BLEACH

How are you guys coping?

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.com/j/bleach_message/
fanfiction.net/s/6387166/33/Black-Fang-White-Moon
fanfiction.net/s/4970664/1/Hammered-Down
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not being a faggot making multiple threads like a pathetic manchild for one. Bleach was the shitier of the 3, only took retards the final page to finally realise it.

We were right all along, Kubo ended up being pretty based since he knew it as well.

Who will be Kazui's cumdumper?

>How are you guys coping?

By waiting for doujins

I don't even give a shit anymore

IchigoXIchika or KazuiXIchika fanfics, images and Doujins when?
Yuzu raping or molesting her nephew doujins when?
Ichika and Kazui playing doctor. when?

Looking at Bleach hentai. Mostly stuff where Orihime gets creampied.

Why is the chapter not out yet?

I stopped caring years ago

Fingers crossed for databooks that probably aren't coming.

Also hoping that the live-action is a sequel to the manga instead of a direct adaption of Soul Society.

Just had to see the ending to the shitty shonen manga I started when I was a teenager. Otherwise, I'm good.

She looked so much better as a teen. Specifically when her beasts were not larger than her head.

Personally, I hope a sequel would focus on someone other than the kids and the previous main characters, even though Kazui and Ichika are cute.

Went through the final war arc again for the first time since it was released.

It's actually pretty fun, it was so awful on a weekly basis but having the whole thing available makes it not bad at all. Also going back to it make the whole ichiruki complete nonsense, it was pretty neat to see characters outgrow many of their limitations.

Just fine thank you.

Who cares

Is Renji the bitch of his family?

>bleach 2: the dickening

Sad I cannot see deathberry posts. But, making do with what I have.

Why isn't there a new Hall of Anal Devastation?

Tee hee hee I can see them! It's pretty fun stuff.

Post them!

This. I'm glad I don't have to wait for plot points that will never be resolved anymore.

Post the best ones!

STOP

They are pure (especially Yuzu)

Isshin sure isn't

he's just not a virgin.

but the work he put towards raising his children definitely marks him as a pure soul

Anyone else thinks that Isshin never really got this whole parent thing and that Masaki was more responsible?

it was just like with captain position, he'd rather be goofing off and teasing people, guess it was his way of dealing with life

Previous at the happening.

Please post screengrabs.

I dunno, I think he got it pretty well.

Him being silly and annoying also serves a bit to distract kids at the same time, the time Ichigo spent angry at him was more time he didnt spend agonizing over his mother death.

His way of being probably works much better than being more emotional about it, Im sure internally he did suffer a lot more (as he said, she was the sun in his life) but never showed it to his kids

Also he gave some good talks to Ichigo in the past (and was obviously secretly watching, as was shown when he dealt with arrancar grand fisher when he got back right after ichigo defeated him)

>censoring Orihime's himes
What a prude

You got it backwards. Yuzu wants her onii-chan's attention in the worst way.

Can see them too, Ichirukifag here.

she always had a brocon.
but she never acted on it with Ichigo, doubt she would with Kazui either.

Never cared about Ichigoshit the other parings. As long as Kubo didn't ruin the best paring which he didn't.

Is bad I like this better than GinxMatsumoto and Ice shotaxMomo?

Never doubut a woman's lust for a little boy.

That reminds me. We never got any momo and Aizen interaction.

Kubo really fucked up on Aizen.

>no Backstory
>We don't know what Aizen was going to say to Ichigo when he got absorbed

i mean seriously what the fuck?

>no bankai

You just know Kubo had this stuff planned out but his shit got axed when shounen jump found out the end game pairings.

Please meet Kazui and Kou Kurosaki. Ichigo and Rukia's kids.

His eyes are supposed to be light blue.

No, that means you have taste. The Ice faggot should have died in a fire.

>Cucking hinamori

>Kurosaki
>Renji's hairstyle

sasuga

LITERALLY NARUSAKU

shonenjump.com/j/bleach_message/

send kubo your love Sup Forums

I mean at least you have a basis in the whole "Sarada look more like Karin thing" thing. Yet again they prove they are worst than NaruSaku.

His eyes had "kid-of-mother-I-choose" filter used on them, Rukia has purple eyes.

>That reminds me. We never got any momo and Aizen interaction.
We didn't get any Momo/Shiro after she got Aizen'ed either

Now it looks like Rukia cheated on Ichigo and got lucky her daughter didn't have bright red hair.

It'll be out soon, we already have spoilers.

