Anyway to block Americans on this site they're retarded and bring down any thread they reply to instantly

Anyway to block Americans on this site they're retarded and bring down any thread they reply to instantly.

no

ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBY!!

install 4 chan x
see American post
use the arrow next to the post number
Filter --> flag
youre welcome

And add extra geo flags pls I collect them

foster's and knifey spooney

t.shitskin

Hard to bring this piece of shit thread down any lower.

Ha get off my website bitch MEGA WE ARE THE BEST KEEP hatting

Go get stuffed by a boomer, ya chocolate driller, your dumb as dog shit.

America is God's way of telling humanity he hates you. Try killing yourself.

Should Americans be let indoors?

We are Sup Forums son. You'll fit in nicely on the edgier sites like Reddit and 9GAG.

poop xD!

whether you like or not, America is the hub around which all other aspects of culture, commerce, and life in general rotate. Without America, there is no world..there is nothing but a sea of subhumans, engaged in endless conflict and strife. America is that shining light, a beacon of truth and freedom, and the the only truly just country in the world. Without America policing the world, an evil empire such as Russia or China would rise, and enslave all freedom-loving peoples everywhere.

You misspelled Canadian

>*sharts in mart*
Clean up in sector 4 please!

Yes with our shoes on

It's aisle you godless subhuman

>the virgin aisle
>the chad sector
No wonder you keep shitting there then. Why would anyone ever respect a fucking aisle?

Would be cool to be able to block all geographical locations and all people using a certain flags (Kekistani)

literally america

> complains about shitposting
> with that flag
g8 b8 m8

I remember when Australians were the best shitposters. But that time is long past. Very sad.