also since I'm pretty sure you're the OP. I like how you're probably just dumping your fap folder.

I would like to believe that the OP engineered this entire thread with this level of vitriol in mind.

If it's too hard to give something back, then it's too hard for people to include the name.

It's "give and receive", not "receive and then take a shit on the floor".

Le double standard
No one said it was too hard.
Also it is literally a 100 times easier and more beneficial (If you actually care about source fags instead of just ignoring them) to just include the name in the actual post. Unless you're disabled or stupid.

They won't even even be taking a shit on the floor if you just fucking type "Sanctuary" in the fucking box. They won't even have a reason to post in your fucking thread retard.

All you're doing is asking them to probably look for a shitty page from the front page of Shonen Jump in order for you to give them what they actually want. It's shit incentive you moron.
If they had a page on hand then they would probably have already done that faggot.

Why do you want people to contribute to the quality of the thread if you can't even be bothered to edit the filename? You're barely contributing yourself.

The flawed assumption here is that a majority would play by these rules. Unfortunately no one wants to do their own research or post names with images while asking for a source. It's not overly hard to reverse image search. It's also not hard to post names with images. It just takes a little extra time.

I think after seeing the OP sperg out about shitposting, that chummed the waters.

I think you need to get over yourself. Spoonfeeding isn't accepted and it won't become so simply because you're having a discussion.

>replying to sourcefags
Ayylmao

>Get over yourself
>Talking about spoonfeeding
The irony. Lol at thinking I'm discussing it to have it be accepted. Are you stupid?
Do you have no concept of what it means to express yourself?
You might as well just stop replying to me because I'm not going to do anything but call you an idiot.

You need to get over yourself and realise by not providing source in either the filename or the post you're contributing to the declining quality of the thread and board. How don't you realise that by providing sauce you completely prevent people from asking and you prevent the shitstorm of idiots posting smug anime girls to make fun of a simple question?

>lol
>endless chains of rhetorical questions
>personal attacks
>challenge to disengage
>insisting that shitposting is legitimate sharing of opinions
OPT threads were a mistake. Contributors should bail out now and make a new thread later.

If you don't like it here you can just leave and go to some friendlier anime community.

Ya'll need to chill.

Propagating the "sekrit club" gimmick does nothing but make you feel like a special snowflake, stop shitting up the board and grow up my man.

>more than one page
please try