Russia funds left wing

> Russia funds left wing
> Russia funds right wing
> Russia wants civil war

Can we put the " Based Russia" meme to bed yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

euvsdisinfo.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn't civil war is what ya all (secretly) hoping for?

Proof.

Muh Russian narrative

>Based
Another over used word. You people need a dictonary and a thesarus.

t Russian VPN troll

>posts as a fakeflagfag

Can Russia stop seeking approval from the West yet? Beat it Grizzly Steppe. Look in the mirror, worry about your own problems and improve yourself.

>Russia destroys the US zombie juggernaut whos only purpose is to advance zog interests.
Oh woe is me

Russians are backstabbing cutthroats.

This.

The ones of us that dident migrate to Sup Forums in 2015 know very well that Russia is active all over the political spectrum.

We have known about Ruskie bots online since atleast 2011. I even remember some old guides on how to get ruskie support for raids.

This really shouldnt suprise anyone. Especially not the hillariouse shit they push.

Let's not sling mud. They're just butt hurt over Yalta. Get over it already!

If two easily corruptable political parties dominate the American political landscape why wouldn't Russia seek to influence them for its' own self interest.

euvsdisinfo.eu/

Correct. Is the real enemy, Americans' own ambivalence for their own future?

>Russia funds right wing
retard detected

Wow, hohols still butthurt about retaking of Crimea.

Best strategy to survive in this madness world.
Don't forgive than we know everything about cultural Marxism, EU foundation myth and decline of Republican Party.

Russia seems like a total nightmare of a society desu

It's basically a dungeon run by the super-wealthy (who hold like 80% of total wealth), where the vast majority of society has no influence on government and the media is completely state-owned and pumping out paranoid propaganda 24/7.

go back to dead website neofag.

>Can Russia stop seeking approval from the West yet?
That’s been the case for over 20 years. It’s not our approval they seek.

>Russians are backstabbing cutthroats.

Remind me who put sanctions on Russia in the first place, because of a conflict that has nothing to do with them.

Remind me who is surrounding Russia with military bases.

Remind me who funds ethnical groups and nations hostile to Russia.

Russia is only trying to protect itself. It can't with conventional warfare, but it can with information. Russia is doing all it can protecting it's interests. Russia is the definition of based.

If burgers fall for Russian shenanigans, it's because you're all a nation of retards.

Russia in the Jew Papers today,
saying no one can stop Russia bombing UK!

Run for your lifes!!!!!!!!!!!

Russia funds left wing
the only proof that you have that Russia funds right is that the Left wing elites have been alleging it for a year now
thats it

I've been pretty much the dilemma guy staring at 2 buttons "Russia doesn't interfere in US domestic politics" and "But I wish it did" since August 2016 or so.

I live on Long Island and can assure you you just described New York State.

>paranoid propaganda
So, now "common sense" is so called?
Or is the EU now a bastion of morality and the triumph of human spirit?
Last time I checked the news the West was a decadent, nihilistic and hedonistic parody of himself.

>80% wealth
It's true. Thanks, (((bolsheviks)))

>democracy
A meme.

If they adjusted their love for monopolies and tore down those old Commie blocks and built something nicer, it probably wouldn’t seem like a bad place to live desu. International politics aside of course.

>American can't handle a little KGB bants

sounds familiar