What's to stop a horde of protesters from swarming into the white house...

What's to stop a horde of protesters from swarming into the white house? How could the secret service even be able to protect our president against thousands of people rushing in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LQucgnjgeI
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1031210/All-The-Presidents-Men-The-unimaginable-lengths-needed-George-Bush-alive-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

guns
are you retarded?

The M2HBs they keep mounted on the roof and the automatic weapons and hardpoints scattered all over the place.

The Whale SJWS will pass out after walking halfway across the lawn

Would it really be smart to just mow down protesters? Seems like it might affect the polls.

Trump will get 3 terms minimum if he shoots Antifa.

Fuck drumpf and fuck your laws, maaaan.

If you storm the White House you're no longer a protestor but a combatant.

>he actually thinks the president lives in the whitehouse

hahahehehhehahahahahohohoho

With automatic firearms.

I'm sure there are non lethal crowd control systems embedded. Like, a sleep gas nozzle in every bush type thing. Hell, I'll design one if they don't already have one. You ever see those anticarjacking flamethrowers for vehicles?

Guns, of course.

Notice how they never try to ban guns for the security personnel of politicians.

They have mini guns (there's a mini gun goes in the cars when the president travels, bush Jnr wasn't allowed to bring it to the uk) and can prolly switch on a minefield. Plz ignore me though. What do I know? You do whatever you must.

If the Secret Service are smart they have harpoon launchers as well.

I bet a burst over their heads would get them running pretty quick if teargas and water canons didn't break them up already

Flamethrower

The secret service often go around with machine guns for just in case. They have fake arms outside their coats that'll hang there to help throw people off a bit.

Get some spanish cops
youtube.com/watch?v=4LQucgnjgeI

I'd fucking love to kick out a mini gun onto the porch and vaporise a crowd of charging libfucks.

Dillon minigun

>Seems like it might affect the polls.
the attitude of the revolters couldn't get much worse at that point

You need a critical mass of people to storm the Bastille
>muh pitchforks against the might of the queen's army, how could you win?

The presidential minigun is longing for the blood of a thousand virgin neckbeards
dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1031210/All-The-Presidents-Men-The-unimaginable-lengths-needed-George-Bush-alive-.html

>Over
Into

Microwave emitters and anti riot mines. But at that point, you're considered a hostile.

If you rush the preside you aren't a protestor because the media will not call you that.
Youll be called an insurgent.
Chunks would be the most accurate description for your condition after that though.

All they gotta do is trot out a tranny and have a white cis male mis-gender him in front of everyone, the protestors would be too enraged to keep going.