Rukia finds the children and brings them down to watch Chad's fight.
The gotei captains ponder on what happened with Yhwach and Mayuri comes up with the theory that he isn't dead, but has transferred himself into another person to regather his power.
Ichika gets all cheeky with Orihime and the rest and Rukia then clobbers her and says that she has a big mouth.
Chad easily wins the match and is elated but suddenly he collapses in the ring and is pronounced dead.
Chapters ends with a dark shadow gleaming over Kazui's eyes.

No she doesnt. Her eyes are grayish.

I think the filler episodes had a good idea with the Karin x Hitsu thing.

Tatsuki stop bullying little Ichigo!

I think anime has her eyes as purple, even wiki describes them as such

Kubo has drawn them light blue, grayish and purple in the manga

It's safe to say all of those colors are her eyes. Some peoples eyes change colors depending on the light reflected in them.

Her eyes are whatever Kubo wants them to be

They look blue to me.

I already did.

マンガの続編とき?

Why did Kubo have to end his manga this way?

Gosh they're so fucking CUTE, Who's gonna initiate the first kiss?

Ichika will dominate him-

>Liking bad fanfic tier trash

fanfiction.net/s/6387166/33/Black-Fang-White-Moon

reminder this is the true ending of Bleach

Because he can't write worth shit.

>Manga ends
>Shippers still won't fuck off

The ending was tolerable. The multitude of questions leading up to it was not

>33 chapters

They're clearing planning to turn this into another series, or at the very least leave the door open.

If Rukia and Ichigo ended up with a kid, there would be no other sensible pairing to justify this little fuck having a sidekick. This is clearly a specific setup SJ/Kubo wanted.

Someone post Karentits

The entire main cast dies here including Orhime, Yuzu, Karin etc
In this ending Momo lets Aizen out and he kills everybody including Rukia and the ending Aizen kills the Soul King but Ichigo kills him and as the world is ending Ichigo touches the Hougyoku and it triggers Ichigo's last wish to be with Rukia but it ends the world and locks him in a eternal hell where he can stare at a ghost of Rukia and hear her voice but hes forever alone and everyone is dead

Perfect.

>there would be no other sensible pairing to justify this little fuck having a sidekick
The kid of Uryuu and Orihime.

Fuck Renji for stealing Uryuu's spot as Ichigo's buddy.

Ichigo was prude. Kazui also inherited Orihime's genes. And honestly, he behaves more like Orihime anyway. That kid's going places, especially if he really is the lynchpin or Yhwach's reincarnation.

>They're clearing planning to turn this into another series, or at the very least leave the door open.
No they're not

>If Rukia and Ichigo ended up with a kid, there would be no other sensible pairing to justify this little fuck having a sidekick
They'd just have Uryuu and Orihime

Not like that was ever going to happen at all.

Thats fucking gay lmao

You guys don't stop?

Perfect piece of shipper shit.

Thank you, Kubo. I know this manga could have been even more horrible. You kept it at mediocre and that was an act of kindness.

As entertaining as this is, what reason would they have to crank the drama meter up to 11? It would be jarring.

It actually looks better this way. Orihime's looked best in Hueco Mundo after Loly ripped it.

Though I can't believe that person censored Giselle's tongue.

That's fucking retarded as shit

And wait, did you actually read that shit?

Hats off to you reading the whole thing, holy shit.

If you want an actual amazing fanfic that's better than anything Kubo could ever write. Here you go.

fanfiction.net/s/4970664/1/Hammered-Down

Takes place 70 years before Bleach when Rukia first joins the gotei 13.

Extremely Rukia centric, Aizen centric and Gin centric. Extremely intelligent and professionally written. Extremely well written world. Like I said, years beyond anything Kubo could ever write.

The Aizen keikaku is out of this world too. Just read the first chapter and find out.

>Extremely Rukia centric

This pleases the Rukiafag in me.

>all these fanfiction.nets

I guess Kubo really wanted revenge after all

"A forbidden encounter, a chance conversation. Rukia Kuchiki is about to discover what some people are willing to do for the good of Soul Society."

Read it user. It's amazing. Let it erase the garbage that is BLEACH from your mind.

Kazui's face and mannerisms come from Orihime.

He's got Ichigo's hair and powers.

Reminder that this comic was prophetic

>Extremely Rukia centric

So it'll bleach my memories?

Yes.

It is so much better than Bleach, in fact that it will make you forget the travesty itself and appreciate it more as a series.

Give it a shot. At least for Aizen. He's god tier in it. The keikaku has never been more satisfying. It makes his keikaku make a lot more sense than it did in the actual manga.

I think missing out on more titty monster Karin is one of the things I'm most upset about.

Yes; he's Rukia's cumdumpster

Does it have shipping shit?