twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Ancwu_9KFTk

I miss Carrot.

youtube.com/watch?v=X1rcpc0OaHs

>Nami will soon find out Sanji is a prince

He really did.
>supernova who had the lowest bounty, never showed any shame about it
>fought a pacifista like a man
>followed the log pose from Fishman Island to the most dangerous island, the same place Luffy would have gone to
>beat one of Big Mom's top four subordinates
This fucking guy.

>his name is dropped
>Sup Forums loses her shit
Damn, I can't wait for him to actually appear.

Is it the year of Uroge?

>Usopp is the only one who recognizes Nami's clothes

There's just something to be said about how... lame Armament Haki is. The fight with Crocodile or Lucci had pummeling involved yes but it felt like real fighting with impacts. Now that Haki is involved every hit feels like its being deflected unless its a big finishing move. Also I can't get over how boring the black coloration has become.

I propose chanigng the name New World into Job World, a world where world's best jobbers meet. Only the job of the jobbers may enter this daring ocean. You can enter under one of the Jobkou, professional jobbing enthusiasts which have special requirements for each jobber, or job freely as your heart's content! It's job or to be jobbed, Job World!

>Name a better tagteam duo
>Protip: you fucking can't

He stole the chapter without even appearing.

FTFY

(you)

Now fuck off.

Why didn't her Mirror powers reflect Pound's punch of Nami's Tempo?

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

After this chapter's info dump about Urouge, Bonney is the Worst Gen pirate we know the least about

NEL ZEL WHEN

cant believe urouge defeated a executive. based mad monk

Because it's not a logia and she has to actually use it.

Luffy one shot a Yonko's main commander with Gear 4. New world keep being a walk in the park I see.

Nice one Oda on making me believe that New World were going to be hard and competitive.

East blue was tougher than that.

>Luffy one shot a Yonko's main commander with Gear 4
Do you come from the future, user?

>walk in the park
>literally would have died alongside thousands if it hadnt been for thousands who saved him and the antagonist suffering from AIDS
Dont know user, doesnt look like a walk in the park to me.

And why wouldn't she be using it? She's in the middle of a fight.

The invincible captain Urouge!!!

Because she was gloating evilly. Sheesh.

>Had to use his strongest technique just to be able to keep up with him
>Walk in the park

Ok

she couldn't pull out the mirror in time

I know now why Oda is being called Hack. Because he hacks the story. There's nothing happening, yet he adds nothing into nothing which makes double nothing, isn't he an excellent story hacker? Way to go Hack.

I like to imagine Hawkins is making an Enelface there.

Can the Jack-fag please start spamming this now instead?

Urogue and Jack are both torn up by their previous fights, they should have a go at each other.

ZoroXUsopp is the best tag team

>the chapter

How in the world is Luffy supposed to handle Big Mom when her second in command is this much trouble for him?

I wanna rub that pink bunny nose while she EHEHEHEHs at me.

>her second in command
Citation needed.

He'll punch her in the gut when she's stuffed herself with good, she'll puke all over the place and then he'll wail on her.

>pic unrelated

Why can't he be part of the alliance instead of fucking Law?

>Can't even beat a pacifista in the past 2 years
>somehow he's now stronger than Kid, Hawkins, Bege and the instrument guy.
I fucking hate this asspull powerlevel.

He's certainly no lower than fourth, but usually the "first" commander is the second in command like Marco

By punching her really hard of course.

new meme

Judging from Kid's example, there's still room for 1 more in Luffy's alliance, right?

Maybe, but we don't know anything about the specific order between them yet, if there's any.

Both him and X Drake were performing well against Pacifistas until they got shot by Kizaru-style lasers.

Considering that he's the one who was called in when another commander was beaten I would think he's the strongest of them

Urouge will use his awakening on Luffy and make him super strong

Calling it now.

Or the one that was the third strongest and he was enough too. We don't know yet.

Or you know, the commanders are shit.

or the one that got beaten was just weaker than the other three

UsoNa confirmed

So Brulee says Urouge, Kidd, Apoo and Bege all tried to attack Big Mom, but curiously Hawkins isn't mentioned? He was part of the Kidd-Apoo-Hawkins alliance but yet I though he got his ass handed by Kaidou as well... So did the tl-fags screw up or Oda hack-fags pls go

I just made the assumption since he was called the first commander. If he's only the fourth strongest then Luffy really is fucked considering that even his Haki is stronger than Doflamingo's

You are just dumb. Remember how strong Luffy become in two years? It's almost confirmed that Urouge did attack her recently. Kidd might have attacked her in his first year in the new world and we don't even know who he fought.

