Danganronpa 3

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oazh5aEmGaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where's Matsuda

Junko has sat on two boys' faces before we even see him.

>Junko has sat on two boys' faces

What did she do with them this episode?

AAAAAAAA IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
IT'S AN ANIME
IT WAS AN ANIME ALL ALONG
KODAKAAAAAAAAA

Watching the Student council kill each other made me extremely nauseous.

Is this what despair feels like?

this bitch :-(

Edit with names replaced with sonia and gundam when

Not sure I'm a huge fan of this "brainwashing anime" subplot

Threadly reminder to stay strong my Juzobros. We'll carry through this ride, my friends. Stay strong!

Mukuro Ikusaba?

More like Mukuro literally perfect--saba.

>here's some weapons
>kill
And they did.

>ywn use her as a hug pillow
just fuck my shit up phamily

What is her talent?

Get hacked
MIND HACKED

Dont call Junko a bitch

And just like that, Kodaka got half the fanbase to support Boxer man.

>I can see it now. Everyone in this school is literally autistic, or criminally negligent. I can do whatever the fuck I want here, and I don't even need to be that competent.

>no visible hanging
Where were you when komaeda was confirmed a grower?

She sees your _______

EVEN SO, I....

SHSL fashion icon coming through

That was unpleasant. Why did everybody go crazy instantly?

Charge your fucking phone

I thought it was pretty straight forward, but it would've been cool if they dedicated like an episode to that killing game.

Basically one girl actually looked motive and started domino effect chain reaction, makes sense to me as much as you can find sense in Danganronpa.

>Jason Friday

HOPE

More sprites making it to the anime

autism
is Sup Forums seriously so pathetic that they find heterochromia attractive?

>Juzo's entire speech to Hajime was projection.

Holy shit, I feel bad for him now.

It's pretty much confirmed Izuru will beat the crap out of him though right? Izuru is going to remember two people when he sees them. Juzo and Chiaki.

I can't hate him anymore, Munakata needs to put this guy out my misery.

There is a girl that just throws a bunch of firearms in front of you, then shoots your friend in the head. She tells you to kill your other friends. How do you respond?

It's difficult to put it in one word...

I think this anime is actually trying to make us despair and start the biggest, most awful, most tragic event in human history.

Kodaka was Mitarai all along

Anime slowly becomes a game, duh.

> Why did everybody go crazy instantly?
Mukuro just that shit in singing.

Despair ramped up the darkness FAST. That was actually kind of uncomfortable, goddamn.

Can't wait till next week.

Fuck you

>the mushrooms were squishy toys that stayed around afterwards
nice

She's a Saionji/Chiaki hybrid.

Ultimate daughteru. I wanted to protect her so much.

Cuddling. Cuddling with her cures depression and diseases.

I disarm her and take her to nearest police station naturally, after all it's a possibility ;^)

Pottery

Guy with the plushies is the only Ultimate that had some common sense in this school?

>implying he's not just erect from how good his luck is

>Even so, I
>I have friends so I'm stronger!
>needlessly explaining what's already happening or happened two minutes ago
>anime gasp
>saying a character's name to cover silence

Shit like this is why I can't watch anime too often. It gets so fucking annoying.

If she starts singing marry me

That I want to bully Saionji, of course. Is there any other good response? I doubt.

And of course, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Jokes on her, I have no friends.

We all know that feel

requesting junko's butt

Seeing as the DR2 cast are probably just going to be mass brainwashed by anime instead of a progressive start of darkness Iwould have preferred an anime about the student council desu

No, fuck you leatherman

Reminder that it's now basically confirmed Chiaki lives.

Is her mom daijobu?

Mukuro would probably dodge all those bullets.

>Danganronpa Student Council
>Danganronpa I stopped thinking

The moment I realized this show was going full-retarded

Says as much when smartest person in the world goes derpy eyes and can just say or do what she wants, and everyone will believe her or go along with her.
She's a person with average intellect surrounded by idiots.

Seriously, what is with writers who can't write smart characters as actually smart so they need to make everyone and the world itself dumb?

So I told the student council to kill each other, and they actually did it!

The absolute Madmen! hahahaha

Someone help this cuddle!

kaasan ga shinda

>She even teases him about it
What a bitch

This kinda reminds me of the Ashita no Joe scene, because he looks dead.

I wish it was her getting gangbanged.

youtube.com/watch?v=oazh5aEmGaI

What an episode kek

Utimate cute.

Hold up, hold the FUCK UP

HOW THE HELL DID JUNKO LAND A HIT ON MUKURO WITH A BAT? SHE'D NEVER SO MUCH AS BEEN SCRATCHED THEY TOLD US

Nah, Chiaki gets killed by Junko/Mukuro/Izuru to throw the entire class into despair, like that student council girl was killed to throw the student council into despair.

>Chiaki Nanime survived the Student Council Mutual Killing Game
o shit

No

Sup Forums is even more pathetic than usual today
There is literally nothing waifuable about this

That was BEFORE she got admited.

So... Can you stop bullets with that or not?

It's not like a bunch of normies could do anything.

No.

Me and one my classmate were dead bored during a lesson and I told to her I wish I could just grab her and runaway with her in my hands forever, she said that it sounds lovely, I said it was just a joke

next episode probably.

I'm more convinced than ever that Juzo is the traitor in future, even with the Mitarai brainwashing shit. Look how insistent he was this episode that Chisa should abandon her investigation.

I tell everyone to shoot at her at once.

It also went stupid very fast
I couldn't take it seriously at all and laughed through the killings

Do the blacked out parts with the gore usualy get uncencored in BDs?

still stupid, that should just cause them to actually despair, not become fucking lunatics

Literally Pikachu. She didn't deserve to die.

So... Where's Isshiki?

>Nah, Chiaki gets killed by Junko/Mukuro/Izuru to throw the entire class into despair
They are going to fall into despair due to brainwashing anime.

Did they removed her nails?

IF was retarded

I will follow the best girl steps and create evil Instagram, watch out hopefags!

You're retarded

Student Council died like fucking bitches tbqhf.

Because they aren't smart themselves.

it's a recurring thing

I'm with juzoboys now.

Yes

Kodaka forgot, but can you blame him fucking shitty brothers were the worst part of DR0. Or he died before the killing game and they didn't even bother showing it.