That alliance was aiming Kaidou, the two got sidetracked by Big Mom and Hawkins actually faced Kaidou.

this happened during the timeskip, before the alliance was even a thing

the kid-apoo-hawkins alliance was just formed during punk hazard. They obviously attacked big mom sometime before.

Usopp only has place in his heart for Kaya

She said they attacked "in the past years". Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo alliance is only like what? 1 month old?

Which translation was that? I thought his only titles were "Lord of biscuits" and "One of the three Sweet commanders".

Nami a cute

Given that it was formed during Punk Hazard, around the same time Luffy and Law formed theirs, it's at best 2-3 weeks old.
>Punk Hazard + travel to Dressrosa: 1 day
>Dressrosa from arrival till defeat of Doflamingo: 1 day
>Post fight resting: [forgot]
>Going to Zou: around a week
Zou was closer to Big Mom's territory by that point, and that only leaves travel from island to island.

I'm sorry but this chapter is fucking shit. Luffy's fights have become so boring it's insane.

> muh , I will just hit him with my haki
> it doesn't work he is tough!
> there goes Gear 4! oh it works!

BORING SHIT. I'm so bored of Luffy fights, It used to be creative and fun now it's all about punching hard enough with stupid power ups. Did we just witness a fight between Luffy and a Yonko's top commander? That's the shit I have been waiting FOR YEARS. I didn't have a lot expectations but this is just...so bad.

I can't keep track of time in One Piece. So they gave up on attacking BM and decided to go after Shanks? I thought they didn't care about Kaidou? fug I need to read back it seems.

post yfw you saw the Urouge meme becoming reality

wtf did urouge find in raijin island anyways? Enel?

An old woman who sold umbrellas.

WTF dude, they din't attack at the same time. They all went into Big Mom territory at some point during the two years time skip, on their own. Then way later they decided to make an alliance to take on Shanks. Urouge probably did invade Whole Cake Island recently because he would explain why he was severly injured last time we saw him, 2/3 weeks ago according to this user.

The only thing that caused his smile to fade away: lightning.
>tfw one day we will have Urouge vs Enel

We aren't even sure if Cracker was btfo after this punch. If he was, then he's weaker than fucking Doflamingo.

And Im here still waiting for Nami to start some serious destruction with her weather powers

But Cracker was still conscious at the end there.

>Kid probably lost his arm trying to mess with Big Mom
>So assblasted he sunk two of her allied ships
>Too scared to go after her again though, so targets Shanks instead
>BTFO by Kaido before he can even try
Saddest supernova

Nami a slut

Killer is so unlucky to have a hothead like this as his captain.

What makes you think Luffy HAS to defeat Big Mom?

If Urouge did a bit more grinding like taking on Doffy beforehand, he would have taken down Big Mom

no acronyms please faggot, but that does make sense. Wonder what Hawkins has been up to then.

He's not. He was talking at the end of the chapter. He will lose next chapter for sure but it's not over yet.

What i want to know is if what happened with urogue was after we saw him with kaidou on that sky island because in that case he's still in the forest like brulee said and then we know luffy will find him and "help" him and then another guy could join him with his alliance

JUST.

and oh, how did the supernovas escaped Kizaru again?

If Luffy and Zoro can become stronger in 2 years, so can he. If anything, being in the New World is much harsher training than what Luffy did in some Paradise island with jobber beasts.

Kizaru was probably busy with Rayleigh trollling him.

kizaru went after the straw hats and got stuck fighting rayleigh

If she has the key to Sanji's handcuffs he certainly can't ignore her

Karma's a bitch. He had it coming after what he did to all those civilians and defenseless pirates.

She is practicing how to kiss with Sanji

So did Cracker get BTFO or not?

>Kid choosing which Yonko to go after
>Big Mon would eat him
>Blackbeard apparently kicked Marco and the Whitebeard remnant's asses easily
>Kaido is an animal that can't die
>Shanks is a one-armed cripple that likes to drink
>get BTFO by Kaido instead

Oda is making it incredibly obvious that Gear 4 can currently take out everyone beside Yonko and admirals.

Obviously, but he doesn't have to defeat her in a fight to do that.

No, he got knocked around by unexpected force but he'll get back up again.
He'll explain his ability properly next chapter, and then he'll lose.

But he isn't exactly very stealthy either

Chronology:
1. Kidd-Apoo alliance
2. Attack on big Mom
3. Retreat
4. Kidd- Apoo-Hawkins alliance
5. Planning attack in Shanks
6. Kaido shows up and fuckem up

also... read fucking manga.